Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ugh, those drat special snowflakes with their silly newfangled genders. Pepsi is not a gender! :rolleyes:

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
I can't keep up with all these new genders. What am I now, brand-normative?

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

What in the gently caress.

Probably sub-13% increments, but whoever made the chart didn't tell Excel to display more decimal places than just the two.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

ranbo das posted:

I'm the Y axis which is just labeled 0.13 5 different times.

I'm the year 2015 represented as a squiggly blue line

Jesus In A Can
Jul 2, 2007
From Concentrate

greazeball posted:

I'm the year 2015 represented as a squiggly blue line

X.4, is that you?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

ranbo das posted:

I'm the legend that would be redundant thanks to that hamfisted caption, except the labels are completely loving useless and misaligned.

SupSuper
Apr 8, 2009

At the Heart of the city is an Alien horror, so vile and so powerful that not even death can claim it.

ranbo das posted:

I think this wins the award for chart that looks completely average at first glance, but on closer inspection every single part of it is confusing and useless.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Paladinus posted:

Pepsi is not a gender! :rolleyes:

You monster!

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

A fairly minor one from the BBC, but what is the point of a key if it needs a key to explain it?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Praseodymi posted:

A fairly minor one from the BBC, but what is the point of a key if it needs a key to explain it?

What is UKIP?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Paladinus posted:

What is UKIP?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Independence_Party

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Paladinus posted:

What is UKIP?
The radical nutjobs who arose during the Leave push, neo-nazi UK Independence Party who loves to spread the bog standart radical talking points of Jewish overlords, Muslim rape gangs, and so on.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I think that the point is that they have UKIP in the color key, but no expansion of the acronym in the key to the key.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I think that the point is that they have UKIP in the color key, but no expansion of the acronym in the key to the key.

:eng99: I forgot which thread I am in.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Just add another key. What's the problem?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yes, I know what UKIP is. It's just weird that they decided to skip them, but still explained that Green is, indeed, Green Party.

Also, their green colours for SF and Green are barely distinguishable on my monitor.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Yes, I know what UKIP is. It's just weird that they decided to skip them, but still explained that Green is, indeed, Green Party.

Also, their green colours for SF and Green are barely distinguishable on my monitor.

Same for colours, also SDLP and PC.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

There's a very dark blue on the map but it's not in the key. What is it?

E: nm im dumb

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Aw it's like that cute chart of the top sci-fi and fantasy novels except awful.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I didn't have time to read all of this poo poo but :lol: at saying terraria is a serious game and binding of Isaac is about traveling into the mind of a kid suffering from "religious abuse"

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

I know when I want to play a game my first thought is what time period it takes place in.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Magicka is also under "serious."
This sure is an awful graph.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

If these trends continue....heeeeeyyyyyy.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Phanatic posted:

If these trends continue....heeeeeyyyyyy.
we will have to approach retired badass goatse man to save our donuts.
we can only hope he is not too old for this poo poo.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, so you don't want to play a game set in a desert. Maybe you'd rather play a pixely game?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The chart recommends playing Just Cause 1 which is hot garbage, therefore the chart is bad.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

HardDiskD posted:

But this is a good thing. Less hole => more donut.

The problem is when you eat more donut you tend to get less hole.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fathis Munk posted:

:lol: at saying ... binding of Isaac is about traveling into the mind of a kid suffering from "religious abuse"

I didn't look at the chart so forgive me if I'm missing the point of your post, but are you saying it's not? Because the intro is pretty explicit about it

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I didn't look at the chart so forgive me if I'm missing the point of your post, but are you saying it's not? Because the intro is pretty explicit about it

Seconded. That's not subtext, that's text.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I mean yeah that's the framing device but I would not describe the game as "journey into an abused kid's mind" as much as "you should christianity inspired mounds of flesh and poop".

It's a minor thing I guess but it sounds real pretentious and much deeper than it actually is.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

the chart hates me cause i said no to everything

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I want to play a game set in the ostensible present day but without killing people or boats and want to philosophize on consumerism. I got this:

I have no idea what this is.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I want to play a game set in the ostensible present day but without killing people or boats and want to philosophize on consumerism. I got this:

A very strange toy made by some very strange people.

Gizmo Chicken
Feb 17, 2011

Yep.

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

It's Little Inferno.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Gizmo Chicken posted:

It's Little Inferno.

Thanks for something bigger than 60x80 and not artifacted to oblivion.

These boxes are just too fuckin tiny. You have to already know what they are just by a tiny version of the box.

Which is terrible for recs.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Fathis Munk posted:

I mean yeah that's the framing device but I would not describe the game as "journey into an abused kid's mind" as much as "you should christianity inspired mounds of flesh and poop".

It's a minor thing I guess but it sounds real pretentious and much deeper than it actually is.

What word is missing from this sentence to make it make sense to me?

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

What word is missing from this sentence to make it make sense to me?

Should is actually supposed to be shoot. "You shoot christianity inspired mounds of flesh and poop"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Little Inferno totally has a boat you can burn, chart sucks