Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

bradzilla posted:

This is the guy who asked Luke Harper to "drop me on my neck to test it" after surgery

Seriously? Daniel Bryan, vegan, great wrestler, dumbass who better not gently caress up life for his wife and kids.

Miz is right. He's a coward. He needs to look at the bigger picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The kid isn't going to be enough to change his mind and avoid more concussions. Pretty clear now

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dear Birdie: A Letter to a Daughter about her Father.

(Different ending though.)

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Maybe he'll finally be able to wrestle Shibata in the assisted living home they'll both be in

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
daniel bryan should do what he wants because a person should choose how and when they die

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://twitter.com/enews/status/862276309317292033

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

rovert posted:

Daniel Bryan on future after WWE contract ends - "If I feel like my health is good, I love to wrestle, and I'm gonna go wrestle" https://streamable.com/w2fds

Okay well I'm glad he specified both him and his wife, 'cause I feel like Brie won't let him go gently caress himself up if he's truly not able to wrestle.

Zuckerberg vs. Johnson. Our country is truly a punchline, now. :suicide:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Please no more bullshit candidates. Kasich was at least a normal politician and choice but I need Bernie in 2020. Rock can be Vice President. Or President only as a puppet while Bernie runs the show. It's what the Repubs do.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

There's 0 chance there aren't a bunch of celebs running on both sides in 2020

I'm just glad Hogan won't be one of them

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

[Roman Reigns cowardly attacks an injured Braun's arm with repeated chairshots after denying the brave and valiant Kalisto his chance at revenge]

Cole: The BIG DAWG™ STANDS TALL! He vowed to slay the monster among men, well who's the coward now??!!! NOT ROMAN REIGNS!

[RAW crowd literally could not give two shits.]

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

VJeff posted:

Okay well I'm glad he specified both him and his wife, 'cause I feel like Brie won't let him go gently caress himself up if he's truly not able to wrestle.

Zuckerberg vs. Johnson. Our country is truly a punchline, now. :suicide:

I for one am voting for the rock's strong arms and harsh anti-drug platform.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

super macho dude posted:

[Roman Reigns cowardly attacks an injured Braun's arm with repeated chairshots after denying the brave and valiant Kalisto his chance at revenge]

Cole: The BIG DAWG™ STANDS TALL! He vowed to slay the monster among men, well who's the coward now??!!! NOT ROMAN REIGNS!

[RAW crowd literally could not give two shits.]

I checked and it was like the only thing on the entire show that had non-zero heat other than Brock Lesnar's name being announced. Rethink this

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
The crowd was hotter for the Roman/Braun segment than for anything else on the show by a country mile.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Incessant Excess posted:

The crowd was hotter for the Roman/Braun segment than for anything else on the show by a country mile.

Crowd noise was also being heavily edited that entire show.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I checked and it was like the only thing on the entire show that had non-zero heat other than Brock Lesnar's name being announced. Rethink this

The crowd was hot as gently caress for Braun, but after Reigns "stood tall" in the ring, they stopped reacting.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Gatts posted:

Please no more bullshit candidates. Kasich was at least a normal politician and choice but I need Bernie in 2020. Rock can be Vice President. Or President only as a puppet while Bernie runs the show. It's what the Repubs do.
Rock's been asked about this before. IIRC he wants to run as a Republican, so if he still wants that, it would require Trump not running for a second term.

It seems pretty obvious that Zuck Fuckerberg is going to run and if nothing else, watching him try to debate Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would be really entertaining.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Just put in President Camacho already. That movie was prophetic.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Cena-Rock III as a presidential election would be bad rear end

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

Gatts posted:

:confused: :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P00yyilLDJE

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

https://youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA

Son

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
(I know all about the other wrestling Camacho. I already watched Idiocracy two weeks ago. :v: )

Smackdown is going to be less than 20 minutes away from me next week, and it would be trivial to get cheap tickets and park for free, but I just don't know if I care enough to bother going.

I'm not sure if it's still Wrestlemania burnout from going to all 5 shows that weekend, or if I just don't care about the product. Even the A Show isn't giving me enough A material to get me invested in going.

To be fair, my friend has probably already bought me a ticket, so I'll go anyway, and I'll probably have a good time, but I'm still feeling so 'eh' about both shows now.

Maybe the fact that there's a whole hour of cruiserweight action going on after Smackdown will- :smith:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Uncle Ulty posted:

(I know all about the other wrestling Camacho. I already watched Idiocracy two weeks ago. :v: )

Smackdown is going to be less than 20 minutes away from me next week, and it would be trivial to get cheap tickets and park for free, but I just don't know if I care enough to bother going.

I'm not sure if it's still Wrestlemania burnout from going to all 5 shows that weekend, or if I just don't care about the product. Even the A Show isn't giving me enough A material to get me invested in going.

To be fair, my friend has probably already bought me a ticket, so I'll go anyway, and I'll probably have a good time, but I'm still feeling so 'eh' about both shows now.

Maybe the fact that there's a whole hour of cruiserweight action going on after Smackdown will- :smith:

rusev returns next week

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

Hopefully he'll listen to his wife. He doesn't strike me as a misogynist so he should do what she tells him to.

Bryan wanting to wrestle with is broken brain is smarter than this opinion.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Chris James 2 posted:

Next week I'm watching new MST3K. Gonna make the best of the Braun hiatus :unsmith:

Make sure to watch Carnival Magic if you haven't yet. It's certainly... something.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Gavok posted:

Make sure to watch Carnival Magic if you haven't yet. It's certainly... something.

How were people in the 70s so skinny but so lumpy at the same time

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/862427762283433984

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
News on the Women's Tournament, including when the tapings start.

quote:

WWE will begin taping their announced Women's tournament on Thursday 7/13 and Friday 7/14 at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The tournament, a 32 competitor event, will be taped for a WWE Network series. As PWInsider.com reported earlier this week, the current plan is to not release the episodes as a weekly episodic series but to instead release sets of episodes at once as Video on Demand programming, similar to how WWE has rolled out original series such as Holy Foley! and Camp WWE in the past. This would be the first attempt at releasing first-run in-ring programming with this strategy on the Network,.

The tournament would be similar to the Cruiserweight Classic with a big focus being on different international competitors. A number of talents are already undergoing background checks.

The current plan is to hold the finals of the tournament as a live WWE Network special on Tuesday 8/29.

Dunno how they plan to handle the network special, unless its aired live before or after Smackdown.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

News on the Women's Tournament, including when the tapings start.

Dunno how they plan to handle the network special, unless its aired live before or after Smackdown.

SHIMMER is taping the weekend before these taping in July, so I am excited to see how much talent is doing both.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy Foley release shedule was because it was loving trash. But dont worry the womens tournament will be fine. Just like the CW division..

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

that's roughly 32 boobs

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Did they loving name their kid the same thing as the Bella's clothing line? You can take the wrestler from the carnival but you can't take the carny from the wrestler.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Ugh gently caress this

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Did they loving name their kid the same thing as the Bella's clothing line?

Or they have awful taste in Street Fighter characters.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Thank you.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gatts posted:

A world run by poor people would not be the most ideal, but would be the most open to social change was what I gathered from it.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

D'awww :3:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

Holy Foley release shedule was because it was loving trash. But dont worry the womens tournament will be fine. Just like the CW division..

The CW Tourney itself was pretty rad.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Yeah CW Classic was awesome. One of the best things they've put on in years. If the women's tournament is similar it will be great too.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Delsaber posted:

Or they have awful taste in Street Fighter characters.

Birdie's redesign in SFV was bad, but his new moveset is better. He's a decent character in a pretty terrible game as opposed to when he was a bad character in a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

Yeah CW Classic was awesome. One of the best things they've put on in years. If the women's tournament is similar it will be great too.

I'm curious about the announce team. I'm guessing JR as PBP, probably, considering this tertiary Network stuff makes the most sense for his current deal, and then maybe Mickie for colour? (They have to use a woman for the colour spot, right? They can't be that dumb)

• Locked thread