Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i like having dana there to spice things up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillanese
Mar 30, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

can sean shelby and 2 mongoloid lookin dudes stop dc and jon jones from brawling?

I had to check the video to see this for myself. Where did they get their security... the ballsack store? They're all scrotumheaded idiots hahaha

e; the guy handling jones is at least a professional ballsack. the other two guys look like they were wearing those shirts before they got hired.

Chillanese fucked around with this message at 23:42 on May 12, 2017

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
The Tuesday contenders series they announced for fight pass sounded really cool. And a guaranteed five free live fights every week.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

diesiel posted:

JDS weighed in at 245... Heavier than usual...

And people often forget he had a torn ACL in the first stipe fight, had surgery straight after. It makes sense because his movement was really bad and he gutted it out anyway. He should win this weekend....

stipe has been more active, in better form, and is hungrier. but what you say is true, which is why it's basically a coin flip in my eyes.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Le Saboteur posted:

The Tuesday contenders series they announced for fight pass sounded really cool. And a guaranteed five free live fights every week.

for someone who has no idea what this is is it just fights between dudes who might be ufc caliber or are they already signed and it's just an alternative to putting them on a card? because if it's the latter i've found the perfect way to keep 205 and w135 active without stinking up the place

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Work Friend Keven posted:

I don't want to consider the steroid opinions of a man who is currently using steroids to go from 135 to 148, no offense.

135 to 185 currently off cycle but ok.

I.N.R.I posted:

frankly there is no safe way to take banned peds that are a) controlled and must be obtained illegally b) untested and c) not administered by a health professional

Most pro athletes are using via a professional health person monitoring them and what they are taking is a slightly modified tested substance that is altered just for the sake of its compound being not on the banned list.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Guys with money aren't buying bootleg steroids from China and injecting them with no regard. Bodybuilders maybe but athletes no.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

for someone who has no idea what this is is it just fights between dudes who might be ufc caliber or are they already signed and it's just an alternative to putting them on a card? because if it's the latter i've found the perfect way to keep 205 and w135 active without stinking up the place

They said it's for fighters trying to get in or back into the UFC. So prospects and veterans.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

They said it's for fighters trying to get in or back into the UFC. So prospects and veterans.

ah. shame.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

willie_dee posted:

via a professional health person monitoring them

I see you got jokes.

JaySB posted:

Guys with money

We are talking about mixed martial artists.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
The Jake Ellenberger weekly bully beatdown.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

it's the roidbrag

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/MoTownPhenom/status/863144751201214465

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
was that an optical illusion or was DC like several steps above Jon Jones and still shorter than him

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFTgkibl7DU&t=33s

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Don't mention his kids

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

willie_dee posted:

Most pro athletes are using via a professional health person monitoring them and what they are taking is a slightly modified tested substance that is altered just for the sake of its compound being not on the banned list.

i assure you they arent

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

JaySB posted:

Guys with money aren't buying bootleg steroids from China and injecting them with no regard. Bodybuilders maybe but athletes no.

maybe 2% of athletes in the world are making above minimum wage if theyre making anything at all

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Don't mention DCs kids and guys don't you dare talk about Michael Chiesas mom.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I think it's fair for DC to be pissed at Jon for bringing up his kids. Jon is an rear end in a top hat who remorselessly drove his car while high and hit a pregnant woman, and DC lost a daughter to a drunk driver.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

On the other hand, DC is fat.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Totally, Chiesa was funnier because he got mad that Kevin Lee said his mom would be at the fight took a run at Kevin then caught a punch for his troubles.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Jon Jones is a piece of poo poo and should be in prison instead of continuing to attack children.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

maybe 2% of athletes in the world are making above minimum wage if theyre making anything at all

You see where I prefaced my statement "guys with money"

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

Totally, Chiesa was funnier because he got mad that Kevin Lee said his mom would be at the fight took a run at Kevin then caught a punch for his troubles.

That keven post about Conor complimenting Nate and Dana having to hold these two absolute madmen apart.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

JaySB posted:

You see where I prefaced my statement "guys with money"

My apologies .. i just think its an important point when it comes to discussing the manner in which athletes choose to use this stuff

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

The TJ/Cody fight has already been cancelled :lol:

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

willie_dee posted:

this is extra impressive when you factor in that exactly 0.000% of that body weight is ballsack

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Duck of Death posted:

The TJ/Cody fight has already been cancelled :lol:

Whattttt

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

cody's gone for surgery again.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

this is extra impressive when you factor in that exactly 0.000% of that body weight is ballsack

If anything towards the end of being on cycle it's actually negative weight gain in that area. Thank goodness for pct and JBJ fave dick pill drug Clomid.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

Yea good point, I should of prefaced my statement with athletes with decent amount of money.

Which begs the question how did they get to the point where they had money, clean or underground roiding until they could afford Dr supervision.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

hosed his back up and he's gone for more stem cell therapy. Apparently TJ got to the airport to fly to the conference to discover that his UFC-paid ticket to get there had been cancelled.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Memento posted:

Apparently TJ got to the airport to fly to the conference to discover that his UFC-paid ticket to get there had been cancelled.

UFC is sorta not very professional for being worth a few billion dollars

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Memento posted:

hosed his back up and he's gone for more stem cell therapy. Apparently TJ got to the airport to fly to the conference to discover that his UFC-paid ticket to get there had been cancelled.

Yeah I didn't see anything official yet but it seems bad

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Pearnicious posted:

Stop trying so hard to troll, it's really loving dumb. You're really loving dumb.

Uhh

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Memento posted:

Lol the UFC is such a lovely company.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

topical https://twitter.com/TJDillashaw/status/863148336743841792

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Oh my.

• Locked thread