Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Libs on my facebook are calling this brilliant political strategy by Democrats lmao gently caress this gay earth

why is your username like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Moist von Lipwig posted:

why is your username like that

That's the username I chose. I like it and it's my online identity.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
You mixed up the password tab, didn't you?

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

If it can happen to Sean Spicer it can happen to anyone.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
big sexy jeb! lund: confirmed chapo fan (i miss u boniface)

he terrorized his son doing an impression of james adomian doing seb goku

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

The Unnamed One posted:

You mixed up the password tab, didn't you?

:mrwhite:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Libs on my facebook are calling this brilliant political strategy by Democrats lmao gently caress this gay earth

take screenshots for when they're sobbing and wondering what went wrong on the evening of nov 6 2018

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Re: chud talk

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/860258871004286976

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/860209082388578304

Yeah the dems loving burst out in song to celebrate future election wins vs repubs because if theres one thing dems are really good at its winning on resentment and fear of republicans alone.

Sushi in Yiddish fucked around with this message at 23:48 on May 4, 2017

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bryter posted:

Wait what?

ozma, the queen from one of the wizard of oz books, was also the name of a moderator of sa.

ozma the goat fat

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Re: chud talk

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/860258871004286976

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/860209082388578304

Yeah the dems loving burst out in song to celebrate future election wins vs repubs because if theres one thing dems are really good at its winning on resentment and fear of republicans alone.

Pelosi has a primary challenger and he's p cool

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
this premium episode was loving amazing. top-tier.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

I don't like seeing Felix talk because it reminds me that somebody who looks like him also sounds like him, and it's just loving disturbing.

Edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKDLnikpcPA&t=139s

I'm so loving bothered that somebody in the public eye just referenced a SA moderator from a decade ago.

he said Asma (al assad) you retard. which permabanned offsite shitposter are you, and why haven't you been banned again already?

Slanderer fucked around with this message at 05:23 on May 5, 2017

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

I just heard Felix joke "I'm permabanned user radiumstomper88" so yeah they've been on SA for sure, if that's still in question.

also, gently caress you, they have literally said the opposite. when all of the funny people from FYAD left for weird twitter, they carried SA memes with them.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
In the film version of this thread, Slanderer will be played by Nic Cage in Face/Off. gently caress YOU!!!! gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!!! gently caress YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
The "Something Awful Chapo Trap House Thread" movie is going to be a massive flop of a followup to the PissPigGranddad movie

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Pharmaskittle posted:

Hmmmm pretty sure it's wizard of oz

maybe its bridgeto terabithia

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Slanderer posted:

also, gently caress you, they have literally said the opposite. when all of the funny people from FYAD left for weird twitter, they carried SA memes with them.

felix said in one episode that he has read over one million forum posts, and the best one was from that guy who wrote about how a good roleplaying game is actually better than having sex (that guy was right for the record)

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Under the vegetable posted:

Oh man I had forgotten about that drat book

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Felix has said he was a lurker, Jesus this topic has been settled for months but it keeps coming back up

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I Before E posted:

Felix has said he was a lurker, Jesus this topic has been settled for months but it keeps coming back up

There are competing goon impulses at work. "Maybe they're here and we can be friends! :neckbeard:" versus "Stop thinking that you're special or that the forums are special -- we are nobody". I feel them both.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Remember when the Hark a Vagrant lady made an account here, and goons chased here off in like 5 mins by being creepy.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Sandweed posted:

Remember when the Hark a Vagrant lady made an account here, and goons chased here off in like 5 mins by being creepy.

Apparently she just found SA boring, but was much more annoyed at all the goons subsequently white knighting and falling over themselves to apologise for the sheer rudeness of their goony brethren.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Which is a bit baffling? I mean this thread suggested putting guests from GiantBomb and the McElroy brothers for things they have far, far better guests for (I'm looking at Immolations outright having more elaborate MGS stances but also having a larger appeal with most of the chapo crew rather than Alex Navarro for an hour long shitpost about MGS).

The recent Matt periscope was bleak as heck.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

If metal gear or halo never came up in the show ever again I would like it much more. The bit was tired the second time they ran it.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
Metal gear rules, dude

Serf
May 5, 2011

metal gear discussion should be in every episode imo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
All I know about metal gear is that it's some kind of video game involving guns and shooting.

Serf
May 5, 2011

prefect posted:

All I know about metal gear is that it's some kind of video game involving guns and shooting.

it is the most politically accurate game of all time

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Serf posted:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Serf posted:

Specifically metal gear rising.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

MikeCrotch posted:

Apparently she just found SA boring, but was much more annoyed at all the goons subsequently white knighting and falling over themselves to apologise for the sheer rudeness of their goony brethren.
Goons ran off Warren Ellis and Kate Beaton? Sheeit.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

MikeCrotch posted:

Lol, okay dude.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

prefect posted:

It's pretty much a Japanese dude living out his military and political fetishism through homoeroticism and long winded cutscenes because he also really wants to be a movie director.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Jon Stewart said comedy gold

Confirmed confirmed

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

that's also wizard of oz

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
the only famous goon is WWE wrestler "Kane"

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

the only famous goon is WWE wrestler "Kane"

He was Isaac Yankem, not The Goon

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
This NYTimes episode is my favorite thing they've done since the Civil War letters from home. I'm dying at my desk.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Slanderer posted:

he said Asma (al assad) you retard. which permabanned offsite shitposter are you, and why haven't you been banned again already?

Calm dowm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
what if god is a goon