Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ak Gara posted:

Alternate ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Vitamin Me posted:

Nice Mechwarrior 2 av..so when did velcro become such a fashion faux pas, and why should i care really?

1. Since seventh grade
2. You shouldn't, I guess

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Same but unemployed

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Im the black swede

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/lGxP9XU0pNA

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Vitamin Me posted:

Nice Mechwarrior 2 av..so when did velcro become such a fashion faux pas, and why should i care really?

Thanks, and to respond with a (hopefully?) helpful post:

There really aren't any fashionable applications of velcro. Velcro shoes are for little kids, or for adults who lack the skill/dexterity to tie shoelaces due to one reason or another (none of which are good). Those TACTICAL EVERYTHING nerds are also fans and use it in their everyday carry gear or bugout bags for fear of encounters with brown people the apocalypse. So yes, velcro's been out of style roughly since childhood.

You should care only if you care whether others will judge you, fairly or not, based on your wallet of choice. Or if text macros featuring stock photography of women will judge you, I suppose.

If you do decide to change your wallet based on what a few goons think, there are many vegan-category wallets out there, either in imitation leather or in an entirely different material (metal, wood, etc). A simple metal money clip will probably work and will certainly force you to minimize the amount of unnecessary crap you carry around.

Back to your regularly scheduled faaaart

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Trabant posted:

There really aren't any fashionable applications of velcro. Velcro shoes are for little kids, or for adults who lack the skill/dexterity to tie shoelaces due to one reason or another (none of which are good). Those TACTICAL EVERYTHING nerds are also fans and use it in their everyday carry gear or bugout bags for fear of encounters with brown people the apocalypse. So yes, velcro's been out of style roughly since childhood.

You should care only if you care whether others will judge you, fairly or not, based on your wallet of choice. Or if text macros featuring stock photography of women will judge you, I suppose.

If you do decide to change your wallet based on what a few goons think, there are many vegan-category wallets out there, either in imitation leather or in an entirely different material (metal, wood, etc). A simple metal money clip will probably work and will certainly force you to minimize the amount of unnecessary crap you carry around.

Heh. I can hear your avatar.

Also, why isn't myrtar or whoever it was' everyday carry an image macro or meme?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Is duct tape vegan? How about any kind of plastic made from fossil fuels?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

That's some impressive Trump cosplay from Nigel Farage

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Bobby Digital posted:

That's some impressive Trump cosplay from Nigel Farage

Same race of inbred goblin. They all look alike.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Bar Crow posted:

Same race of inbred goblin. They all look alike.

Racist

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Shut your loving mouth! My grandfather didn't give his life in the The Mystical War of Underground Succession just so some some goblin shites can claim they need special treatment and should be let above ground. Those loving gobbos can gently caress right off back to the underground lair they came from. We give them caves, we give them grubs, for fucks sake they get free loving rags for christ sake. "Ohhhhh, we want respect. We don't want people casting hexes on us. DURRRRR!"

loving gobbos. Think just because they stopped stealing orphans that they can rise above their station. gently caress THAT! I see a gobbo, then daddies getting a new pair of goblin-skin boots.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Shut your loving mouth! My grandfather didn't give his life in the The Mystical War of Underground Succession just so some some goblin shites can claim they need special treatment and should be let above ground. Those loving gobbos can gently caress right off back to the underground lair they came from. We give them caves, we give them grubs, for fucks sake they get free loving rags for christ sake. "Ohhhhh, we want respect. We don't want people casting hexes on us. DURRRRR!"

loving gobbos. Think just because they stopped stealing orphans that they can rise above their station. gently caress THAT! I see a gobbo, then daddies getting a new pair of goblin-skin boots.

Said the villain from dungeon keeper

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
A vegan wallet... to carry your capitalist patriarchal Judas carnivore money around in!!!

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Vitamin Me posted:

so when did velcro become such a fashion faux pas, and why should i care really?

Around the same age as velcro shoes and fanny packs. If you wait long enough though, they'll be acceptable to wear again when you go to pick up your pension.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Mogomra posted:

I'm reminded of that episode of Seinfeld. The one where his date opened a bottle of beer that wasn't even a twist off cap.

She had man hands. The hands... Of a man!

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

This is almost Neil Cic levels of allstar fuckery.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

beato posted:

Around the same age as velcro shoes and fanny packs. If you wait long enough though, they'll be acceptable to wear again when you go to pick up your pension.

ive been owned...oh no

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Trabant posted:

I will be sure to mention this to uncool people like rockstars and astronauts who use velcro all the time. Sticking things to other things nonpermanently is cool and good in space and on stages.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

BonHair posted:

I will be sure to mention this to uncool people like rockstars and astronauts who use velcro all the time. Sticking things to other things nonpermanently is cool and good in space and on stages.

I thought rock stars stuck their velcro wallets to themselves with bmx chains?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Ak Gara posted:

Alternate ending

It may be all the magic cold medicine ive taken, but when i scrolled past this and stopped, the letters did that trailing thing like you can set your cursor to have on your screen, and it kinda freaked me out for a second.

also:

i sent this to my meme loving niece because im the COOL aunt. :byodame:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

BonHair posted:

:goonsay:

You found the missing third panel!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

It may be all the magic cold medicine ive taken, but when i scrolled past this and stopped, the letters did that trailing thing like you can set your cursor to have on your screen, and it kinda freaked me out for a second.

also:

i sent this to my meme loving niece because im the COOL aunt. :byodame:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

???

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

No siehän sälli oot.

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
After all the lovely political stuff that's been going on, finn memes are a breath of fresh air, like seeing an old friend again

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

murphyslaw posted:

After all the lovely political stuff that's been going on, finn memes are a breath of fresh air, like seeing an old friend again

Seeing poopy butt xkcd comics is a welcome relief at this point.

The comic always ends with rings up and you get to think about if you ever cared about xkcd (you did) and whether you care about anus man (you did)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

murphyslaw posted:

http://i.imgur.com/7SNH2nq.mp4

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
goatkcd starter version:

https://www.goatkcd.com/sfw

now play along and find which one syncs up to 9/11

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
This is bad

https://www.xkcd.com/911/

okay now imagine the bus driver is playing with her butt

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I don't know what I was expecting when clicking on something that contains goat in the url.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BonHair posted:

You are at neither of those places, and never will be.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Potato Salad posted:

I don't know what I was expecting when clicking on something that contains goat in the url.

goatse is kind of a tradition here

it's not pretty but it's impressive

and i linked the work safe version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

goddamnit