Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.costcoquote.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

:swoon::worship::swoon::worship::swoon::worship:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

would

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Scornful Sexbot posted:

My Costco is in NJ and the "special" food court item is an Italian sausage :( things are ubiquitous are around here and not even very good. I have zero reason to try it at over double the price of a dog. I wish they had a burger or bratwurst, some of you don't know what you've got!!!

Good news though is my trip owned otherwise and I got so much quality poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to an nj costco where the special items were burgers and fries

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Welp I am YET AGAIN out of Normandy frozen broccoli/carrot/cauliflower mix. I'm basically eating it nightly (losin' weight and poopin' great).

Guess I am gonna have to hit up Costco this weekend for some more.

AND A HOT DOG AND SODA (WITH REFILL) FOR ONLY $1.50!!!!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I love Costco

clamiam45
Sep 10, 2005

HIGH FIVE! I'M GAY TOO!!!!!!
Today I went. To Costco. Didn't buy anything. But boy howdy it was fun.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

clamiam45 posted:

Today I went. To Costco. Didn't buy anything. But boy howdy it was fun.

I've done Costco in-store surveillance before.

That's how you win.

:D

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

One time I only spent $95 at Costco.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

ArbitraryC posted:

this is p much everything wrong with costco in an image and why I tend to get most of my food food at winco. Living out of a freezer is just shameful.

Guys there's only like 5 freezer items in that whole cart of like 40 things, the veggies/fruit and Normandy mixes are on the other side.

Not apologizing for the fuckload of Kirkland chicken tortilla soup, it's a winter seasonal item and you gotta stock up :colbert:

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

meet girls at the store posted:

Guys there's only like 5 freezer items in that whole cart of like 40 things, the veggies/fruit and Normandy mixes are on the other side.

Not apologizing for the fuckload of Kirkland chicken tortilla soup, it's a winter seasonal item and you gotta stock up :colbert:

Hey man what store do you meet girls at

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Dog on the mind.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I have to go to IKEA today and it makes me sick knowing the absolute lovely dog that awaits me.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I went to an nj costco where the special items were burgers and fries

Do you remember where? I'm willing to travel a surprising distance in the pursuit of rare and exotic costcos

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
My Costco set up a temporary outdoor garden center :eyepop:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Guys, seriously, is no one upset about the Ling Ling Potsticker fiasco?

C'mon.

JasonKiddWithHair
Mar 11, 2006

No Butt Stuff posted:

C'mon.

Not gonna lie, I am. I noticed it the other day when I was checking that aisle. Have a half bag in the freezer already, but it still made me sad. They are amazing. They also are getting rid of their Belgian soft pretzels too. :( If I had room in my freezer, I'd grab another box of them. I guess I will have to just cherish the gently caress out of my Ling Lings and my pretzels.

On another note, I work in the deli of my local Costco and they raised our base pay (as regular associates) to clerk pay, so we make an extra fifty cents an hour. Thanks Costco!!

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

C'mon.

Looks like they are still available from Business Delivery
http://www.costcobusinessdelivery.c...emoteHost=app04

Of course the image link is broke, but if you knew the ecomm team...

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Meydey posted:

Looks like they are still available from Business Delivery
http://www.costcobusinessdelivery.c...emoteHost=app04

Of course the image link is broke, but if you knew the ecomm team...

Unavailable in my area.

Who do I need to call to fix this? The CPO?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

meet girls at the store posted:

Hey now. Don't lump us all into something one guy said. Hell, frozen produce is better than fresh a lot of the time. Plus it's not like your cart is filled with Banquet frozen dinners with 3,000mg of sodium. Their frozen products, as always, are generally higher quality. I have a habit of checking every single nutrition label (usually multiple brands) of anything I put in my cart. My mom and my ex-wife hated going grocery shopping with me.

Don't Cost-shame peeps.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 5, 2017

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Unavailable in my area.

Who do I need to call to fix this? The CPO?

Call the membership hotline. Number is on the back of your membership card.
They can contact the buyer for your region and see if it is on re-order or anything. I used to be able to do an inventory search but lost access.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
The suggestion box at the front of the store: use it. We got our favorite olives back. If you see something in this thread your store doesn't carry, ask for it.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I'm still salty that they got rid of this pineapple habanero sauce that was really friggin good. Even though I cleared out what they had when I saw it was going away and I've still got a couple bigass bottles left I still could use more.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Mons Hubris posted:

Hey man what store do you meet girls at

Sam's Club

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

BJ's was sitting right there dude.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Why doesn't Costco offer oil changes? It'd be nice to drop my car off and have them take care of that while I'm dropping a couple hundred on alcohol and groceries

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Sabatassos mini pizzas are real good

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

C. Everett Koop posted:

I'm still salty that they got rid of this pineapple habanero sauce that was really friggin good. Even though I cleared out what they had when I saw it was going away and I've still got a couple bigass bottles left I still could use more.
If it's the one I'm thinking of, this recipe is a pretty good clone. Even if I kind of want to strangle the blogger.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

binge crotching posted:

Why doesn't Costco offer oil changes? It'd be nice to drop my car off and have them take care of that while I'm dropping a couple hundred on alcohol and groceries

Yeah, it's weird that they will change your tires and battery if you want them to, but not the oil. I wonder if it has to do with disposal issues or something.

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
Went to Costco today got:
9 tomato plants
String cheese
Tableside guacamole (the reason for the trip)
Spinach
Bell peppers
Chocolate Caramel pretzels
Humane certified eggs
Pickles
Enough mustard for a year
Madras lentils

And I ate free samples. Dried sea weed is weird.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Today's Costco haul included

the perpetual Normandy vegetable mix
TP/paper towels
those inexpensive-rear end Babybels
black bean veggie burgers (haven't tried these yet, will report back)
those plastic-bottle T-shirts y'all like so much
frozen bean and cheese burritos (Lilly's, these are good, get em if your store has em)
giant box of baby spinach
a couple flats of La Croix hipster mineral water ($7 for a whole lot!)
my loving boss' loving Red Bull

and

the Visa card! Gonna let Costco send me to the Big Island this fall, with 3% cash back! And when I'm there I will stock the condo with sushi hubcaps and macaroni salad from the Kona Costco so I don't get screwed on captive-audience overpriced restaurant food!

THANK YOU COMRADE COSTCO.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
We got married in Maui (kihei) last year, and after getting up at the asscrack of dawn, spending half a day traveling by air, dealing with the rental car service, meeting with our wedding planner, picking up the dress, getting rained on multiple times, trying to find where the gently caress everything is, dealing with our retard condo renter putting the wrong key in the lockbox, finally getting said key after getting rained on for a half hour, we got groceries at the one and true constant in life.... Costco.

We got everything we needed for the week, completely hassle free. We headed out and I got myself 2 (TWO) loving gosh darned hotdogs and refillable twenty ounce drink for the low price of 3 American us dollars. It was the perfect pick me up to an otherwise dogshit day of travel and wedding stress.

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think

Dr. Capco posted:

Costco food court used to have the BEST loving hand dipped chocolate ice cream bars but got rid of them a couple years ago. The one pockmark on an otherwise blemish free face known as Costco.

with the loving almonds...

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I should just buy Costco dogs 3 at a time

2 for the food court to eat and one as a backup between my next trip to the 'co

choprite
Sep 29, 2007

Teikanmi posted:

I should just buy Costco dogs 3 at a time

2 for the food court to eat and one as a backup between my next trip to the 'co
what are uou going to do with drinks 2 and 3?

also protip: get the kraut

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
also, when y'all say dogs you mean the polish, yeah?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

choprite posted:

like a chair leg, yes. yeah. capiche

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

choprite posted:

No I mean a god drat American hot dog, not some European garbage

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
this is very unsettling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Sometimes when I order the dog but don't feel like getting a soda, I bestow my cup on some random person waiting for food who didn't order a drink. It's almost like buying a round at the bar, and leads to goodwill and hopefully people paying it forward.

I was much less likely to do this when they had Coke products, but now it's all Pepsi, and Dew is the only option I like (and only then, once in a rare while).

I'll agree on the pro-tier dogs with plenty of mustard and kraut. I just wish they had chili for them!