Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Captain Monkey posted:

Still kinda crass since you're cracking jokes tbh. But you do you Pick, you always have.

pick please obey the rules of decorum known only to me here in the funny forums quotes thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

chernobyl kinsman posted:

pick please obey the rules of decorum known only to me here in the funny forums quotes thread

chernobyl kinsman please continue to white knight for Pick here in the funny forums quotes thread. She might notice you someday! :kimchi:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

McGavin posted:

chernobyl kinsman please continue to white knight for Pick here in the funny forums quotes thread. She might notice you someday! :kimchi:

Yeah, this is deffo the correct thread to whine about posters you don't like

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

McGavin posted:

Then you can be blase about her gifts and give us another meltdown thread that flies just a little too close to the sun!

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Machai posted:

where does it slide from? do two adjacent stalls share one door so one person can have privacy at a time?

it might have been the kind of place that only had one stall and it was against a wall

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Improbable Lobster posted:

Yeah, this is deffo the correct thread to whine about posters you don't like

Come one come all folks to see the 8th wonder of the world: recursive whining.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I stayed at a hotel in Oklahoma City that doubled as some sort of modern art museum. They had this one stall in the men's restroom that had a window facing the street. As in, you could look in the window and watch a guy take a poo poo.

They also had these TV screens in the mirrors that showed various scenes of people like, looking at mirrors doing bathroom stuff. One of the scenes was two guys in OU basketball jerseys shouting poo poo like "HOOKEMS DOWN" and "TEXAS SUCKS".

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pirate Radar posted:

Come one come all folks to see the 8th wonder of the world: recursive whining.

a rare triple-level recursive whine with dual-level sarcasm!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
gently caress you shitlord

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard posted:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Quoting yourself in the funny quotes thread... no class, no tact

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Karate Bastard posted:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Waffleman_ posted:

Dracula is coming back from a nighttime hunt and hears a clatter from the shadows.

"Who's there?" He asks.

A portly man and a thin man walk out from the darkness, holding baseball bats.

"That's correct," says the thin man.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

This one took me a minute.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Who What Now posted:

4 mintues and 47 seconds isn't really "a while".

oldpainless posted:

You sound like my wife

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

More like oldminuteorless

Somfin posted:

Just like Minos after Theseus was done with him

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

This one took me a minute.

Idgi

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Abbot and Costello Meet Dracula

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZksQd2fC6Y

The thread was talking about the upcoming Universal monsters shared cinematic universe and all those monsters previously met up in a 1948 Abbott and Costello movie

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Uncle Enzo posted:

I'm a tearful-eyed liberal but I've watched Fury Road enough times to take its lessons to heart

My stockpile:

welding supplies
grinding disks
skulls
friends

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Humboldt Squid posted:

Edited a NWS tag into the title since people are posting robogina and quadboob now I guess.

E: you people made me type that sentence.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
On the topic of Pick's tangent of "Humanity: Galaxy Fuckers", I'd like to just make the observation that our first serious foray into contacting alien life was to send out a message that contained unsolicited nudes, a mixtape, and directions to our place. Just saying.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Choco1980 posted:

On the topic of Pick's tangent of "Humanity: Galaxy Fuckers", I'd like to just make the observation that our first serious foray into contacting alien life was to send out a message that contained unsolicited nudes, a mixtape, and directions to our place. Just saying.

:golfclap:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

goon thinks women are aliens

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You good choco.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Choco1980 posted:

Holy poo poo.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Choco1980 posted:

Hell, I'd check us out!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

Well done.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Count Freebasie posted:

Trippin' on djinn and Jews.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

plagiarism is a serious offence

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Choco1980 posted:

Someone ban this shameful bitch. t:mad:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gently caress them up, mods!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

ORIGIONAL CREATION DO NOT STEAL

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I'm hella glad they sent that probe out way back then instead of in recent years, though. Would be embarrassing as hell if the first thing some alien civilization heard from us was loving Gangnam Style or someshit.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
If we sent it with the video I'd be ok with that. poo poo is fuckin rad

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

yeah poo poo I hope aliens show up like "we heard you guys like to party" with some space weed or something.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

yeah poo poo I hope aliens show up like "we heard you guys like to party" with some space weed or something.

We don't need space weed, somebody gave me some poo poo awhile back that turned my bones into Jello and removed my ability to understand the differences between noises and words

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bertrand Hustle posted:

That would probably be like getting your dog drunk for them though. Two animals sitting around hosed up and chilling, but unable to really communicate.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Solice Kirsk posted:

That would probably be like getting your dog drunk for them though. Two animals sitting around hosed up and chilling, but unable to really communicate.

Maybe space weed raises your consciousness to the next level :lsd:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
For the record, I never said my observation was original, but I do appreciate the attention. :sidvicious:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

chernobyl kinsman posted:

Ya, listen to this guy pick!