Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb20VpWGocw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
I'm not goggleing this to find a picture at work, but there is a brand of whiskey in Costa Rica which features a ptarmigan, famous black bird of the Scottish highlands, on the label. It is called "Black Cock". As in, "I had so much black cock last night I could hardly walk" and "Another black cock mother?"

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

yaffle posted:

"Another black cock mother?"

Dial it back, Pence.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
https://twitter.com/Fire_Badger/status/863585088935784448

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Corbyn smokes weed. He's a leftist who goes everywhere by bike and was young in the up a. He can't not smoke weed.

If they hadn't been in public he'd have asked for a hit.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

13chag

Lmfao

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
What do I need to do to get twitter stuff to show up in this thread? I'm using Firefox, normally with uMatrix, HTTPS Everywhere, and Privacy Badger (along with some other extensions that I wouldn't expect to interfere). I disabled those three and restarted Firefox and still can't get twitter content to load in the thread.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Every expression in this image is perfect.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

hooah posted:

What do I need to do to get twitter stuff to show up in this thread? I'm using Firefox, normally with uMatrix, HTTPS Everywhere, and Privacy Badger (along with some other extensions that I wouldn't expect to interfere). I disabled those three and restarted Firefox and still can't get twitter content to load in the thread.
Disable Firefox Tracking Protection for the forums. It blocks the Twitter image host. Click the shield as shown and go from there.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Kanye looks so sad

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

did she trip or did Kanye push her over?

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
a good son http://imgur.com/gallery/D42tq

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ultrabindu posted:

did she trip or did Kanye push her over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inBh08SJhCY

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

This picture weirds me out. Is he walking into the past or something?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Fried Watermelon posted:

Kanye looks so sad

Don't know why, I think it'd be cool to have your own clone.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Samovar posted:

Don't know why, I think it'd be cool to have your own clone.

He'ssad cause he knows he can never be the world's greatest if there's another him.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Amy looks like she's dying of thirst.

"Water? Water!?"

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

The Bananana posted:

He'ssad cause he knows he can never be the world's greatest if there's another him.
Or maybe deep down inside he knows that Amy Schumer is cooler than him even when she's faceplanted on the ground

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Gotta lose that water weight for Barbie.

Amy - "This'll be a chance for Barbie to be different, to be a real womans weight!"
Studio - "That's true, HA HA! But really, lose some weight. Because Hollywood. Because money. Because gently caress you. HA HA!"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Amy - "This'll be a chance for Barbie to be different, to be a real womans weight!"
Studio - "That's true, HA HA! But really, lose some weight. Because Hollywood. Because money. Because gently caress you. HA HA!"

Damnit all to hell

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nordick posted:

Or maybe deep down inside he knows that Amy Schumer is cooler than him even when she's faceplanted on the ground

No, that's not it.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

She dropped out of Barbie due to "scheduling conflicts"
http://deadline.com/2017/03/amy-schumer-exits-barbie-movie-1202050379/

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
As someone who is willing to tell off close friends about how Kanye is actually good, shut your filthy mouth you stupid dumb idiot and that Amy Schumer is good at what she does as well

Take your controversial opinions and gently caress

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

syscall girl posted:

As someone who is willing to tell off close friends about how Kanye is actually good, shut your filthy mouth you stupid dumb idiot and that Amy Schumer is good at what she does as well

Take your controversial opinions and gently caress

You can say gently caress

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

You can say gently caress

I've fallen for this before.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I don't think this is what he's going for, but rascal scooter Lobo would be a pretty excellent cosplay.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Chrpno posted:

Massive rear end in a top hat gropers?

Let's keep it civil and refer to him as president Donald J Trump.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

I don't think this is what he's going for, but rascal scooter Lobo would be a pretty excellent cosplay.

If he'd put any kind of effort into making his scooter like even the tiniest bit like Lobo's space bike it would have been badass but :shrug:
A Halloween skull spraypainted silver would have been enough

There's actually a whole ton of people incorporating their scooters or their electric wheelchairs into cosplay and some of them are legit funny:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
drat. Puts the."special" in special weapons and tactics. You go lil dude!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUGFwNLBrAS/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If he'd put any kind of effort into making his scooter like even the tiniest bit like Lobo's space bike it would have been badass but :shrug:
A Halloween skull spraypainted silver would have been enough

I don't think he's going for Lobo, I think he's supposed to be Dethklok: Metalocolypse, jazzy and all.