Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
I like the one where he decided he liked the music once he found out they were called Tool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

cnut has a new favorite as of 10:51 on May 5, 2017

cnut
May 3, 2016

terrists :argh:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

this is getting ridiculous

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

What's ridiculous is your sense of perspective, friend.

Ein
Feb 27, 2002

Mr. Vile posted:

Well yeah, that's my point. Cyanide always gets described as tasting like almonds and it's a completely useless description. Cyanide tastes nothing like sweet almonds and it only tastes like bitter almonds because they have cyanide in them. Which is still useless because nobody eats bitter almonds to find out what they taste like, because of the cyanide.

From almost ten pages back, but bitter almonds are used all the time in pastries and cakes, just not in the US according to Wikipedia.

And a picture, maybe not funny, so uuuuh, imagine Eva Braun wolfing down stale bunker-cookies to kill herself while Hitler was fiddling with his gun.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Ein posted:

From almost ten pages back, but bitter almonds are used all the time in pastries and cakes, just not in the US according to Wikipedia.
The pastries at my local Italian bakeries (huge Italian-American population in my area) come in three flavors: vanilla, (bitter) almond, or nothing at all. :sad:

(far too fancy for my Italian bakeries)

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!

cnut posted:

Wonder what it said under the "Obama is..." patch?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

cnut posted:

Sometimes I just wish Obama would come out and say "Yep, all these things are true. Sharia Law is now in effect. We're going to kill all white people. Now my wife (who is really a man) is going to round up all your kids and force them to eat literal garbage while I surround myself in burning bibles and pray to Mecca."

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
dont doxx me

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Jamesman posted:

Sometimes I just wish Obama would come out and say "Yep, all these things are true. Sharia Law is now in effect. We're going to kill all white people. Now my wife (who is really a man) is going to round up all your kids and force them to eat literal garbage while I surround myself in burning bibles and pray to Mecca."

Jokes on her. Diabetes is a precondition and her premiums are going way up. Haha. Ha..

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

computer angel posted:

Jokes on her. Diabetes is a precondition and her premiums are going way up. Haha. Ha..

Schadenfreude is really the only thing we have going for us at the moment.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jamesman posted:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A cat friendly office eh?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Solice Kirsk posted:

A cat friendly office eh?

No, the picture is actually just upside down

That's actually room 8501!

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

Pls don't doxx me

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

What, you've never met a two-faced bitch before?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

This pic was on MSN and there was an article with it talking about how "spooky" it is.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

Carpeted roof eh? That's probably a Russian thing.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Leon Einstein posted:

This pic was on MSN and there was an article with it talking about how "spooky" it is.

Internet journalism at its pinnacle

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

bat-friendly office, eh?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

:cheers:

Gay Horney has a new favorite as of 10:08 on Nov 22, 2018

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012
Salty.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

This was originally (?) posted on Twitter with the comment "still love my girl even though she's a gemini" so less a spooky picture and more a joke about being two faced.

Elrond Hubbard
Mar 30, 2007

To ERH
*everyone applauds*

Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46XoD6RjkjY

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

I keep reading it in the voice of the Swedish Chef. "Oordy boordy, pickle makok inder brinen!"

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrbddZuN_8Q

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Facebook Aunt posted:

What, you've never met a two-faced bitch before?

Lol

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Rumda posted:

Internet journalism at its pinnacle

More and more online news sites are just grabbing funny stories from Reddit and running them without checking whether they're real or not (Spoiler: they're not)
http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s4661912.htm

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cnut
May 3, 2016

8?!?!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

That's 48 holes. I should be so lucky.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Then why am I so unhinged?! HUH?!?!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Then why am I so unhinged?! HUH?!?!

HAHAHAHAHHA

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

For those that don't see it, there's 2 loss.jpg's one on the seal, and another in the kelp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010