Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Just browsed the store and had a Polish dog for lunch, feeling good man.

E: couldn't find if they had lump charcoal or wood for smoking (gently caress that Traeger pussy poo poo) or the golf balls. Can any 'Co vets help me out on where that is?

:angel:

Bles.

Derpies fucked around with this message at 20:08 on May 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

RocktheCaulk posted:

Boys you're looking at Costcos newest EXEC member.

Good tidings and dogs and soda[with refills] to you!

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

RocktheCaulk posted:

E: couldn't find if they had lump charcoal or wood for smoking (gently caress that Traeger pussy poo poo) or the golf balls. Can any 'Co vets help me out on where that is?

Bles.

My costcos (Los Angeles) have Kingsford professional in the middle near the traeger poo poo. Not a fan tho, seems to produce more smoke when lighting and more ash than Stubb's briquettes. Wish Costco sold Kirkland lump charcoal :(

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Kirkland Signature

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Just wondering if we may ever see Kirkland brand Kush one day.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Kirkland Signature

The mark of quality. :discourse:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

RocktheCaulk posted:

Bles.

Both of mine just moved it to the same wall as the freezer section, just closer to the front of the store.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Bonzo posted:

Just wondering if we may ever see Kirkland brand Kush one day.

The entire C level would have to retire before that happens, they are all way too conservative for that. And for that matter, probably the tier below them would need to go as well, since they are most likely all groomed replacements too.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just went to pick up one of these mythical $5 rotisserie birds, and there were NONE. Zero.

You've let me down, Costco thread. I was so mad I left without a dog.

naem
May 29, 2011

the good fax machine posted:

Just went to pick up one of these mythical $5 rotisserie birds, and there were NONE. Zero.

Approximately 12 dogs equals 1 chicken FYI

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the good fax machine posted:

No no, you just have to wait for like 5-10 mins and they put out more, they're constantly keeping those things going

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
I have a 13.8 cubic ft upright freezer coming tomorrow. I foresee a a small child's weight in Normandy/stir fry veggies in my near future.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
A few trips ago the cashier and manager who was nearby didn't let me purchase the chicken I selected.

They said it was "too small" and ran back for a fresh one right off the rotisserie! Thanks Costco!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

A few trips ago the cashier and manager who was nearby didn't let me purchase the chicken I selected.

They said it was "too small" and ran back for a fresh one right off the rotisserie! Thanks Costco!

that costco manager plans to eat you

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Chinatown posted:

Thanks Costco :)

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RocktheCaulk posted:

Bles.

If you're talking about the Kirkland golf balls, they sold out in a flash, since they were probably rebranded (INSERT FANCY DAN GOLF BALL TYPE NAME HERE) for a far cheaper price and haven't come back.

If you're talking about some Callaways or something I saw a while back, if they gone they gone so who knows tbh.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
Costco 4 life yo.

I see a lot of talk about the blessed Hot Dog and 20oz soda (with free refills) but I have yet to see mention of Costco Shrimp Cocktail. It's not as cheap as it used to be but still mighty delicious. My pro move is to get a dog for lunch and pick up a Shrimp Cocktail to save for dinner.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i don't like most of the food costco serves but they do do a good strawberry smoothie.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Stexils posted:

i don't like most of the food costco serves but they do do a good strawberry smoothie.

also churro

e: tho this might be a california costco thing, idk

Xaris fucked around with this message at 03:10 on May 16, 2017

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bucnasti posted:

Costco 4 life yo.

I see a lot of talk about the blessed Hot Dog and 20oz soda (with free refills) but I have yet to see mention of Costco Shrimp Cocktail. It's not as cheap as it used to be but still mighty delicious. My pro move is to get a dog for lunch and pick up a Shrimp Cocktail to save for dinner.
Huh. I haven't actually tried the shrimp cocktail yet. Thanx for the rec :thumbsup:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
They have any extra spicy cocktail sauce? Bet it's good if they do have it..

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
My tires are in at the warehouse, now to book my installation time and dog eating time. Might skip the dog and go straight for the poutine though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
poutine dog

do it

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I love Costco, but I've been expanding my grocery shopping to other places lately, so I haven't been going as often. But you all have been an inspiration, and today I didn't have time to eat lunch at work, so I was starving when I finally got out. Guess where I went!

I got a rotisserie chicken to devour when I got home, one of those six-packs of boneless chicken legs and thighs (I prefer them to breasts for almost everything), two of the huge glass jars of marinated artichoke hearts, two cantaloupes (for $4!), and a package of prosciutto to wrap around the cantaloupe slices. My wife likes sugar-free Red Bull, so I bought two of the giant multi-packs, and they each had a $7 instant rebate. Nice!

I've been slowly losing weight by cutting carbs, sticking to an Atkins-style diet, and starting to exercise for the first time in my life, so as tempting as the $1.50 dog 'n' soda combo was, I abstained. But I bought a bunch of new mustards and a new jar of sauerkraut yesterday, and dogs have been sounding good, so for the first time ever, I bought the pack of Kirkland quarter-pound beef franks, the same ones they serve in the store. I ended up with 14 big-rear end dogs for $10, and already portioned them out in freezer bags, with some ready to cook when I get home tomorrow. They won't be quite the same without buns, but the drat fine quality of the dogs and exciting new mustards will make up for it.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou fucked around with this message at 04:37 on May 16, 2017

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
My car battery died when I stopped at Costco for that sweet sweet $1.99 gas. One of the guys from the tire center very nicely came out and jumped my car. Probably should have bought a new battery there, but I didn't have tools with me so I would have needed another jump to get home.

That's my story. I feel it would encapsulate the Costco experience if I had gotten a juicy dog.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

pacerhimself posted:

My tires are in at the warehouse, now to book my installation time and dog eating time. Might skip the dog and go straight for the poutine though.

filthy canuck get out :frogout: :dogout: :getout:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I've been slowly losing weight by cutting carbs, sticking to an Atkins-style diet, and starting to exercise for the first time in my life, so as tempting as the $1.50 dog 'n' soda combo was, I abstained. But I bought a bunch of new mustards and a new jar of sauerkraut yesterday, and dogs have been sounding good, so for the first time ever, I bought the pack of Kirkland quarter-pound beef franks, the same ones they serve in the store. I ended up with 14 big-rear end dogs for $10, and already portioned them out in freezer bags, with some ready to cook when I get home tomorrow. They won't be quite the same without buns, but the drat fine quality of the dogs and exciting new mustards will make up for it.

I had a roommate who was no carb and the Costco Dog Slingers would happily serve him up a bunless polish dog with kraut and mustard.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Hi thread I ran errands with my gf today and promised her a lunch out. Said lunch ended up being costco food court after we were done stocking up and she started giving me poo poo. Should I sever????

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Have Blue posted:

Hi thread I ran errands with my gf today and promised her a lunch out. Said lunch ended up being costco food court after we were done stocking up and she started giving me poo poo. Should I sever????

Do you want to be with a woman who doesn't recognize good food at a tremendous value? Sounds like she cares more about how much you spend rather than the cost/quality ratio, and if you're going to build a life with someone, they should reflect your values. Our values. Costco's values.

The word of the 'stco. (Thanks be to 'stco)

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
PBUC

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

C. Everett Koop posted:

filthy canuck get out :frogout: :dogout: :getout:

I might buy a case of Coffee Crisp while I'm at it

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Have Blue posted:

what a fool, she could have twice the number of dogs at costco as anywhere else

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

pacerhimself posted:

I might buy a case of Coffee Crisp while I'm at it

That's a good fuckin' candy bar right there, fine choice. The 'stco has means of blessing all of us, no matter what your country of origin.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Maybe dude's GF just had a case of the hangry and in her delirious state didn't know what she was saying. Let it slide this time but don't forget about it either.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Hit the gf with a strawberry smoothie and churro: the light of costco will shine bright

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Let her know her bullshit won't stand.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Look Babe, it's either you enjoy the costco wiener or you won't get to enjoy mine.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Hit the gf with a strawberry smoothie and churro: the light of costco will shine bright

This was the call. Apparently she wanted salad but their Caesar is bad? I split some of my dog/chicken bake combo with her and picked up extra desert to make it up. It ended up being fine but now the seeds of doubt have been sown

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Give her a 800 calorie muffin, no one has the insulin to be mad or awake after one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Have Blue posted:

This was the call. Apparently she wanted salad but their Caesar is bad? I split some of my dog/chicken bake combo with her and picked up extra desert to make it up. It ended up being fine but now the seeds of doubt have been sown

Trust is like a mirror, you can repair a broken mirror but you still see the cracks...