Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

IOwnCalculus posted:

The problem is, the second anyone ever has to do an in depth inspection on the car and they notice the VIN plate has been tampered with, you're so very very hosed.

And if there's an in-depth inspection, there are VINs, both exposed and hidden, throughout the car. No way to hide/conceal/remove all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

If I could export it, I'd keep the car!

It's probably going to sit in a lot for a while after I leave, and one of my bros will help sell it. Prospects are not looking good, despite the underprice.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 17:37 on May 16, 2017

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I'm flabergasted that's not selling.

All y'all need to move to more lenient states. Inspections are dumb.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

TheFonz posted:

AZ is about as lenient as you get and they still do inspections on restored salvage cars to ensure they're not using stolen parts and that all the VINs match.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER
For Sale: For sale is a 2016 KTM Duke 390. Available in the Triangle area of NC. Purchased from Sport Durst Powersports in Oct. 2016. Single-cyl 373cc engine making 44 HP, very light, and a comfortable upright riding position. ABS.

Currently 654 miles. Minor damage to handlebars due to no-speed drops in driveway. No other damage. Requires standard 600-mi service. I have to sell due to a new car taking up all my garage space.

Photos at http://imgur.com/a/9xPFr
Technical specifications at http://www.ktm.com/sg/naked-bike/390-duke-2016/

Priced at $3800, cheaper than any other Duke 390 for sale, new or used, anywhere I can find.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

TheFonz posted:

:respek:

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

The Prong Song posted:

For Sale: For sale is a 2016 KTM Duke 390. Available in the Triangle area of NC. Purchased from Sport Durst Powersports in Oct. 2016. Single-cyl 373cc engine making 44 HP, very light, and a comfortable upright riding position. ABS.

Currently 654 miles. Minor damage to handlebars due to no-speed drops in driveway. No other damage. Requires standard 600-mi service. I have to sell due to a new car taking up all my garage space.

Photos at http://imgur.com/a/9xPFr
Technical specifications at http://www.ktm.com/sg/naked-bike/390-duke-2016/

Priced at $3800, cheaper than any other Duke 390 for sale, new or used, anywhere I can find.

Post this on the subforum, cycle asylum!

Also seems like a great deal.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Thinking of selling my 97 NA Miata. Red, 88k miles, touring package (no Torsen), newer tires, excellent paint, top, interior and mechanicals. Non smoker, Oregon car all it's life (no rust), bluetooth Pioneer headunit, otherwise completely stock and always garaged to my knowledge. PM me if you're interested.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
nm

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jun 1, 2017

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Anyone want a free heated VW right (us passenger) side mirror?

I THINK it fits a MK5 jetta/passat/golf. An ebay store sent me the wrong one for my '16 Jetta and let me just keep it.

It looks like this: http://www.carwingmirror.co.uk/vw-golf-mk5-gti-door-mirror-glass/golf-mk5-clip-in-wing-mirror-glass.html

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone around Boston wanna buy my aunt's 2002 Mercedes C230 Kompressor? 138,000 miles and it's stuck in first-gear limp mode. $680 as-is.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/6170165184.html

edit: sold that fast!

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jun 10, 2017

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
4 2013 Outback wheels stock 17" with ~60% (maybe more) rubber on them in the form of 225/60R17 Yokohama Torante tires. They're in excellent shape and have TPS sensors too. Subaru's dumb 5x100 bolt pattern. $250. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area but I'll drive a few hours for a goon.

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

Having recently sold my Focus ST, I have a set of Blizzack winter tires already mounted on steel wheels that I no longer need, looking for $300. Less than 9k miles of use.

Also, I have a complete Jeep Wrangler 2-Door JK Besttop Trektop NX soft top for sale. Looking for $300 as well.

I am located in Delaware, but would be willing to meet somewhere in the Delaware/Philly/Maryland area. Let me know if interested for pics / info.

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

click clack POW, officer down
I know this isn't really along the lines of what usually gets posted here but thought you guys might get a kick outta them. Crossposting my SA Mart link as per the rules but I'll delete if too far off topic.

So I've been designing and selling enamel pins for a couple months and have been doing a bunch of automotive stuff lately. Thought these might be up AI's alley

Just like your parents used to have! Wood paneled Plymouth Voyager. Available in maroon, beige and blue (white is sold out). Limited edition to 50 of each colorway.

Porsche 917 in Gulf Racing livery that raced the 24 Hrs of Daytona in 1970. Really nice quality hard enamel with double clutches on back.

BIG 1.75" wide soft enamel pin of the greatest pickup of all time, the Jeep Comanche! These came out AWESOME. Available in Colorado Red, Black and White. Also available in red in patch form.

All designs come with a printed backing card, orders of 2 or more pins get a HACK THE PLANET sticker FREE!

USE PROMO CODE "GOONSAY" FOR 20% OFF YOUR ORDER OF TENBUX OR MORE

SA Mart thread is here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825126

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

TACTICAL SANDALS posted:

I know this isn't really along the lines of what usually gets posted here but thought you guys might get a kick outta them. Crossposting my SA Mart link as per the rules but I'll delete if too far off topic.

So I've been designing and selling enamel pins for a couple months and have been doing a bunch of automotive stuff lately. Thought these might be up AI's alley

Just like your parents used to have! Wood paneled Plymouth Voyager. Available in maroon, beige and blue (white is sold out). Limited edition to 50 of each colorway.

Porsche 917 in Gulf Racing livery that raced the 24 Hrs of Daytona in 1970. Really nice quality hard enamel with double clutches on back.

BIG 1.75" wide soft enamel pin of the greatest pickup of all time, the Jeep Comanche! These came out AWESOME. Available in Colorado Red, Black and White. Also available in red in patch form.

All designs come with a printed backing card, orders of 2 or more pins get a HACK THE PLANET sticker FREE!

USE PROMO CODE "GOONSAY" FOR 20% OFF YOUR ORDER OF TENBUX OR MORE

SA Mart thread is here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825126

These are excellent

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
That Voyager pin is incredible but with the shipping it's like $30 CAD :(

So drat cool.

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

click clack POW, officer down

Seat Safety Switch posted:

That Voyager pin is incredible but with the shipping it's like $30 CAD :(

So drat cool.

Yeah I tried to find a cheaper shipping option to Canada but it always comes out to like $9-10 USD no matter what. If you wanna message me your address thru my etsy store I'll see what I can do.

e: you guys can use promo code COMANCHECLUB for $5 off too if you want

TACTICAL SANDALS fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jun 29, 2017

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Sold :)

2014 Mazda 3 2.0 Sport Manual 6spd. 41,800 miles.

$10,000 Firm, goon only price!

I'm the original owner and located in the Raleigh, NC area.

Car has been well maintained with only synthetic oil and changes every 5000 miles. It's been boring to maintain, really. All I've done is change oil, one set of front tires, wiper blades etc. There are a few cosmetic scratches but that's it.

Wrar fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Aug 26, 2017

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
2001 Miata. Black LS w/ 6-spd and ABS. 139k.

Oakland, CA. SOLD

DEUCE SLUICE fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Aug 17, 2017

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

Wrar posted:

2014 Mazda 3 2.0 Sport Manual 6spd. 41,800 miles.

$10,000 Firm, goon only price!

I'm the original owner and located in the Raleigh, NC area.

Car has been well maintained with only synthetic oil and changes every 5000 miles. It's been boring to maintain, really. All I've done is change oil, one set of front tires, wiper blades etc. There are a few cosmetic scratches but that's it.

Color?

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NzZtsVoCXYLtOk682

Blue :)

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Bus has been sold!

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Aug 9, 2017

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I listed MY VW bus. Just feeling out the market right now. I'd rather keep it but the price is what I'd part with it for. It would pay off my debts and give me a chunk for applying to nursing school.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2085314

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Edit: withdrawn.

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Sep 2, 2017

bowling 4 buttcoins
Mar 13, 2011
SOLD

Year/Make/Model: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2LZ
Miles: 76,xxx (owned since 655xx)
VIN: 1G1YY26EX85129946
Maintained by Momentum Chevrolet and Sounds of Speed Santa Clara

Current state:

bowling 4 buttcoins fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Oct 30, 2017

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Year/Make/Model: 2008 BMW 535xi Wagon (E61)
Miles: 62,500
VIN: WBAPT73548CX00925
Maintained by BMW through full extended warranty, Precision German thereafter (they know the car)
Asking: $14k (make me an offer, not a lot of these out there low miles, good condition, would rather sell to a goon)

I am the original and only owner of this car, and it was purchased with the intent of driving it until it could no longer be driven. Instead, the Mango family has grown and needs have changed and now we have a minivan, and we have made the tough decision to let the Wagon go.
This has a clear CA title, clean carfax, all that jazz. Space Grey with Grey interior.

Has Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Access, Ream Manual Side Window Shades, Park Distance Control, Navigation, and the iPod/USB interface.

This was purchased from Bob Smith BMW, and was maintained at BMW dealers (first Bob Smith and then Crevier) through a full extended warranty.
Meticulously cared for, full records are available. HPFP and turbos were replaced under warranty, have had no problems since BMW rolled out the final solution to those issues. Right at the end of the extended warranty the full Nav system and rear hatch hydraulic systems were replaced. Water pump was done a few hundred miles ago, and I have been super careful about doing thing preventative and based on time where appropriate for a low miles car. This car doesn't exhibit any of the other common E61 issues (hatch wiring, sunroof, air compressor). Again, we have all the records, and have kept and maintained this car as we intended to be the only owners and keep it a long time. The folks at Precision will vouch for the car, or we can arrange to have a PPI done at 'your guy' if you like. This is a solid car.

Exterior is good for the age, some rock chips and dings. Interior is in excellent shape, have kept the carpets clean and leather immaculate (I love leatherique!).

The car is fully stock, no mods have been done. Happy to answer any questions.

Here have some pics:

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

E: Sold locally.

Looking to sell my 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si coupe. I've owned it since 2011. 55,000 miles and in good shape. Car cover included. Garaged at all times. My wife and I both take the bus to work now, and we already have a practical car, so it's tough to justify owning this too since it never gets driven. Located in St Paul, Minn. Asking $18k. Please PM me or email me at coldpies@gmail.com. Probably going to start talking to dealerships next month, so please do get in touch if you're interested.

ColdPie fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Sep 6, 2017

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
sold

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Sep 23, 2017

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Goddamn, I love your car. If it had a little bit more interior I'd be looking for flights, no bullshit. Just can't justify it with the S2000 as it sits in a similar level of prep. :( AHHHHH gently caress..... :(

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
its okay bro you know the s2k is better at the end of the day

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
but e30 is life

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

EDIT: SOLD!

A little more BMW action for this page:

'97 328is slicktop 5-speed. Sport package. Black with grey leather. 131k miles. I am the third owner; previous owner had the car for 14 years and did light mods to it including Bilstein shocks, H&R springs, front subframe brace, some sort of larger anti-roll bars and a Conforti Intake. Otherwise it's stock. Radiator and coolant bottle were replaced but I couldn't tell you when. The rad is aluminum.

Power steering, power windows, power seats, power mirrors, power locks all work. No lights on the dash or permanent warnings on the OBC. Exterior is in good condition with some normal dings and stuff but it's not rusty or banged up. One dent is pretty sizable on the edge of the trunk lid but it's painted so it's not hugely noticeable. Interior has a rip in the driver side seat and some door card delamination. I have redone the headliner and though it's not perfect it's 100% compared to the garbage I bought it with. I have also replaced the coolant level sensor, clutch fan and brake switch to clear the OBC codes. Good clutch, good motor, good trans.

Daily driven currently but we want to get a small SUV type thing (think Forester) to haul the animals. Car is located in central PA and is on CL for $4500 with the DS1 wheels. Goon price with all the extra wheels and tires I have is $4000. That would include a set of DS1 M3 wheels with newish Firestone Firehawk tires, stock wheels with newish Blizzaks, a set of M Contour reps with good tires, and a set of 15" E36 bottle caps I was going to put auto-x tires on.

The only issue the car has is that occasionally the tach freaks the gently caress out and goes to zero for a while. Odometer and speedo are unaffected. All other gauges are solid.

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Sep 13, 2017

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Hey, who wants to buy my 2002 Jeep Wrangler? 6 cylinder, 5 speed, Apex edition (which is just the X package with spice seats).

It's got about 115,000 miles, 31" Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires, a Rampage frameless trail top, Bilstein shocks, some aftermarket headunit, and is otherwise pretty much stock. Rear seat went missing before I got the truck. Minor dent on the front passenger side fender.

Say, $7,000 or thereabouts in the New York City area? PM me or send me an email -- chris@agocs.org.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Im finally ready to sell my XT. It's not doing me any good sitting in my yard and making me sad. I need bigger turbos and intercoolers and exhaust pipes for my TDI. Price is more negotiable for AIers.

https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/6302244823.html

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

shy boy from chess club posted:

Im finally ready to sell my XT. It's not doing me any good sitting in my yard and making me sad. I need bigger turbos and intercoolers and exhaust pipes for my TDI. Price is more negotiable for AIers.

https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/6302244823.html

Hey. YHPM.

bigtom
May 7, 2007

Playing the solid gold hits and moving my liquid lips...
I hate to sell my Fleetwood...but I'm in a financial bind since my friend managed to grenade the motor in my CTS and really don't want to dip into my 401(k). So the other Caddy has to go to help pay for repairs - https://onslow.craigslist.org/cto/d/1996-cadillac-fleetwood/6317343579.html. I'm in Eastern North Carolina, and flexible on price since it's not in the best of shape.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3835224

slidebite posted:

This is probably more for :canada: than anyone, due to shipping and other purchasing options

But I've got a set of brand new floormats for the last gen Tacoma access cab, part# PT206-35121-15. Might fit others? Maybe your hippie mobile Prius? Who knows? Buy them and try them!

Listing $75 locally but would sell to a goon for $60 plus true shipping and any fees.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I have a custom made 8" sub enclosure for NA and NB Miatas, it goes in the passenger footwell and is apparently the best way to add bass to a Miata because it doesn't take up too much space and the sub is in the cabin where you need it. This is brand new, never used as I never had a chance to install it before I sold my last Miata :(

$80 shipped

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
Someone sell me an SUB-001 V2 Accessport for <$400 shipped, TIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
In a similar post to the above! Selling an Accessport: V2 SUB-002. Get better power and maybe better gas mileage, plus support for future modding. I loaded Win 7 onto my PC just to get this thing updated. UNmarried.

Works on:

2004-2007 STi
2006-2007 WRX
2004-2006 Forester XT
2005-2006 Legacy GT
2005-2006 Outback XT

Looking for $400 shipped in the CON US. Pick up in Seattle is also possible.