Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Considering taking a train like an hour out of downtown just to hit up a CostCo to buy myself a birthday cake, muffins... and you KNOW I'm snaggin' a dog with mustard/onion/relish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

Considering taking a train like an hour out of downtown just to hit up a CostCo to buy myself a birthday cake, muffins... and you KNOW I'm snaggin' a dog with mustard/onion/relish.

Don't do this.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Do it, but get some refills... they're free!!!!!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Teikanmi posted:

i'm all in favor of riding transit here and death to cars, but costco makes owning a car worth it because lol, are you really going to carry poo poo back on the train?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I;m thinking about thos dogs

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

No Butt Stuff posted:

Almost did this but instead I grabbed some pork butts that are coming up on hour 8 on the smoker at the moment.

:thumbsup:

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Dehydrated, pure concentrated Costco.

Hot DOG that's some fine lookin' jerky.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Get it?! 1.25 pound all beef hot dogs, ya dumbo. DUH

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Already missin dogs'n'refills, honest prices and good people.

I saw something VERY rude and vile in my trip yesterday, bear witness:

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Already missin dogs'n'refills, honest prices and good people.

I saw something VERY rude and vile in my trip yesterday, bear witness:

Truly an appalling thing when someone desecrates such a holy place.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
What's our burning of heretics policy?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
2% ash back

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
:discourse:

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Glad to see another person branching out with the pep and parm dog.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Definitely gonna have to give that a shot next time.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
We don't have those..... yet. Just yellow mustard, deli mustard, ketchup, relish, and onions. Well as far as I'm aware at least.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Kirkland Butts were delicious and now I have a freezer full of pulled pork.

To celebrate I went back to Costco this morning and bought myself some new jeans and 200 dollars worth of groceries.

E: Also a slice of za and a pepsi.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

No Butt Stuff posted:

The Kirkland Butts were delicious and now I have a freezer full of pulled pork.

To celebrate I went back to Costco this morning and bought myself some new jeans and 200 dollars worth of groceries.

E: Also a slice of za and a pepsi.

Pulled pork, pizza, and new bigger jeans?

Enjoy your giant Kirkland butt :twisted:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Pulled pork, pizza, and new bigger jeans?

Enjoy your giant Kirkland butt :twisted:

Body by Costco, fashion by Costco.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I work next to a Costco now and have disposable income. Should I take the plunge?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I wonder what the biggest pickle jar you can get at Costco is.

naem
May 29, 2011

Candlelight Virgil posted:

Could god create a pickle jar so big, that even he, could, um could not, mmmmm *eats a bunch of free samples*

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

There is a 2L one sitting in my fridge right now

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Bonzo posted:

There is a 2L one sitting in my fridge right now

Pitiful.

Metro, the kinda german equivalent of Costco, but for business owners and freelancers only, has this

10,2L for 8,55 EURO.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Pitiful.

Metro, the kinda german equivalent of Costco, but for business owners and freelancers only, has this

10,2L for 8,55 EURO.

But are they kosher?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

RocktheCaulk posted:

I work next to a Costco now and have disposable income. Should I take the plunge?

Brother you do not dispose of the income you share with Costco. You invest it into both your and the 'stco's future.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

But are they kosher?

It's Germany, its not a factor. I wouldn't know. Most certainly not.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Teikanmi posted:

maybe you should conciser shopping for your groceries at the Walmart Superstore? the public bus goes right up to the door for, great for financially challenged people such as yourself. you can get a Mcdouble from the mcdonalds food court, sorry no dogs.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Double dog breakfast.

After eating this, I realized how Icarus must have felt.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I feel like maybe you were too excited to be double dipping in the holy vittles? The condiments coverage looks a little haphazard!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Guys I'm at a benefit fair at my new job and the 'Co is here and I'm gonna take the plunge.

Is it worth getting the "executive???" Package? I've got a tiny diaper bound Caulk at home and figure I might hit that 2 percent threshold if we switch over.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

RocktheCaulk posted:

Guys I'm at a benefit fair at my new job and the 'Co is here and I'm gonna take the plunge.

Is it worth getting the "executive???" Package? I've got a tiny diaper bound Caulk at home and figure I might hit that 2 percent threshold if we switch over.

They'll give you the difference back if you don't make it worth the executive membership.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
Do it. There's no risk.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I bought a membership and am standing inside a Costco looking at a pallet of buckets of Maltesers for $9 and desperately trying not to put one in my basket.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

i am harry posted:

I bought a membership and am standing inside a Costco looking at a pallet of buckets of Maltesers for $9 and desperately trying not to put one in my basket.

Buy it.You are weak.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i am harry posted:

Every trip to Costco brings new, exciting life choices.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

RocktheCaulk posted:

Diapers are cheaper (for the same diaper) on Amazon subscribe and save.

You won't beat the formula prices though. Or Kirkland wipe prices.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Boys you're looking at Costcos newest EXEC member.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

It's Germany, its not a factor. I wouldn't know. Most certainly not.

You realise you are begging for a :hitler: joke here yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Got to Costco at 7 AM today only to find out the warehouse doesn't open 'til 10 AM :whitewater: