Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Felix not knowing how to say Sybian is the most Felix thing ever, I'm so glad Matt ripped him for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Pharmaskittle posted:

did you know that before wizard of oz, there was no name dorothy? like thats thev first time it showed up

Dorothy Parker SMASH!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Chakan posted:

Felix not knowing how to say Sybian is the most Felix thing ever, I'm so glad Matt ripped him for that.

I thought it was Will that ripped him, which had to hurt, because he didn't know how to pronounce "zine".

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Man one of the only good thing about 2017 is you have Crow T Robot in full angry twitter left mode going off on some loving ghouls

https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/860148753575141376

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

prefect posted:

I thought it was Will that ripped him, which had to hurt, because he didn't know how to pronounce "zine".

They were both incredulous, but matt got MattAngry. The most recent grey wolf episode is real good, just them slashing the NYT if people reading this are on the fence about whether it's worth $5.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Man one of the only good thing about 2017 is you have Crow T Robot in full angry twitter left mode going off on some loving ghouls

https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/860148753575141376

He also said that he had the perfect platform for fascists. It was a gallows. Rifftrax literally got hatemail from retarded righties for it, haha.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Angry Will is great Will. He hasn't sounded this fired up for months.

edit: Douthat uncrossing his legs coyly and a turd rolls out

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 16:53 on May 4, 2017

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
drat this is a good one. I enjoy the sketches and comedy stuff but getting fired up and analytical is their bread and butter IMO.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Famethrowa posted:

Angry Will is great Will. He hasn't sounded this fired up for months.

edit: Douthat uncrossing his legs coyly and a turd rolls out

"Basic InSTINK.":haw:

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
loving up "zine" I guess I can understand, but in what world could you think it was "sabian"?

Halloween Jack posted:

I just heard Felix joke "I'm permabanned user radiumstomper88" so yeah they've been on SA for sure, if that's still in question.
This topic comes up every ten pages or so. Felix posts/posted. Will and Matt never have (according to Matt), but have picked up a lot through Twitter and will drop references occasionally. The others are unknown, but I'd be pretty doubtful of Amber and Brendan.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Why would you need to even know what a Sybian is when you know Dan Quinn's patented Venus Butterfly Technique?

SousaphoneColossus
Feb 16, 2004

There are a million reasons to ruin things.

The Crotch posted:

loving up "zine" I guess I can understand, but in what world could you think it was "sabian"?

Sabian is the name of a company that makes cymbals for drumsets. I don't think mixing them up is that far-fetched

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Forceholy posted:

Nah, Vilerat was cool and good.

His tattoo wasn't

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

SousaphoneColossus posted:

Sabian is the name of a company that makes cymbals for drumsets. I don't think mixing them up is that far-fetched

Is Felix a drummer?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

yeah he plays drums for korn

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bryter posted:

His tattoo wasn't

nor was his attitude toward blacks and africa in general

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

actually Felix was the drummer for Skrewdriver

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice
Also either Felix or Matt tweeted a screenshot of a Galactic Acid post from this very thread a few months ago.

They're in the walls, is what I'm saying.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
rabbi shmuley bee-o-tech

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

I mean a lot of people were huge Bernie fans but gently caress...she ain't even done anything to warrant this. If she runs and these freaks are still in power with the DNC we are hosed
https://twitter.com/VICEUK/status/860124380671520769

Hostage video grin there on Chels-dawg

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

The Muppets On PCP posted:

rabbi shmuley bee-o-tech

hahaahaha I just got to that and it still made me laugh.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/860203229015007232

I love when chapo-isms leak into the wider world.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://twitter.com/Trumpalump/status/860203825776304129

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

::snorts: ::wheezes:: Nyaaaah, not a good look!

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/tvietor08/status/860209068211806209

Good, good, let the hate flow through you

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
does chud stand for something?

is it an acronym???

crap huffing underpants doodooer?????

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
doesn't this still have to go through the senate or am I an idiot

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Apoplexy posted:

He also said that he had the perfect platform for fascists. It was a gallows. Rifftrax literally got hatemail from retarded righties for it, haha.

Hang on, isn't Mike Nelson a conservative?

ham_sanitizer posted:

is it an acronym???

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

ham_sanitizer posted:

is it an acronym???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.H.U.D.

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

emdash posted:

one of the long-running weird/left twitter pet peeves has been that you can get banned for calling someone retarded or whatever, but at the same time largely twitter will do nothing if you put white power symbolism in your avi/banner, talk about how blacks/jews are inferior and should be enslaved or killed, women are the inferior gender, doxx atheists in Saudi, etc. It's kind of the same thing behind being "dirtbag" or, for example, the duck hunts in early episodes. The "discourse" is worthless when the namecalling is penalized but not the bigotry/hate speech; what really ruins people's lives and damages society goes unpunished

I don't think they should say "retarded" on the show, ultimately, but I think I understand why there's been a long learning curve

This was a good post and I just wanted to call it out for that

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Clipperton posted:

Hang on, isn't Mike Nelson a conservative?

Yes, he is, but Bill and Kevin are sane people. Mike's a loving retard conservative at that. Google up that interview with him where he talks about his politics if you want to lose any positive thoughts about him.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I was cracking up at work during the whole Douthat section. Especially unfolding his legs and a little turd coming out.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

cat doter posted:

doesn't this still have to go through the senate or am I an idiot

Yeah and the senate will probably dump this turd of a bill altogether, write a new bill from scratch, and kick it back to the house where they will have to pass the senate bill to move forward. Which should be even more difficult.

Still, we would have been better off if this piece of poo poo died again in the house just to fully take the wind out of their sails. Now they smell our collective blood in the water and that's dangerous.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

unbutthurtable posted:

This was a good post and I just wanted to call it out for that

Somewhat related:

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/860210065059577860

Bully a gay teen into suicide? No problem! Wish ill on a sitting Congressman? :fuckoff:

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Yeah and the senate will probably dump this turd of a bill altogether, write a new bill from scratch, and kick it back to the house where they will have to pass the senate bill to move forward. Which should be even more difficult.

Still, we would have been better off if this piece of poo poo died again in the house just to fully take the wind out of their sails. Now they smell our collective blood in the water and that's dangerous.

I hope this doesn't get any worse for you guys, the ACA is a barely good enough system as it is

I can say with 100% honesty that without my country's single payer healthcare system I'd be homeless or probably more likely, dead

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Apoplexy posted:

Yes, he is, but Bill and Kevin are sane people. Mike's a loving retard conservative at that. Google up that interview with him where he talks about his politics if you want to lose any positive thoughts about him.

Well I'm happy they can set all that aside when they're riffing then :shobon:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

cat doter posted:

I hope this doesn't get any worse for you guys, the ACA is a barely good enough system as it is

I can say with 100% honesty that without my country's single payer healthcare system I'd be homeless or probably more likely, dead

Minnesota has, since before the ACA as far as I know, had state-funded free health insurance for the poor/working-class. I know I didn't get booted off for doing a $10/hour full-time job. Without that, yeah, I'd have loving killed myself. This country is an abomination and EVERY time the Republicans get even the slightest amount of power, they ruin something good that's helpful to good people. It's disgusting. And the Democrats are spineless pieces of poo poo who do nothing to stop it.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Apoplexy posted:

Minnesota has, since before the ACA as far as I know, had state-funded free health insurance for the poor/working-class. I know I didn't get booted off for doing a $10/hour full-time job. Without that, yeah, I'd have loving killed myself. This country is an abomination and EVERY time the Republicans get even the slightest amount of power, they ruin something good that's helpful to good people. It's disgusting. And the Democrats are spineless pieces of poo poo who do nothing to stop it.

Huge rear end military aside, the US is pretty much turning into a developing country.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Apoplexy posted:

Chapo.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Libs on my facebook are calling this brilliant political strategy by Democrats lmao gently caress this gay earth