Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
"jackson dead. so what"

- The President

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum
In another timeline "The Apprentice" failed in season 1, Trump is a bankrupt nobody, and the Zybourne Clock franchise is massively popular and has spawned multiple movies across the Zybourne Clock Cinematic Universe.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hahahahahaha

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
GOATPOTUS

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRAH1E9gabY

lmaoim loving dying im so happy he won

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

There's more to communication than speaking. But even in terms of his speaking, when he's not under pressure, he's quite good. He is expressive, he is simple, and he is consistent, and that matters a lot more than the specific things that he says. - a trump supporter

Lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Madcosby posted:

They reviewed her book in the NYTs

it was rough

they said the book is as vapid as her political action

Holy poo poo this is amazing

quote:

The book is manifestly the descendant of many TED talks and lifestyle websites. (“Women Who Work” was, in fact, the name of an initiative Trump started on her website, providing advice to working-girl millennials, before it became the title of this book.) It’s perfect for a generation weaned on Pinterest and goop.com — you can easily imagine its many pink-tinted pages appearing on Shoshanna’s manifestation board in “Girls.” In a crowded marketplace of freelance thought leaders and spiritualists, Trump, with her social-media following of millions, is carving her own niche as a glambition guru, with an explicit aim to “inspire and empower women to create the lives they want to live.”

quote:

But a class bias at some point begins to reveal itself, and it’s not just in the business leaders she profiles — who, like Trump, are often the daughters of New York City’s elite. It’s in her discussion of Covey’s four-quadrant time-management grid, when she identifies grocery shopping as neither urgent nor important. (Do the groceries just magically appear in her fridge? Oh, wait. They probably do.) It’s in her confession that “honestly, I wasn’t treating myself to a massage or making much time for self-care” during the 2016 campaign. (Too busy.)

quote:

While she’s at it, she might want to show him the part of her book about how the best leaders identify the gaps in their knowledge. But that, I’m guessing, may be far too much to ask.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/02/books/review-ivanka-trump-women-who-work.html

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Blue Train posted:

There's more to communication than speaking. But even in terms of his speaking, when he's not under pressure, he's quite good. He is expressive, he is simple, and he is consistent, and that matters a lot more than the specific things that he says. - a trump supporter

Lol

Hey, this is actually kind of true in a sense. Trump is much, much more eloquent when speaking about things that he actually understands and is very familiar with.

Which is a sign of dementia.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
I know this thread is for lols, but as I get more drunk, it kind of makes me want to die.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

trump befriend a dog already

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

crosspostin a worthy post

quote:

But no one died in that crossing, historians said, or in any other notable Civil War engagement on the spot.

“How would they know that?” Mr. Trump asked when told that local historians had called his plaque a fiction. “Were they there?”

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

FuhrerHat posted:

trump befriend a dog already

MAGMA!! An American Bulldog dying on the white house lawn due to lack of food while Bannon pokes it with a sharpened stick

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Just make Spicey wear a dog costume

edited for lols:

quote:

"That was a prime site for river crossings," Mr. Trump said. "So, if people are crossing the river, and you happen to be in a civil war, I would say that people were shot — a lot of them."

quote:

Mr. Trump repeatedly said that "numerous historians" had told him that the golf club site was known as the River of Blood. But he said he did not remember their names. Then he said the historians had spoken not to him but to "my people." But he refused to identify any underlings who might still possess the historians' names.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

sugar free jazz posted:

“How would they know that?” Mr. Trump asked when told that local historians had called his plaque a fiction. “Were they there?” 

poo poo you can't argue that

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hello im the president of the united states of america, and i endorse these steaks

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sugar free jazz posted:

lmao what the gently caress have i died and gone to heaven

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Mr. Trump repeatedly said that "numerous historians" had told him that the golf club site was known as the River of Blood. But he said he did not remember their names. Then he said the historians had spoken not to him but to "my people." But he refused to identify any underlings who might still possess the historians' names.

This is truly the age of post-accountability.

lol.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

sugar free jazz posted:

of course his name is on the loving memorial lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heaven Spacey posted:

of course his name is on the loving memorial lol

Lol

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

quote:

Was he? :smuggo:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

sugar free jazz posted:

What the gently caress lol what the gently caress really?

what

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Has anyone called him DJ trump yet? Like, that girl from full house? Deej trump has a nice ring to it

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

There are too many lols per day. I'm going to need this in digest form once a week.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

sugar free jazz posted:

jfc I dunno how much more of these lols I can really take.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I am afraid of becoming tolerant to lols. There's too many

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if donalt trump wants to claim a bunch of people died at his resort we should just let him

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Maybe it is like his tweets and will come true in the future?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/WilliamTurton/status/859589985363689472

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

FuhrerHat posted:

if donalt trump wants to claim a bunch of people died at his resort we should just let him

The only deaths on his resorts will be freedom and liberty

(and your battery)

Egbert Souse fucked around with this message at 03:29 on May 3, 2017

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
God drat

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

What the gently caress is happening this week lmfao

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That can't be real lol of course it could but she currently has no likes

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
loving lmao

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Also I'll have you know trump personally preserved that part of the blood ocean with his own hands. Who says he's anti conservation?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
imagine if these whiny dems actually did something good for their community instead of posting tweets all day

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

paul_soccer10 posted:

That can't be real lol of course it could but she currently has no likes

Look at the comments.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

FuhrerHat posted:

hello im the president of the united states of america, and i endorse these steaks

this good

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/dellcam/status/859591256665706496

https://twitter.com/AngryBrown_Girl/status/859593880127197184

https://twitter.com/mecredy/status/859592564483248130

https://twitter.com/KindSweetie/status/859592075549044737

https://twitter.com/krispekitty/status/859591758421872643

https://twitter.com/jayrav13/status/859592946215243776

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

oh my god lmaoooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh my god every day it some how gets better and now it's happening every couple hours

This is worth the destruction of the environment