Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Byzantine posted:

Solipsism is big right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

His brain is just so broken. He's like Donnie Darko but instead of obsessing over a giant rabbit that no one else can see he keeps seeing all these hills to die on

Instead of an airplane engine killing him, he gets hit by the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Instead of an airplane engine killing him, he gets hit by the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile

:eyepop:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Kawabata posted:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/oval-office-photos-donald-trump-russians/index.html

I don't know if this was posted already, but Russia is trolling you pretty hard. It almost looks like Trump will make you lose whatever international prestige you have left, good relationships with Europe and China and hey, possibly even a war later on.

It's hard to believe that a bad electoral system, a minority of literal white trash retards and the stupidest millionaire in the US might be enough to topple the most powerful country in the world.

Don't want to make this political but this dude just roasted my entire country

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Don't want to make this political but this dude just roasted my entire country

To be fair, it's getting pretty hard to make a statement at all that doesn't in some way destroy the american electoral system.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The Snoo posted:

BIG
WET
CHEESE

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

:vince:

i would eat that cheese and feel bad

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Just slide it straight into my mouth.

No, don't call an ambulance, I have done everything I need to do on this earth. You can let me go now.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Go to France. Go to a real fondue place. Its that cheese for ages.

I know this isn't the most practical advice, but dying from cheese intake in France is a reasonable life goal.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

actually it looks like a very bad cheese

i wanna eat it cause im a little drunk and hungry, but i would never put that on bread for lunch on a sunday

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

real cheese doesnt stick like that, there's no such phase in the cheese universe. it pretty much goes from completely solid directly to completely liquid. def wont hold shape and preserve color separation like that

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Cheese Truthers

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Lockback posted:

Go to France. Go to a real fondue place. Its that cheese for ages.

I know this isn't the most practical advice, but dying from cheese intake in France is a reasonable life goal.

gently caress yeah, raclette.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Powaqoatse posted:

real cheese doesnt stick like that, there's no such phase in the cheese universe. it pretty much goes from completely solid directly to completely liquid. def wont hold shape and preserve color separation like that

Yaint had much 'real cheese' i figure.

Its Raclette cheese, cheese specifically made to do this sort of stuff.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Raclette is amazing and you feel like such a Roman when you eat it.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

lemon-lyme disease posted:

I really miss AIM sometimes.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Well then you should sit down to pee

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Just looking at that cheese gif is giving me toilet sweats.

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Raclette sucks but I could eat a proper French fondue forever.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Powaqoatse posted:

Powaqoatse posted:

actually it looks like a very bad cheese

i wanna eat it cause im a little drunk and hungry, but i would never put that on bread for lunch on a sunday

Apparently this is raclette, which is a very good cheese, but gruyere would act like that, too, and is also a very good cheese. We used to make grilled cheese sandwiches (not on the menu but kids would request sometimes) at a french bistro I worked at by griddling bread and melting a couple of slices of gruyere on a metal plate in the broiler then sliding the cheese onto the bread. It looked very similar to that .gif, it would retain it's basic shape but become all melty and gooey, sliding right off the metal plate with little effort.

Edit: I sometimes wish I could see the look on parents faces when they got the bill for a $15 grilled cheese that didn't come with sides. Real gruyere is very expensive and it was the only practical cheese we had for a grilled cheese. Then again parents that took their kids to that restaurant probably didn't give two fucks about what things cost.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 23:53 on May 12, 2017

RODNEY THE RACEHOR
Jan 1, 2016

i hope my friend dahmer has a happy ending
today i found out goons are afraid of cheese

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

RODNEY THE RACEHOR posted:

today i found out goons are afraid of cheese

That's just because it isn't in pre-packaged squares

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Cheese is great. It's also good for you, because it's protein and fat. There is no more misguided food "trend" than the one saying dairy is bad for you.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

doverhog posted:

Cheese is great. It's also good for you, because it's protein and fat. There is no more misguided food "trend" than the one saying dairy is bad for you.

It's an old one but really brainwashed into some people. Fat is bad for you because fat instead of the simpler reality that excessive calorie consumption makes it so your body creates fat.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

I believe those are referred to as "cheese flaps."

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

I believe those are referred to as "cheese flaps."

i am referred to as "cheese flaps" as well

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

Firos posted:

Raclette sucks

Wrong

Firos posted:

I could eat a proper French fondue forever.

Right

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

om nom nom posted:

Apparently this is raclette, which is a very good cheese, but gruyere would act like that, too, and is also a very good cheese. We used to make grilled cheese sandwiches (not on the menu but kids would request sometimes) at a french bistro I worked at by griddling bread and melting a couple of slices of gruyere on a metal plate in the broiler then sliding the cheese onto the bread. It looked very similar to that .gif, it would retain it's basic shape but become all melty and gooey, sliding right off the metal plate with little effort.

Edit: I sometimes wish I could see the look on parents faces when they got the bill for a $15 grilled cheese that didn't come with sides. Real gruyere is very expensive and it was the only practical cheese we had for a grilled cheese. Then again parents that took their kids to that restaurant probably didn't give two fucks about what things cost.

I'm glad you shared your grill experience here.

RODNEY THE RACEHOR
Jan 1, 2016

i hope my friend dahmer has a happy ending
grillers in the mist

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Steel plates can melt real cheese

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

Not surprised that goons know that there are two kinds of cheese, the canned variety and the kind that comes pre-sliced in plastic film

e: Actually, I kinda lost it when one of the McElroy bros started talking in some MBMBaM about eating "raw cheese" and it took me a while to understand that they had encountered a mystical form of cheese that isn't already melted on something.

barbecue at the folks has a new favorite as of 09:16 on May 13, 2017

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

barbecue at the folks posted:

Not surprised that goons know that there are two kinds of cheese, the canned variety and the kind that comes pre-sliced in plastic film

I was a happier man before I learned that cheese can come in a can. I was already distraught to see a sandwich in a can earlier today. :smithicide:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I was a happier man before I learned that cheese can come in a can. I was already distraught to see a sandwich in a can earlier today. :smithicide:
These are like the bread in a can, they just exist for long camping trips or weird survival bunkers. Anything where you'd need food to last months. They use them a lot on Antarctic expeditions, for instance.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

FactsAreUseless posted:

These are like the bread in a can, they just exist for long camping trips or weird survival bunkers. Anything where you'd need food to last months. They use them a lot on Antarctic expeditions, for instance.

I thought they were talking about squirty cheese:

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.

spog posted:

I thought they were talking about squirty cheese:

BRB creating aerosol gravy. We will call it sprayvy, Americans will love it.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

My two fav thing s combined, cheese and squirting

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

oldpainless posted:

More like every time I watch this meme setting up I think about killing myself.

...wait, that's not how this thing works, is it?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

oldpainless posted:

More like oldsphincterless

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

oldpainless posted:

so cheese and piss

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
More like oldstainfest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Cougar Gold is sold this way and it is extremely good.