Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lantern is going to be the episode that Kim sets fire to Chuck's house to get Jimmy out from under that rear end in a top hat. No one would expect Kim to be the one that crosses the line and Jimmy the one that ends the relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Kim gets into the dirty work, eventually becomes acquainted with Gus. She settles down with him and has a family. Walt trips over her kids toys in season 3 of bb.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
The lantern will not set anything on fire, but simply be the sole source of light in an important scene.

Secret Agent X23
May 11, 2005

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The lantern will not set anything on fire, but simply be the sole source of light in an important scene.

It will shed illumination upon the emptiness of Chuck's soul.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Marco's ring reveals unforeseen powers.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Odds are it actually is something like this and all the blatant references to fire and Chuck's house burning down are intentional misdirection. Unironically.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Secret Agent X23 posted:

It will shed illumination upon the emptiness of Chuck's soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQOca4KF1Ik

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
a lantern will cause a plane crash

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ein cooler Typ posted:

A lantern falls on a laser pointer that blinds a pilot.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

The lantern releases just enough smoke into the air to give lung cancer to a chemistry teacher named Walter Blanco.

It turns out Better Call Saul is secretly in the Metastasis timeline.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Man tonight's episode is gonna be really good based on the preview.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Tonights episodes gonna be really good because this show is Better Call Saul, gently caress yeah

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I was watching a few Gus centered BB clips and they didn't even bother to try to make him look younger for this.:lol:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Down
Over
Lamp
Alpine Shepard Boy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

SeANMcBAY posted:

I was watching a few Gus centered BB clips and they didn't even bother to try to make him look younger for this.:lol:

Well it's not like this show takes place that much earlier than BB.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

precision posted:

Well it's not like this show takes place that much earlier than BB.

I know but the actor looks so much older now. They should have used whatever magic they did for Paul Reubens in the Netflix Pee-wee movie.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

SeANMcBAY posted:

I know but the actor looks so much older now. They should have used whatever magic they did for Paul Reubens in the Netflix Pee-wee movie.

That was goddamn sorcery, yeah. I think a lot of tape was involved.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

I know they used CGI on some of Mike's wounds from a season 2 episode, but I imagine they don't have the budget to CGI everyone's faces/bodies to de-age them, and makeup/costumes probably cost too much. I've never thought BB/BCS looks cheap, but I'm sure there are budgetary limitations on what they can do.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I'm fine with them aging, this is a fictional story played by actors who age and I accept that.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

SeANMcBAY posted:

Esposito doesn't look that much older, and they did the same thing they did with Odenkirk by giving him a slightly different haircut. It's fine.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
No mention of Mike or Gus in the previously section. Wonder if this will be Jimmy only tonight.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

RIP Chuck's marriage

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

This is a flashback to the start of the descent into the madness, isn't it?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
screw these flashbacks, get to the meat.

TRIAL FIGHT. TRIAL FIGHT.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
uh oh

class, can you say "Chernobyl"?

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Uh. Chuck.

...Chuck you okay buddy?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

CBJSprague24 posted:

This is a flashback to the start of the descent into the madness, isn't it?

Yessssssssssssssssssss :getin:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
chuck i told you to wait before eating a second brownie! CHUCK!!

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Haha classy Chuck.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Holy poo poo, he'd have saved face just admitting to his "issue".

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

CBJSprague24 posted:

Holy poo poo, he'd have saved face just admitting to his "issue".

But he's too proud to. He'd rather be seen as a gigantic rear end in a top hat than just admit it.

This does seem to confirm it absolutely started with Jimmy passing the bar and becoming a lawyer, though.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Wow.

loving wow.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's pretty lucky that the power company shut off Chuck's power the same day he started getting electricity sensitivity

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Zebulon posted:

But he's too proud to. He'd rather be seen as a gigantic rear end in a top hat than just admit it.

This does seem to confirm it absolutely started with Jimmy passing the bar and becoming a lawyer, though.
Being a gigantic rear end in a top hat is Chuck's forte

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
chuck is literally the worst person alive.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ein cooler Typ posted:

It's pretty lucky that the power company shut off Chuck's power the same day he started getting electricity sensitivity
...you're a dull boy, typ.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Ein cooler Typ posted:

pause

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

hiddenmovement posted:

Kim gets into the dirty work, eventually becomes acquainted with Gus. She settles down with him and has a family. Walt trips over her kids toys in season 3 of bb.

:j:: I hosed Gus

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Swingin' Dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Just because you don't see swingin' dicks doesn't mean you can't tell a boyfish from a girlfish

• Locked thread