Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Took a spin to the Costco yesterday, took the plunge and got the costco citi credit card. Very nervous because it's my first ever credit card and I'm poor!

Just treat is as a debit card and don't spend any more than you have in the bank!

I bought the queen size memory foam mattress that's on sale today, and I think it's pretty nice that I was able to load it into my sedan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG DICK BOBBY
Mar 24, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
I get enough savings on condoms to pay for the membership

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

BIG DICK BOBBY posted:

By your username Can we assume Magnums?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

BIG DICK BOBBY posted:

Possible troll alert, Costco condoms aren't very cheap and Amazon is probably better!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Got a slice of pepperoni za at Costco along with a new air purifier for my dusty room.

Thanks Costco!

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

filthy canuck get out of the thread

if it makes you feel any better I couldn't find onions anywhere for the dog. They just had a ketchup/mustard/relish pump.

The fries were pretty good and I got a tob of them for the 2.69 (gravy 30 cents :eyepop:)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Just wanted to say that Ikea food is worlds better than Costco food.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Untermench raus

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Do they have Kirkland Brand Hot Dogs and a 20oz drink for $1.50? That would be wonderful.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Do they have Kirkland Brand Hot Dogs and a 20oz drink for $1.50? That would be wonderful.

Their meatballs and fries, covered in gravy and lingonberry sauce is incredible.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Their meatballs and fries, covered in gravy and lingonberry sauce is incredible.

it's good but it's not better than a costco hotdog and 20oz drink for $1.50

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
IKEA food sucks rear end, gimme a beefy 1/4 on hot dog all day long. Thanks be to Costco

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sounds really good tbh. How much does it cost?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sounds really good tbh. How much does it cost?

I think the whole plate is something like $4 Canadian.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

I think the whole plate is something like $4 Canadian.

Do you have to assemble it?

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

I made vichyssoise a few weeks ago with my Costco bought Vitamix blender and it was amazing.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
My wife and I signed up last weekend and made our first decently sized haul on Friday. Got some Kirkland panko-breaded shrimp in the oven right now.

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
There are rumors of a Costco finally coming to my lame town in the near future. Eat poo poo Sam's club, burning my membership card when it opens.

edit - did two seconds of research, it's actually happening. Hot dog Valhalla here I come.

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 02:24 on May 1, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

i'm actually going to agree with this even though i love costco. ikea has a lot more tasty variety and loving cheap + free unlimited coffee. the meatballs are so good as are swedish pancakes

Costco's froyo/smoothies/churros are pretty good but I don't care for their pizza/chicken bake/etc, but dem $1.50 dogs though....

also am i just misremembering, but i recall price club/costco having giant fuckoff pretzels at the food court in the early/mid 90s. those were good, when did they get rid of that? or maybe i'm just thinking of sams since we went to all 3 a lot.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Walked in on a Tuesday, ordered a combo pizza for forty five minutes from then, picked up a steaming fresh pie for $9.99 on my way out with the rest of my shopping

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Can we get rid of these paid IKEA trolls? This is DISGUSTING!

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Got my gun safe from costco and massive amounts of pens and those white out rollers for work. Thinking about getting a new monitor from them too.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

If you buy the extended warranty on electronics, you get an additional two years free if you use the Costco card.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Planning a totally tubular trip to Costco Thursday to prep for a 9 person camping trip next weekend. You bet your balls I'll be getting packaged hot dogs AND a freshly made dog.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:frogout:

Seriously, get the gently caress out of here.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Scornful Sexbot posted:

Planning a totally tubular trip to Costco Thursday to prep for a 9 person camping trip next weekend. You bet your balls I'll be getting packaged hot dogs AND a freshly made dog.

1 Pack o Dogs and 1 hot one for the road. This poster knows what the hell is up!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Costco pizza is boss as gently caress wtf

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

BaconCopter posted:

:frogout:

Seriously, get the gently caress out of here.

:colbert:

I should clarify that I'm mainly talking about the food court stuff, though the Kirkland dogs ARE great. I'm getting a bbq this weekend, and am looking forward to picking up some Kirkoand patties and dogs, though I can't say I'm planning a trip to Ikea because of it.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
the swedes have two dogs and a drank for two bucks, which technically is a better deal than the based costco but ikea has normal weak dogs compared to costco's mighty 1/4lb dog. ikea's dogs weren't bad but I ate them while they were far too hot because I'm dumb and stupid.

I will give ikea credit, they had a bunch of flavored waters instead of sodas which were actually pretty good, especially since I can't stand poo poo like perrier.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

gotta go gotta get

because it's on sale:

laundry detergent
dishwasher detergent
baby bels
heavy duty aluminum foil
mosquito repellent

because i get these at costco and need more:

5 dozen eggs
bacon
beer
spanish olives
coffee
shrimp

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Has anyone bought summer tires from Costco? Looking for some this week, and this place is an option.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

gently caress baby bels on sale? God is good, Costco is great!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Extended warranty for electronics on Costco credit card, it's good

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Can we get rid of these paid IKEA trolls? This is DISGUSTING!

Yeah I was at IKEA last week and I'm gonna be honest, those meatballs don't look appetizing at all. They've got posters of the poo poo throughout the entire warehouse and I'm just like, you guys couldn't get a better picture? Those look terrible. The only food item I'm likely to buy at IKEA is a cinnamon roll, and I've never even done that.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I just got my auto-renewal today. It went from $55 to $60.

Guess I'll just have to buy another dog to pay for that poo poo. :grin:

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Maple trees just started showing up at my local warehouse. Been waiting for my $39.99 tree
Also just bought a 3-ton jack for $5 more than the Harbor Freight price. After smashing my finger Saturday on my old one, this should be nice.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Guess I'll just have to buy another dog to pay for that poo poo. :grin:

The renewal cost shouldn't have gone up yet. Thought it was the end of May.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

BIG DICK BOBBY posted:

i already steal those from walgreens, so that's not an option for me.

After work, I'm making a 'co trip for some snausages, cheese, peanut butter and maybe a new sauce if I'm feeling adventurous :)

unpleasantly turgid fucked around with this message at 20:27 on May 1, 2017

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com

Wait, what when was this mentioned? =(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Picked up 2 pounds of ground veal for $16.66 CAD this weekend. Also 6 romaine hearts for $5.