Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

sure thing bud, how can I help

Skellybones posted:

no one cares revolver anidav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Infinitum posted:

I unvoted cause I was in a training course, before the deadline was modified, and didn't want my vote impacting deadline when I wouldn't be able to read the thread or make any D1 cases.

But that's not why you said you unvoted in the post in which you unvoted :psyduck:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yes I was too busy quoting Futurama

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I haven't seen that show, sorry.

How does your pop culture reference apply to your unvote, in that case? I'm just not understanding why these things were put together in any context that could be considered to be remotely germane to the game state as it was when you made the post.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Hello as stated I will be unavailable today due to a training course I'm in and may potentially miss deadline as it's an all day thing

Infinitum posted:

##unvote

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

I'm sorry you're terrible at reading intent and are trying to spin this somehow.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I just want to post ME MEs all day

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Infinitum posted:

I'm sorry you're terrible at reading intent

I mean, this is probably a fair criticism

Infinitum posted:

and are trying to spin this somehow.

but this isn't

That said, I didn't really look that closely at the timestamps on those posts, that's on me. I still think this would have been a lot clearer without a throwaway "one way or the other" line but I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt for now.

##unvote

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Everyone please give me your opinions on MMT by 8pm EST today, MMT please claim by 8pm EST today.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. F! posted:

Everyone please give me your opinions on MMT by 8pm EST today, MMT please claim by 8pm EST today.

I think you could be on to something about her reaction, I've enjoyed your little gambit (?) so far with the scumclaims making everyone get all awkward. But other people have also reacted strangely. (like Gulag and Pod :buddy:)

So not sure why you think it's worth trying to force a claim out of her this early.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

I think you could be on to something about her reaction, I've enjoyed your little gambit (?) so far with the scumclaims making everyone get all awkward. But other people have also reacted strangely. (like Gulag and Pod :buddy:)

So not sure why you think it's worth trying to force a claim out of her this early.

I have a day ending vig.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

assassinate lumpen immediately

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

GulagDolls posted:

assassinate lumpen immediately

I will not

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yes you will

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

GulagDolls posted:

yes you will

no, never

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you've been sitting on a dayvig for the last seventy two hours with VERY OBVIOUS scum lumpen in the game and haven't killed him yet. loving [size=one million]BLOW HIS HEAD OFF[/size] you useless DUNCE

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

GulagDolls posted:

you've been sitting on a dayvig for the last seventy two hours with VERY OBVIOUS scum lumpen in the game and haven't killed him yet. loving [size=one million]BLOW HIS HEAD OFF[/size] you useless DUNCE

Lumpen honored me, plus what's so obvious about him being scum?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hes voting for me

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. F! posted:

I have a day ending vig.

Haha fair enough then

GulagDolls posted:

assassinate lumpenCat immediately

:v:

GulagDolls posted:

I don't know, he agreed with me about something he sounds like a smart dude

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

GulagDolls posted:

hes voting for me

Hmmmm I'll have to consider your stance. that is a scum meta of lumpens

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
magnus, please

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Also mmt if you don't want to claim then please make a case on why I shouldn't shoot you (I probably still will)

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

???

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

what did mmt do, show me

do the work for me

go, minions, go~

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Quidthulhu posted:

what did mmt do, show me

do the work for me

go, minions, go~

I can sum it up:

1 post:

I am scum

Next post:

(Not really)

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
peramene fudged the rng

bif, cat, and mmt are scum together

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Podima posted:

I am assuredly not scum.

Mags what do you make of this

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
podima is 3p

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
fl, like mmm, was likely given a cheeky role

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Podima posted:

(The irony of this case - it definitely doesn't escape me.)

He posted a Jojo picture. You claimed town completely unprovoked.

Let's zero in on this. I posted 11 hours prior, and then it was nighttime. (That is, actual EST nighttime.) Why pointing at me specifically - when others had never posted?

Silly meta case I get. It IS D1 after all. Framing it as something more - that's where it gets bad.

~~~

Leaving it at that for now. Curious what others think here. Want to do more rereading.

Also this deadline is tough. Only here for around 3h. PST is a terrible timezone.

.....is this actually a real case? What? Why are you doing this, Pod?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Flying Leatherman posted:

Mags what do you make of this

The day almost ended with that post

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Bifauxnen posted:

cause I saw you chatting in Discord but still not posting here. And you lurk as Gehn scum :dance:

btw I posted the first JoJo pic, not Inf, then he quoted it which was like back in FF4 when he was all "quote this to JoBro swear"

wow, I was hoping my shitposting without a care in the world and risking silly posts like that would draw some lovely cases on me but I expected better from you

This is a bit of a weird response, though, because anyone looking at that Podima case and doing anything but going "what the hell is this" is gonna be susp to me.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Podima posted:

I don't Mafiapost from work. Discord is easy SA not. And I wasn't only one.

The Jojo thing is weak. Much like your gloating here.

This is also very defensive and weird. Why is everyone being defensive and weird, did the game actually start? I thought we were still poopposting.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Quidthulhu posted:

This is also very defensive and weird. Why is everyone being defensive and weird, did the game actually start? I thought we were still poopposting.

Yeah, deadlines at 8PM est tonight, so everyones starting to get serious

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Also Pera can you put the link to my post history in the OP? Ty in advance

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. F! posted:

The day almost ended with that post

Omg why didn't you, have you no sense of dramatic timing man

The moment's passed now :unsmith:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

No phone I wanted a Smith not an unsmith goddammit

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

No phone I wanted a Smith not an unsmith goddammit

Go back to sleep

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Where is everyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

Go back to sleep

That's what I keep telling Minifauxnen but she's making sure to be ready for the terrible twos :tootzzz:

Mr. F! posted:

Where is everyone?

In a state of sleep deprivation

• Locked thread