Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Goddamn, there is definitely no better place to buy allergy pills than Costco. And I got some dope laundry baskets there too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

ElGroucho posted:

Goddamn, there is definitely no better place to buy allergy pills than Costco. And I got some dope laundry baskets there too!

Popped one of those bad boys this morning and now it's straight sailing to breathing-through-nose town.

Buying one of the allergy pill things literally pays for the membership.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Dehydrated, pure concentrated Costco.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

look at dem dogs

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's like like $6.99 (according to their site) for the standard 2.85oz bag of Jack Links or something. That's $2.45 per ounce. I paid $17 for the brisket. So I have 14.65 ounces which is about $1.16 per ounce of WAY better jerky. Not too shabby, if my math and prices are correct.

Gotta love the 'stco.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

Costco is the poo poo when it comes to ibuprofen, vitamins, or anything in OTC pill form. One bottle of Kirkland ibuprofen will last years.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Count Freebasie posted:

Costco is the poo poo when it comes to ibuprofen, vitamins, or anything in OTC pill form. One bottle of Kirkland ibuprofen will last years.

It's true, and the value makes me horney

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Count Freebasie posted:

I'm torn between them and Amazon.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Bonzo posted:

Don't be friend, Amazon is quite literally almost a slave driver to their employees. Costco on the other hand cherishes and raises up the employees, they become family.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Bonzo posted:

For basic OTC medications/vitamins, it's Costco, no doubt, based on price and volume. Amazon is good for more exotic/harder to find stuff.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Been Thinking bout dem jerkies

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Gonna have my third dog this week tomorrow, soda and free refills, as well!

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

There. A brief look from a dying phone of my haul. Got some brie to spoil myself.

http://i.imgur.com/2oLTuTC.gif

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I bought a year's worth of Kirkland brand Zyrtec for like 12 funbucks. Also, they have fuscias there that are basically tiny trees for $30.

PBUC effendis

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
Hit up the 'stco to pick up a few things and of course got my dog (they were redoing the food court)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Black August posted:

There. A brief look from a dying phone of my haul. Got some brie to spoil myself.

http://i.imgur.com/2oLTuTC.gif

That looks like a drat good nutritious haul. Costco wants you to be happy and healthy.

No dog though. But hey, sometimes poo poo happens and we can't get one.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
One of the best secrets of Costco is that you can eat really drat healty for super cheap if you shop correctly there.

Speakin' of that, heatin' up some Costco rotisserie chicken and normandy veggies rite now :feelsgood:

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

That looks like a drat good nutritious haul. Costco wants you to be happy and healthy.

No dog though. But hey, sometimes poo poo happens and we can't get one.

No, no dog. Trying to keep it gentle on my gut and eat only good right now.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Can't believe how overpriced this store is

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the mean lunch lady posted:

Hit up the 'stco to pick up a few things and of course got my dog (they were redoing the food court)

smalldog

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ArtIsResistance posted:

MODS?!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

ArtIsResistance posted:

FLY AWAY TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ArtIsResistance posted:

El Puerco
Feb 18, 2017
I'm an Ingram scumbag

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FecLives posted:

I'm an Ingram scumbag

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The urge to dog is rising. May have to give in tonight.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

The urge to dog is rising. May have to give in tonight.

Brother you got me thinking bout dogs too... and refills...

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Brother you got me thinking bout dogs too... and refills...

I don't think I've been back to my local 'co since they redid the food court. Maybe they were putting in a thing so they can do burgs. Maybe nothing changed. Only one way to find out....

midwifecrisis
Jul 5, 2005

oh, have I got some GREAT news for you!

Has anyone posted this yet??

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Another weekend.

Another opportunity for a plump dog (and soda with refill) for only $1.50.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Got a bag of Scott's Weed and Feed for cheaper than the lovely Home Depot brand and a couple hoses. Having a lawn sucks but Costco makes it somewhat better.

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
There's a demo going around the rich area Costco's of a really expensive massage chair. 5 minutes in this thing and I was halfway trying to justify coming up with six grand to buy one.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Sometimes dreams do become real.

Sad thing! kraut was out, trying a Parmesan and red pepper variant tonight!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Well, the magic of the 'stco has already enthralled me with these Sengled lights... blessings

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Just helped a fellow disciple find peace with the Kirkland pesto, blessings at every turn this night

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Just helped a fellow disciple find peace with the Kirkland pesto, blessings at every turn this night

Praise be to Costco!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Received a hard copy of the Costco Credit Card today. Truly, I am living for the first time.

lol but this is my first credit card and I'm a big baby and scared because the only debt/credit I've ever taken on was for school

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Received a hard copy of the Costco Credit Card today. Truly, I am living for the first time.

lol but this is my first credit card and I'm a big baby and scared because the only debt/credit I've ever taken on was for school

If you use it like a debit card and pay it off each month its fine.
I went to Costco last night and grabbed the Kirkland Steak Strips jerky and it is really good. Thanks Costco!

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Congratulations, the 'Stco card is one of the better cards you can get! Like the above said, just make sure to pay it off each month and don't spend what you don't have. Enjoy the rewards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Almost did this but instead I grabbed some pork butts that are coming up on hour 8 on the smoker at the moment.