Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Rudy Roughknight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Local Puyo Puyo Tetris and Shovel Knight Co-Op.

I've missed gaming.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

The stealth is really hard!! Its been a while since I've tried to do perfect stealth in a game though.

It does the thing where taking out cameras or lights raises the alarm and also puts enough people in your way that you have to kill them, so its a matter of picking the right place in time.

Yeah, NOLF1's "pure stealth" gameplay was so difficult, on some missions - way harder than NOLF2, that's for sure. (But then again, personally I did enjoy NOLF2 more overall) I did like the fact that if you shoot out cameras it raises the alarm, since in other games shooting cameras doesn't raise any eyebrows in the base's security team, which I always found odd.

Have you finished the game previously, by the way? That final cutscene is insane :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA: Future Tone with my morning cup.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I've been playing some more R6: Siege with friends, as well as actually starting to get into Prison Architect, after buying (and briefly playing) the game during its alpha.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Sonic Generations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Sonic Generations.

The other day I was playing one of the challenge stages where you have to jump off of balloons and I got so frustrated with the homing attack that I hit Alt-F4 and uninstalled it and Sonic Adventure DX out of rage lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

The other day I was playing one of the challenge stages where you have to jump off of balloons and I got so frustrated with the homing attack that I hit Alt-F4 and uninstalled it and Sonic Adventure DX out of rage lol

The calm freak out for the digital age

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm finally playing Arkham Knight which has too many buttons and I keep forgetting what to press lol. also Mario 3D World and Dragon Quest 8

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

It LOOKS like a fun game, at least.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Morrowind and Puyo Puyo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sonic Generations.

It LOOKS like a fun game, at least.

sonic generations is super super good, also get the unleashed mod for it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

sonic generations is super super good, also get the unleashed mod for it

:hai:

Playing Last Blade 2 and Persona 5 this weekend.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

ArfJason posted:

unleashed

Duh nuh nuh nuh Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There's no werehog. Just all the good levels for free in the Generations engine.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

There's no werehog. Just all the good levels for free in the Generations engine.

Oh thank god.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Dead Cells and Nier

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Duh nuh nuh nuh Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh

i have developed a pavlovian reflex where whenever i hear blaring jazz trumpets i mash a nonexistant attack button

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

The calm freak out for the digital age

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

persona 5, puyo, mario kart, and im gettin back into fantasy life. its a really good chill out game when im getting frustrated lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

persona 5, puyo, mario kart, and im gettin back into fantasy life. its a really good chill out game when im getting frustrated lol

fantasy life is wonderful. I stopped at Origin Island for some reason even though it seemed fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Probably Wild Arms later. Im loving this game.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Major Isoor posted:

I've been playing some more R6: Siege with friends, as well as actually starting to get into Prison Architect, after buying (and briefly playing) the game during its alpha.

R6 is good poo poo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

P5, Bravely Default, DQ Heroes II

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Probably Wild Arms later. Im loving this game.

I started playing WA3 on PS4 but I'm kinda thinking about going back and playing through 1&2 first. It still holds up well?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

R6 is good poo poo.

i bought it but it wouldnt load to the main menu no matter what I did so I had to get a steam refund

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I started playing WA3 on PS4 but I'm kinda thinking about going back and playing through 1&2 first. It still holds up well?

Yeah, its a really early PS1 game where SOny wasn't blocking devs from making 2D games so its like a really high fidelity SNES JRPG. Looks great and has CD-quality music as well, killer soundtrack

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrDV6VksSRU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

R6 is good poo poo.

ive been following it since beta and it sounds even sicker

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

TWEWY and MGS V. I think I'm going to beat MGS this weekend.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

got to the point in diablo 3 where i was fullscreen obliterating everything on torment 10 and losing interest. guess i'll practice nuclear throne at work

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Yeah, its a really early PS1 game where SOny wasn't blocking devs from making 2D games so its like a really high fidelity SNES JRPG. Looks great and has CD-quality music as well, killer soundtrack

wild arms rules. 2 was one of my favorite psx games for a long time, but its definitely clunky. wild arms 1's main char is named Rudy Roughknight and I always thought that was cool

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ArfJason posted:

ive been following it since beta and it sounds even sicker

You'd love it mate. They're taking 3 months to fix some of the technical issues tho so maybe waitw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

wild arms rules. 2 was one of my favorite psx games for a long time, but its definitely clunky. wild arms 1's main char is named Rudy Roughknight and I always thought that was cool

The only thing about it is that it's like, FF7 level easy but after playing P5 on Hard it's nice to have a JRPG where I can just steamroll everything

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably some Fightcade fightmans, OP, and maybe Overmeme.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
turns out when i stopped playing dark souls over a year ago i only had to kill nito to fight gwyn. so i killed him and have only kalameet left to fight in the dlc. Gonna attempt that, complete the painted world and then finally finish dark souls.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

The only thing about it is that it's like, FF7 level easy but after playing P5 on Hard it's nice to have a JRPG where I can just steamroll everything

yeah. wild arms 2 main char is named Ashley Winchester who has a big rifle but like he never shoots it, just stabs people with a bayonet lol

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I am wrapping up the puzzle pieces in Hotline Miami and then I will hunt down some Riddler trophies in Arkham Knight or take up some new game I am not sure yet.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

forza horizon 3, gears of war 4, mlb the show 17, nuclear throne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

also ffxiv