Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

No Butt Stuff posted:

The renewal cost shouldn't have gone up yet. Thought it was the end of May.

I don't know when it actually goes up. I just got the letter in the mail. I'm pleased to give them an extra $5.

I have almost no food in my house so I might actually swing by there today and get some frozen stuff and either a dog or sausage. I never checked if they had brats or not but I would hope they would have that being here in the land of the beer brat. It's been a while since I've been inside. I need kleenex too. It's been a good six months since I bought some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
gently caress, Costco is amazing.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I don't know when it actually goes up. I just got the letter in the mail. I'm pleased to give them an extra $5.

I have almost no food in my house so I might actually swing by there today and get some frozen stuff and either a dog or sausage. I never checked if they had brats or not but I would hope they would have that being here in the land of the beer brat. It's been a while since I've been inside. I need kleenex too. It's been a good six months since I bought some.

Your local 'stco should have both 1/4+++ ALL BEEF dogs and the enigmatic Costco brat due to being stricken with living in Wisconsin. A cataloged comparison is certainly in order!!!!!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BaconCopter posted:

Your local 'stco should have both 1/4+++ ALL BEEF dogs and the enigmatic Costco brat due to being stricken with living in Wisconsin. A cataloged comparison is certainly in order!!!!!!

I'm headed there in an hour or so. I should get a dog/sausage and maybe a piece of 'za to go. Or the other way around, depending on how portable the wrapping/container is.

I know I'm just going to break down and get the dog. That 1/4lb all beef is just too tempting. I don't have enough holes to fill with a long Costco Kirkland Brand dog.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I don't have enough holes to fill with a long Costco Kirkland Brand dog.

This is my tinder profile

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Crunched the figgies my friends, costco indeed is better value for my protein powder needs.

Praise be.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

gently caress, now I'm excited to go to Costco tomorrow.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

gently caress, now I'm excited to go to Costco tomorrow.

Me but every day

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want costco hotdogs

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
This weekend i got some blue cheese, big ol bag o spinach, their on sale non-fat plain greek yogurt (tbh I prefer /w fat but that wasn't an option and I just use it for smoothies anyways), and eggs.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

i want costco hotdogs

Hot, plump Costco dogs on tha mind...:sigh:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

costco is way out of town though :(

7-11 dirty chili cheese dog is gonna have to make due

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

numberoneposter posted:

Haram

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

numberoneposter posted:

The only excuse not to go to Costco is because you can't find one in your state.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I went to Mecca and this is my haul.

Had to replenish the Normandy mix. Saw those veggie bowls so I had to grab them along with some other frozen stuff to eat alone with a single tear running down my cheek. See that 36 pack of Diet Pepsi? 10 bones bitches. Someone also mentioned the baby bell cheese on sale and that 36oz bag was $6.99. Why the gently caress doesn't everyone have a Costco membership? :confused:

So we do have brats, but being a Wisconsinite I was pretty skeptical. I had to get it, for science of course.

To be honest, I wasn't a fan. It was a quality brat but I'm just so ridiculously spoiled here. I can go to a grocery store and the butcher might have 10 different kinds of brats that they make in-house from original to philly cheese steak to apple and cheddar.

Anyway, Cost-bless us all. Praise be.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Holy moley they exist!!! It seems you're suffering from severe dogless regret. I recommend going back and getting a quarter pound+.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Just picked up 3 lbs of pistachios.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Just had some Kirkland Lasagna and boy HOWDY was it GOOOoooOOOOD! Praise be to the most high.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
got these bad boys, some fresh local halibut and a couple of roasts on the weekend

Nutella
Jun 27, 2005

"And the meek shall inherit the earth"
All hail mighty Costco for my booze needs. Gallon of Fireball, Bacardi, Jim Bean and 3 bottles of Wild Ride Peanut Butter Porter which they are almost out of at $3.49 a bottle. Also praise be to the huge selection of gummy vitamins for all your vitamin needs!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

large hands posted:

got these bad boys, some fresh local halibut and a couple of roasts on the weekend

drat thats some fine marbling. Not surprising though since we are talkin' bout Costco. :D

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Eating pounds of costco broccoli for the power vitamins and power poops.

Praise be.

jamoncorona
Apr 9, 2014

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Possible troll alert, Costco condoms aren't very cheap and Amazon is probably better!

You're not shopping on costco.com duder:
https://m.costco.com/ONE-Mixed-Pleasures%2c-100-Condoms.product.100138499.html

jamoncorona fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 2, 2017

naem
May 29, 2011

large hands posted:

Ah I see you've heard of the meat trick

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I accept this new info and withdraw my troll alert! drat, gonna get me some rubbies from the best store on Earth.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I really don't want to browse Costco's webstore.

I will go broke.

jamoncorona
Apr 9, 2014

Chinatown posted:

I really don't want to browse Costco's webstore.

I will go broke.

Where else are you going to buy your Mormon approved, nuclear disaster handy supply of food for your family? I mean, 36,000 servings, man!

https://m.costco.com/Nutristore-1-YEAR-Premium-Food-Kit-36%2c000-Servings.product.100302316.html

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

jamoncorona posted:

Where else are you going to buy your Mormon approved, nuclear disaster handy supply of food for your family? I mean, 36,000 servings, man!

https://m.costco.com/Nutristore-1-YEAR-Premium-Food-Kit-36%2c000-Servings.product.100302316.html

SW Condor from Tuscon seems like the exact name and city from which someone would buy this and review it. He seems pleased at least. costco good, so what

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

jamoncorona posted:

https://www.costco.com/Chef%27s-Banquet-Macaroni-%2526-Cheese-Storage-Bucket-180-Servings.product.100108871.html

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

naem posted:

Ah I see you've heard of the meat trick

indeed

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

jamoncorona posted:

The emergency backpack includes a Space Jam coloring book

https://m.costco.com/American-Preparedness-Emergency-Backpack-Kit.product.11100551.html

naem
May 29, 2011

The best part is you can poop in the bucket after!!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Just wanted to say that Ikea food is worlds better than Costco food.

IKEA hotdogs are garbage. If you want to pay a Nordic to poo poo in your mouth that's your business.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Relevant Tangent posted:

IKEA hotdogs are garbage. If you want to pay a Nordic to poo poo in your mouth that's your business.

I was wrong about the hotdogs. I admit that.

Fuckin ikea meatballs with sauce, though.... Mmmmmmm.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
I just moved into a new apartment, can't wait to hit up the 'Stco to get paper goods

And a 1.50 dog!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Thinkin bout a big dog... TODAY!

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Listen here troglodytes, can we please go ONE FREAKIN' PAGE without talking about got drat Ikear?

No one cares about your meatball fetish, unless they are Costco meatballs. If that's the case by all means elaborate to your hearts content.

In case you missed the title, this is a thread dedicated to Costco, not your North Korean child factory outlet.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Eating breakfast, some nice toast and jelly with a huge Fuji apple. Starting my day the Costco Way.

Praise be.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Costco meatball pro-tip:
Marinate the meatballs in Demitris Bloody Mary Mix. $6 for a 16oz bottle at Costco. This was on a sample tray and was just awesome.
Bonus: make a Bloody Mary also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Actually, you should just fry up the Costco chicken meatballs in a skillet with some eggs and onions.