Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Flakey posted:

Anyone wanna explain this one?

look at the photos of the inside

i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Imagine being the burglar that breaks into that house at night.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

That poor realtor.

:stare: "I think the house would sell a lot faster if we had it staged."

:byodame: "Why?! Who doesn't like clowns!?"

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

MacheteZombie posted:

look at the photos of the inside

i think

Be patient. :cb:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Roro posted:

I can't go past white goods stores with Smeg fridges/freezers without giggling like a weirdo.

Those are real?

What?

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Clown House
https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/18124984/222-CHATHAM-Street-Brantford-Ontario-N3S4H1

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
Even worse http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/clown-motel

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
in the middle of clown street

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Huh. That sure is a lot of clowns.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Those picture are so brightly lit and it still looks horrifying. The photographer had to know that any amount of shadow in those photos would turn what is already a strange place into a nightmarescape.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

If you'd like to watch a bro doing a ghost hunt at this place and nearly losing his mind, there is a Ghost Adventures episode where they investigate this place.

emptyspace
Oct 21, 2008

Reminds me of this diner my gf and I stumbled across on a road-trip. The egg sandwich was delicious.

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/angies-circus-city-diner-hugo

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.
Not just clowns. I saw a table full of ceramic angels too. I would link it, but I'm afraid staring that long would irreversibly damage my sanity.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

marshmallow creep posted:

Those are real?

What?

Yep! Smeg is a completely legitimate white goods company. I think they sell other stuff too?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

remusclaw posted:

Those picture are so brightly lit and it still looks horrifying. The photographer had to know that any amount of shadow in those photos would turn what is already a strange place into a nightmarescape.

I like that the realtor also put a gently caress ton of outside shots before the interior. See? perfectly normal house. Normal yard. Normal neighbourhood. Normal bricks. Normal grass. Normal people just like you live here. You want to see the inside? Oh, yeah, it has an inside.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Facebook Aunt posted:

I like that the realtor also put a gently caress ton of outside shots before the interior. See? perfectly normal house. Normal yard. Normal neighbourhood. Normal bricks. Normal grass. Normal people just like you live here. You want to see the inside? Oh, yeah, it has an inside.

Yeah, I clicked the link to look for the funny before reading the rest of the thread:

"Huh, nothing strange about the description. Decent price, not haunted explicitly, neighborhood seems nice, let's look at the photos. Well, it seems structurally sound, maybe a bit small for my taste. Unattached garage and large driveway/parking area, that's actually kinda nice, let's see the inside, oh. oh no." :ccb:

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

They went they're own way. But then they got there, and there were no babes or sandwiches.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

What does the bottom line with tiny white text say?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Key West, FL.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Roro posted:

Yep! Smeg is a completely legitimate white goods company. I think they sell other stuff too?
The gently caress is white goods.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
I used to live in Clearwater, FL, and all the surf shops on the beach sold the same shirt. That meme has hit maximum saturation.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Of course they're wearing fedoras. Of course.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Forgall posted:

Stuff like fridges and washing machines. It's a pretty common phrase in the UK at least.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Forgall posted:

Kitchen goods, small appliances and the like.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Crumpet-blighters, dick-spotters, mash-bangers, those types of things.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Things invented by white people for white people.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Things invented by white people for white people.

Is this is a criticism of the possessive wastefulness of western society or a really racist statement about knowing your place?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Sanford posted:

Is this is a criticism of the possessive wastefulness of western society or a really racist statement about knowing your place?

Almost certainly a joke about the term "white goods."

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

theflyingorc posted:

in the middle of clown street

Clown Street? That sounds like madness.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Cool, I've been looking for a nice place for my sweet old juggalo grandma.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pakled posted:

Almost certainly a joke about the term "white goods."

Correct. Whitey's goods.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Oh cool, One of the lead animators from that is an old family friend of mine, pretty cool dude, think they did the california rasins as well. He is still arting it up in Portland.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

Oh cool, One of the lead animators from that is an old family friend of mine, pretty cool dude, think they did the california rasins as well. He is still arting it up in Portland.

Is your friend Will Vinton? Regardless, tell him he is responsible for scaring the absolute poo poo out of my younger brother and I, but thank him for toughening us up and preparing us for the freaky world of 80's VHS cinema.

I always thought that sequence from the film was like playing Populous, except you're Satan.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

You have the worst sense of humor I have ever seen in my life.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Roro posted:

I can't go past white goods stores with Smeg fridges/freezers without giggling like a weirdo.

literally it always brings the phrase 'smee-HEEH' back to mind

edit: oops new page. Still true though

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

Tell him that Julie says hi and that "Claymation lives".

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

You have the worst sense of humor I have ever seen in my life.

you have the best name out of the rando mod fun thread for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless