Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Sigh all you want but you're not exactly mounting an inspired defense of yourself here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
welp guess I'll just claim then

hi hello I am the doctor

this is a stickup posted:

I have faith in pmom and the push on 100yrs. there's a lot of good info to go through there. I wouldn't call that nothing.

plus just look at tired moritz's posting

I'm a faith healer that was getting orders from 100yrs, opposite of moat, and targeted pmom n1 when I became a concerned shareholder

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

##unvote to look at this.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

loving pull that out sooner.

##unvote

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

So does that make you the THIRD doctor claim now?

Who were your targets the remainder of the game?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
didn't want to claim now as chances I catch a kill tonight would've been high-ish, but now I'm stuck self-doc'ing

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This squares something I was wondering about. I'm going to assume he was scum buddies with KFC, and that was just an epic, epic bus.

Also SK IS in no way unvotes there, I think.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

How many cops did we end up having? Someone flipping miller conversion is weird with how few we've seen.

Then again, janitored kills so who knows.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

So we have one flipped doctor already (white mage) with Somber.

Based on his early (early!) claim, how D6 played out, and his immediate death N6 I don't see any reason to doubt that TM was also a doctor.

And you're waiting until now to claim a third doctor?

I'm not really buying that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gah, do we have enough votes for anyone other than Kash at the moment?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Max posted:

This squares something I was wondering about. I'm going to assume he was scum buddies with KFC, and that was just an epic, epic bus.

Also SK IS in no way unvotes there, I think.

Who's the "he" you're referring to here? Stick?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

IllegallySober posted:

So does that make you the THIRD doctor claim now?

Who were your targets the remainder of the game?

n1 pmom
n2 moat
n3 somber
n4 hats
n5 somber
n6 self
n7 max

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I was wondering if TM was actually just scum and we witnessed a rather magnificent bus the other day, and Stickup has certainly been pushing him for a while so that story is consistent.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

didn't want to claim now as chances I catch a kill tonight would've been high-ish, but now I'm stuck self-doc'ing

Who wouldn't claim doc at this point

Really don't buy it

Max
Nov 30, 2002

IllegallySober posted:

So we have one flipped doctor already (white mage) with Somber.

Based on his early (early!) claim, how D6 played out, and his immediate death N6 I don't see any reason to doubt that TM was also a doctor.

And you're waiting until now to claim a third doctor?

I'm not really buying that.

Just realized you are now throwing shade at him so I retract my statement about you.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Max posted:

Gah, do we have enough votes for anyone other than Kash at the moment?

Gulag is AFK with no vote placed.
Kash voted me.

That means the logical dunk options if Gulag doesn't come back are Kash or myself because the three of you could vote me and none of us are going to vote ourselves.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I breadcrumbed it immediately after it happened, defended 100yrs and moat for no reason (they both claimed and I knew what they were saying is true), pushed tm because I doubted his claim for an obviously legit reason

town lost swan song by lynching three doctors in a row, so uh

Max
Nov 30, 2002

In the contest of who is here and who isn't:

##vote Kash

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

n1 pmom
n2 moat
n3 somber
n4 hats
n5 somber
n6 self
n7 max

Max has been claiming VT as well as I. What was the reasoning protecting him?

Can one of you guys who aren't on mobile check and see if the rest of those line up?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Stickup, feel free to make fun of me if you are doing a bamboozle.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
those were the 2 game days I missed due to turbo+beloved. max was the only one I had more concrete, immediate feelings about stemming from the way kfc tried to lump us together. his posting in general leads me to feel he is town

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

If Gulag isn't back with thoughts real shortly I'll vote Kash.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Max posted:

Stickup, feel free to make fun of me if you are doing a bamboozle.

except for this post, which makes me feel funny inside

would vote for kash though, I guess

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

those were the 2 game days I missed due to turbo+beloved. max was the only one I had more concrete, immediate feelings about stemming from the way kfc tried to lump us together. his posting in general leads me to feel he is town

I don't disagree with this piece.

I don't remember how long our nights were, or exactly when, but you still submitted doc targets successfully despite never posting during those two days?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I didn't actually go anywhere; I was simply not on the forums when the thread was unlocked

Max
Nov 30, 2002

One of those days was literally 2 hours long.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I'm gonna go ahead and ##vote kash

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

a little less.

I'm giving you all half an hour* to hammer someone.

*a little more. At the :30.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Max posted:

I know that, I was just making sure I understood what he meant.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

EccoRaven posted:

a little less.

I'm giving you all half an hour* to hammer someone.

*a little more. At the :30.

I think we're pretty much decided already, but I have my eye on you, Stick.

##vote Kash

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

##unvote
##vote kash

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

:redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The FINAL Day 8 Votecount :c:

Kashuno (4): IllegallySober, -IllegallySober, Max, this is a stickup, IllegallySober, Samfucius
IllegallySober (1): Kashuno
this is a stickup (0): Samfucius, IllegallySober, Max, -IllegallySober, -Max, -Samfucius

Not Voting (1): GulagDolls

:h: With 6 players alive, it took 4 votes to be executed.

=============

The day ended using some extra candles to keep the light on a little longer. They felt flummoxed, and unable to make a decision on how to go forward. Everyone had pros and everyone had cons, and the threat of a second, competing alignment of killers made the decision even more uncertain. Finally, they settled on Kashuno, remembering from their childhoods that it's always better to execute someone in Hangman than not.
The condemned was in his room, however, instead of attending the proceedings. He claimed he had to "grab an early shuteye" before getting up in the morning for his physical exercises. But when his four accusers - Max, stickup, Sober, and Sam - approached the door, they heard talking behind it. And pacing. Kashuno was NOT asleep, as he said!
Barging in they saw Kashuno using a magickal dictation system. He was startled and demanded everyone leave, "I have confidential business to attend to!" But it was too late. Max saw on Kashuno's desk notes with "C&C" and "payout" on them. Stickup saw hints of metal under Kash's bed that turned out to be bloodied (freshly bloodied!) knives. Most damning, Sam found the product of Kash's dictation was, essentially, a confession:

"TO: Mr. F
RE: Op. BB
Mission out of control. Entire exploratory Krew eliminated except me. MT&C doomed: confirmed regicide, linked to company's negligence. Mission success. Forward entire payment to account#--", and a few numbers, the full account abruptly interrupted.

Kashuno swung that night, and the entire inn felt safer.

:s: Kashuno, Stanisława Kridl, Spy (C&C-aligned goon), was executed day 8. :s:

It is now Night 8.

Submit actions ASAP svp ty

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Come morning, on the ninth day, yet another dead body appeared. It was stickup's; unsurprising. By now the storm had cleared up, but everyone agreed to bar the door. There was no way they were leaving until bringing this bloody conflict to a close, for good or for ill.

:s: this is a stickup, ???, ??? (???-aligned), was gibbs night 8. :s:

It is now Day 9

:h: 4 alive, 3 to execute.
:d: There is no deadline.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

had to leave cause of personal things. glad to see you all killed demon. sad you outted doctor for no reason leading to his murder. might be best to no hang here as i suspect it's mylo. i cheated and added people to my buddy list to see who was online to do the kill, also, XD

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I didn't expect the game to be re-opened this quickly. My work has a large volunteer event tomorrow so I need to get to bed and won't be around much until mid-afternoon.

I'm surprised Stickup is gone. Either he didn't self-doc, or he wasn't what he said he was. Or I guess there could be an unblockable kill.

Going to ponder overnight. Will check in ASAP tomorrow.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

GulagDolls posted:

had to leave cause of personal things. glad to see you all killed demon. sad you outted doctor for no reason leading to his murder. might be best to no hang here as i suspect it's mylo. i cheated and added people to my buddy list to see who was online to do the kill, also, XD

Just saw this. Did the buddy list help you? I was on mobile but was watching the end of the Ducks game so I shouldn't have been on in any event. Not sure how mobile shows up on the buddy list anyway. I've never used it.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

IllegallySober posted:

Just saw this. Did the buddy list help you? I was on mobile but was watching the end of the Ducks game so I shouldn't have been on in any event. Not sure how mobile shows up on the buddy list anyway. I've never used it.

no lol. i knew that it was impossible for that to do anything since you cant just set yourself to be offline all the time (thats what i do) so thats why i didnt feel bad

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this is loving stupid >_<

it may be best to not even give reads so sk doesnt know who to obviously kill

this is assuming that all the scum are dead, which, how could they not be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Sure feels great to have the mod work against me