Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Single ticket got me Meltlilith, a 10-roll got me nothing, but the Gil CE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twib
Dec 24, 2013
Three ten rolls got me the Gil CE and trash.

Then I used the monthly tickets and got Jack and Meltlilith back to back, so I've got that going for me.

Melt's surprisingly strong for a Quick Servant. Getting to whale on some of the most annoying Classes in the game probably helps.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
OH GOOD. Someone stated that every single state is a water stage. Martha's gonna chokeslam all of CCC.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Oh. The event got ninja extended to the 24th?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
I did eight 10 rolls and spent 10 summon tickets and I got Meltlith and the Fox Saber. I really wanted Passionlip as well to complete the Sakura Trio but I'll wait till I get more quartz for one last roll.

At least I got an Alter-Ego. :toot:

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Summaries up

https://ff.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/68nt0n/prologue_chapter_1_16_summary/

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Meltlith's first and second skills look really good, at least. Not sure about the third because I don't know how much it increases NP damage by.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

There is a ton of story and I love it.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Are the gacha craft essences only really good for finishing missions that require you to kill that specific type of enemy?

edit: "Missions" as in the "Kill 20 of X enemy" things you check off

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I didn't spend all of my stuff, but I spent enough to make me regret it. I don't even know why I did other than I wanted new class servants a lot.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Woo, was burning through a few of my one-draw tickets and snagged the best Saber, Mordred.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I get huge danganronpa vibes from this chapter.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
But it doesn't even have Dantes

Or Cleopatra

Or Sanson

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Cleo and Dantes are drawn by the DR guy, Sanson is by Shima Drill who also drew Asterios, Fat Caesar, Saberlot, and Alter Cu :goonsay:

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/68r0hj/chapter_1_26_66_summary/

More summaries.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Gawain is super embarrassing, I love him

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I kinda wish Meltlilith hit a little harder, especially considering she's a bit fragile for a 5 star.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

quote:

Gawain agrees that the breasts are most important, they are things that should grow freely and fully. He says there's nothing wrong with acknowledging the charm of a lady's breasts and it is a perfectly natural reaction for a man. Melt asks about hers, and Gawain just laughs and tells her to live strong.

Hahaha.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Gawain funny.

e: that's a hell of a rename :stare:

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
So what ever happened to that Tsukihime remake? Every time I ask my other TM obsessed friends they just yell about how Nasu is a perfectionist and it'll definitely for real come out, while flailing pictures of of year-old stuff.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
The Fate franchise is making type moon so much money that tsukihime has been in development hell since 2008.

I rather have a sequel than remake though.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Archer666 posted:

So what ever happened to that Tsukihime remake? Every time I ask my other TM obsessed friends they just yell about how Nasu is a perfectionist and it'll definitely for real come out, while flailing pictures of of year-old stuff.

The problem, like Nyaa said, is that Fate stuff just keeps blowing up into unexpected success, and since Nasu and Takeuchi hardly want to just farm out the property entirely, even to people they trust, new Fate stuff just keeps taking up their time and the time of the rest of the TM staff - and then it's really good and blows up again, leading to even more content, like an ouroboros of excellent stories and success. Fuggo has apparently been particularly demanding in this regard.

Nasu did publicly commit to getting Tsukihime R out before F/GO concludes its second story arc (so some time this year or next) in a major interview earlier in the year, however. So with luck it'll be coming relatively soon.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

tsukihime r has been delayed so they can give taiga a route to right past wrongs.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yes, taiga. noted tsukihime character.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I keep feeling like it's not Nasu that is holding up the remake. Dude has proven he can pump out ludicrous amounts of words in record time when motivated. IIRC, Mahoyo had some kind of delay in the code side of things, maybe there's something similar going on here? Dunno.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

It's partly that he clearly is super, super fond of Tsukihime and wants to do right by it (Maybe it's just that the characters have gotten way less exposure but he always seems to talk more fondly of Arcueid than, like, Saber) and probably partly that he's pretty busy with other things. I imagine there's a 100% complete draft laying around somewhere but it still needs to be edited and rewritten and made into an actual video game.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Also they need to find a new Hisui

rip Miyu Matsuki

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tarezax posted:

Also they need to find a new Hisui

rip Miyu Matsuki
They actually already 'found' a replacement. Sort of. The gag with the kaleidosticks in Prism Ilya is that they share their VAs with the twins in Tsukihime - Kohaku's VA, Naoko Tanako, voices Ruby, and Miyu Matsuki voiced Sapphire. For season 3 of Prism Ilya, they recast Sapphire using Hisui's voice actor from the Tsukihime anime, Yumi Kakazu. That might have just been a quick stopgap that preserves the gag, or it could be a sign that they'll use Kakazu for the remake too.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Decided to burn through some more one-draw tickets (I had 35 starting) and after spending a total of 10, I've gotten Mordred and Passionlip. This luck.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Money is overrated, single rolls decide your victory

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Compendium posted:

Money is overrated, single rolls decide your victory

I've gotten all my Gold servants from Single Rolls, so this checks out.

This is the first event where I have an all-gold team (Gawain, Vlad, Elizabeth, Emiya and Nursery Rhime), it's a pretty cool feeling.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

So some extra things, mainly CE translations, effects, and myRoom lines.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/68tgx2/gacha_servant_bond_ces/
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/68y7f7/my_room_lines_meltlilith_passionlip_suzuka_gozen/

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Endorph posted:

They actually already 'found' a replacement. Sort of. The gag with the kaleidosticks in Prism Ilya is that they share their VAs with the twins in Tsukihime - Kohaku's VA, Naoko Tanako, voices Ruby, and Miyu Matsuki voiced Sapphire. For season 3 of Prism Ilya, they recast Sapphire using Hisui's voice actor from the Tsukihime anime, Yumi Kakazu. That might have just been a quick stopgap that preserves the gag, or it could be a sign that they'll use Kakazu for the remake too.

Given TM's tendency to cast VAs for pretty much life (and give'em new roles if necessary, see Sakamoto becoming Jeanne after they ran out of KnK content where she could be Shiki), it's very likely they'll just keep Kakazu for future projects.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Oh, BB is a Welfare Servant? That's cool.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Both Alter Egos and BB are really good. A+ would roll this event again.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Man was not meant to blaze through the story of Grand Order, from Okeanos Chapter 3 until the end, in the space of...I dunno, 8-10 days? Something like that. That is a LOT of Grand Ordering.

For the record, Siegfried got the last blow in the final fight. The circle complete, after all. He was my first gold Servant and has been there from the very beginning. Couldn't imagine a more worthy candidate for the honor. Normally this is about the point where I'd rest my wings and start going back and doing what I should have been doing, leveling up my Servants, to make my top priority. But there's no time for that, as I've got BB to get. For now, though, I rest. I spent all night going through Salomon in one loooooong sitting. My Magic Circuits are all burned out.

Sylphid fucked around with this message at 19:51 on May 4, 2017

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Someone post the edited image with waver in it.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I wish there was a translation of the missions somewhere, I can't figure out what to do to unlock the next story quest.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Boop, spreadsheet of the mission and stuff

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9sHSGRQUlHYqEPEMGWJeN9zjYzfgLyrLnAAFtHY-5k/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

I'm grabbing most of this stuff from reddit yo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

InfinityComplex posted:

Boop, spreadsheet of the mission and stuff

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9sHSGRQUlHYqEPEMGWJeN9zjYzfgLyrLnAAFtHY-5k/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

I'm grabbing most of this stuff from reddit yo.

Thanks! I did look at Reddit, but only found dropmaps.