Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

good choice, the wild arms series is basically lufia 3+

Nice, I liked Lufia 2 as a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Specter of Torment. I love the movement. YC are incredible I can't believe this was free

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I'll do some coop some time. Maybe later tonight, after I'm back home.

im free around 9p est, lmk

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I have Rogue Galaxy as a PS2 classic too and it's cool but I can't really get into it for some reason. I feel like playing a chill turned-based game so I think it'll be WA3. Thanks :)

Yeah, I want to like Rogue Galaxy more than I do. I just feel like DC2 did everything better and it came out years before. I would still like to finish it someday tho

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah, I want to like Rogue Galaxy more than I do. I just feel like DC2 did everything better and it came out years before. I would still like to finish it someday tho

DC2 is still worth playing? I heard the first one is kinda clunky

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DC2 is one of the best games ever made imo. But I haven't played it in 10+ years so

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked Rogue Galaxy and then I got annoyed how every time you transition planets the enemy levels jumped so high that your AI members would get killed constantly so you had to kinda grind every new area to not have to babysit them anymore. There's cool design stuff in Rogue Galaxy, it would be cool if Level 8 returned to that setting/mechanics and brought in some contemporary design but I know it will never happen.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just didn't enjoy the combat system in RG very much. Is DC2 different in that regard?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I just didn't enjoy the combat system in RG very much. Is DC2 different in that regard?

What killed RG for me the most was the constant menuing, it was the same reason i wasn't crazy about FF12. It's like an action RPG where instead of doing inputs for cool moves you're constantly navigating the menu. DC2 isn't like that, it's much simpler and it's for the better

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Tonight: CoD4 prop hunt mode and Persona 5

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I am just playing a bunch of Arkham Knight combat challenges today. Maybe I will finish the story, I am at like 92% but the combat feels so drat good.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played some Nuclear Throne and Shovel Knight Specter of Torment. Trying to figure which game I should go back to after beating Persona 5

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Persona 5, Puyo Puyo, Nuclear Throne...KOF2000 tourney later. Spoiled for choice

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Finished the Prey demo and now I'm on to Ghost Recon.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
playing a bit of The Long Dark, which I picked up in this week's sale. Nice music, nice atmosphere, very scary to hear wolves howling at night.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

at the date posted:

playing a bit of The Long Dark, which I picked up in this week's sale. Nice music, nice atmosphere, very scary to hear wolves howling at night.

No one cares what you think about anything mate. How about gently caress off.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

at the date posted:

The Long Fark.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
The Long Fart

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Gay rear end.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Breath of the wild tonight (20 more shrines to go) and maybe some Arkham City or overwatch comp

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

fighting games if the rest of the zone isn't busy watching a stream of a projector being fixed

maybe some shovel knight

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

well since my subscription for Monster Hunter Frontier expired gonna go to more Breath of the Wild

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gonna try to finish P5 tonight

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I usually go to a D&D campaign on fridays but hopefully I'll be able to wrap up one of my shovel knight run throughs tonight

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Waiting to see if my vacation request for all of next week gets approved. Neir: Automata and FFXV both downloading on my rest-moded PS4 at home right now. Powerful gaming on the horizon...

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Hoping to finish Nier and start P5 this weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Puyo Puyo Tetris and Fighting Games.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shin Megami Tensei 4. I beat Minotaur and Medusa today, they were tough

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Arkham Knight, Hyrule Warriors Legends, Nuclear Throne, Hotline Miami.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Going to do the fourth palace this weekend maybe

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Shovel Knight for sure

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Waiting to see if my vacation request for all of next week gets approved. Neir: Automata and FFXV both downloading on my rest-moded PS4 at home right now. Powerful gaming on the horizon...

sad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Suck my cock.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Puyo Puyo Tetris and Shovel Knight.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

:rolleyes:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Zone of the Enders and Twewy

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Last Blade 2 and Europa IV. Playing a Naples game, which has been way different than my other 3 (Castille, Ottomans and Ming). Going to try and make progress in NieR Automata this weekend also.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nuclear Throne. Crying because I just died on 7-2 with shovel long arms trigger fingers and heavy crossbow with homing bolts...would have looped 100%, goddammt!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did it again with similar loadout and shovel + energy hammer and got all 4 generators down before I died to something I couldnt even see from like full health. Tonight is going to be the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Replaced the PCB assembly on my arcade stick, which I could of done cheaper since I bought a whole new joystick and was too drunk to figure out how to cancel the order... And uhh. Well, I don't know what the night will bring my lads.