Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I have an odd request for a picture I vividly remember but cannot find the right words to image search despite it having words on it:

It's a painting of two statue people hugging each other and their heads are bowls and one is pouring water into the other and there's added text along the lines of "I'll share my head water with you but you'd best not cheat on me bitch" or something like that. Every searchable component of the picture summons a million generic garbage pictures no matter how much I try to narrow it down. I would start digging but every result really is complete mind numbing trash made by some generator at the hands some idiot.

It looks like this but not lovely and maybe mirrored:

gently caress it imgur is really making GBS threads the bed lately

link

Thanks in advance to whoever finds it. It's haunting me with its artful depiction of statues sharing head water juxtaposed with crass language setting ground rules for the transaction. I would keep looking but I seriously can't get anything out of any search terms.

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 16:04 on May 9, 2017

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Best I could find.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus that was fast. Thanks for scratching that itch. I'd been looking for a while(>1 year) now with no luck.

E: my memory was right it was mirrored. Just easier to draw from memory mirrored I guess.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

While we're finding old poo poo, does anyone have the classic SA pic of the fat dude in lingerie with milking things on his tits and I think he's wearing a VR headset?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

While we're finding old poo poo, does anyone have the classic SA pic of the fat dude in lingerie with milking things on his tits and I think he's wearing a VR headset?

Say it with me.

No ring.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

My workplace just rolled out the Office 365 Slack knockoff to everyone. It has a built in meme search and meme maker.

Help

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Warbird posted:

My workplace just rolled out the Office 365 Slack knockoff to everyone. It has a built in meme search and meme maker.

Help

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Warbird posted:

Help

Microsoft Teams is horrible loving trash and we are rolling back to Slack now, i am truely sorry for your lots

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I've seen that picture so many times, but I've only just noticed the "MUSIC BAND" T-shirt. Which I now want.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Warbird posted:

Help

Is it RingCentral's new thing? Yeah, I kind of appreciate that my office passed on it because it was "too Facebook".

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Stoatbringer posted:

I've seen that picture so many times, but I've only just noticed the "MUSIC BAND" T-shirt. Which I now want.

You and a bunch of other people apparently.

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/448547-music-band-t-shirt

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Guy Mann posted:

Is it RingCentral's new thing? Yeah, I kind of appreciate that my office passed on it because it was "too Facebook".

I got sent a dancing Pepe gif and multiple family guy meta memes on meme dankitude. We're a Fortune 50 ffs. I pray for death and/or a severance package.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
https://twitter.com/S_Universal/status/862116640879759361

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

I wanted that shirt until I heard it's possible to have it.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

StuG LyfE

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Theris posted:

StuG LyfE

Hetzer? I barely knew her!

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

A Ferdinand is worth two in the busch.

cnut
May 3, 2016

mrpwase posted:

A Ferdinand is worth two in the busch.

:cripes:

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
This is a poo poo poster; it posts poo poo.

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pepe lives.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Sponge Baathist posted:

Jesus that was fast. Thanks for scratching that itch. I'd been looking for a while(>1 year) now with no luck.

E: my memory was right it was mirrored. Just easier to draw from memory mirrored I guess.

A handy trick digital painters / artists do, is every now and again flip/rotate the image they're drawing/painting. Apparently it helps.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
What is dead can never die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmQxXPOMMY

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This is a meme, I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8voeJ9WgCw

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Paladinus posted:

Pepe lives.

Is this a Reverse Poe's Law?

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
Over a year later after "history of japan" Bill Wurtz finally released a sequel: "history of the entire world, i guess"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs