Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I've never had a caesar salad from costco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

why would ya when that doggerino is right there???

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
My fiancé is like 5' 1" and 100lbs and she eats like a bird and incredibly slowly so I give her the Caesar whilst I chow down on a dog (or two) and drink for only $1.50

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Their pizza so good I can never get myself to buy anything else from their food court.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

I'm spending the weekend in Yosemite and will be stopping at the Fresno Costco in order to not go broke on snackin supplies in Mariposa.

Fresno is a legendary shithole and probably the worst city in the US, and this is the only time in my life that I've been even a little bit cheerful about going there. Such is the benevolent power of Costco.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Kirkland frozen pizza is unironically one of my favorite pizzas in the WORLD now!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

They're pretty good and the chicken that comes with is basically the same as the pre-diced rotisserie chicken packs.

However with the dressing its like 800 calories, so just get a dog instead.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

spite house posted:

Fresno is a legendary shithole and probably the worst city in the US, and this is the only time in my life that I've been even a little bit cheerful about going there. Such is the benevolent power of Costco.
Fresno is bad, but not the worst, and definitely not the worst even in California. There's a big armenian, hispanic, indian and other population so quite a lot good food there and lot of ethnic grocerie stores that are cheap af. Plus it has a Costco so it's not the worst. CA wise I'd say something like Bakersfield, Red Bluffs, or some other really lovely podunk old retired racist white-boomer town along I-5 with satan's rear end in a top hat feeling colder than those places is much worse.

also congrats on your yosemite trip, been like 15+ years since I've been even tho i've always lived in the bay area. I need to go there again

Xaris fucked around with this message at 21:23 on May 16, 2017

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Just filled up on that 5x EPA fuel. Time to eat some za.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Fresno is that sad place in the first Star Wars, with the cantina being I guess every restaurant. And the drive in from the south, on 41, gives you a view of a giant dusty scrap heap of rusting cars and a downtown vista no one wants to see. Jawas will also steal your car if it is an Accord.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Costco makes me horney

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Costco makes me horney

My Costco is MILF Central on the weekends!

:discourse:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Chinatown posted:

My Costco is MILF Central on the weekends!

:discourse:

Second only to Trader Joe's but still first in our hearts

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

They brought back those sorbet things at my Costco. My ex-girlfriend used to love these and we literally fought over the coconuts on more than 1 occasion (there's 3, they know what they're doing with these drat odd numbers). Well guess what? I cancelled her name under my membership and bought my own pack and now they're all loving mine and she can't get any!

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Big dogs big life

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Novice move forgetting to ask for the little cups of onions at the cash, lineup was 10 people deep by the time I filled my cup with Ice Cold Mug Rootbeer.

Also pictured: the elusive Costco poutine

Vv LG G4

Bliggers- fucked around with this message at 07:48 on May 17, 2017

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i sincerely appreciate the resolution of that photograph

what phone is that

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Trip report from earlier:
Kirkland brand allergy pills
Prosciutto
Shwartz's Smoked Meat
Kirkland brand smoked bacon
Cat litter
Like 2 pounds of cheese
1 kg of frozen uncooked jumbo shrimp
Tazo Chai latte concentrate
Grapefruits
Dishwasher tabs
Garbage bags

Waiting for the giant aluminum foil roll to go on sale again.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

That's a pretty pro 'tco haul right there.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Bliggers- posted:

Big dogs big life

feeling very triggered by the constant canuck costco posting in this thread :manning:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

C. Everett Koop posted:

feeling very triggered by the constant canuck costco posting in this thread :manning:

:same:

I want Costco poutine. Now.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Something big incoming today friends, let's just say there will be FREE refills :dukedog:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Would others be willing to call costco for me as well to request they bring back Ling Lings Potstickers and get rid of the inferior garbage they replaced them with?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Also please ask them to bring back their Don Miguel empanadas.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Got my dog, tried the parmesan and pepper flakes version, it was real good.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kraut+red pepp+BOTH mustards=epic

Not to mention REFILLS :]

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I've been to a UK Costco with my father in law before but never got a dog. I just looked at getting membership and :stare:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

My god... praise be

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

My god... praise be
everytime summer rolls around i just stare idyllically at the summer costco aisle and wish i was a kid again and spend all my time in the water with summer-fun

even though I live in CA near the coast, I don't make it out to playing in water nearly as much as I wish I could :(

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Kraut+red pepp+BOTH mustards=epic

Not to mention REFILLS :]

They should have sent a poet

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Costco really should find a way to get me a dog combo while I'm filling up at the pump.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

No Butt Stuff posted:

Would others be willing to call costco for me as well to request they bring back Ling Lings Potstickers and get rid of the inferior garbage they replaced them with?

Dunno what boozle your Costco is cookin up but I just had me a sample of these and am now about to purchase a heapin bag!!!!!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Detective No. 27 posted:

Costco really should find a way to get me a dog combo while I'm filling up at the pump.

They should use those pneumatic tubes banks used to when checks were still all the rage. Just order a dog while payin at the pump and *shhoop* a hotdog shoots through the tube in a capsule, you take out your wrapped dog with condiment packets and put the empty capsule back in.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Detective No. 27 posted:

This is an issue that they should seriously be looking into.

I like the way you think.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Are all costco gas stations on the opposite end of the parking lot?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Costco has good stuff but as a 2-person household the only things we can get are toilet paper and frozen pizza, any meat or produce is like 10 pounds or more and would have to be frozen or we'd get sick of it.

$5 rotisserie chickens tho, god drat.

It's good for throwing parties, they have local beers in bulk (Sam's Club has gently caress off Anheiser brands) and lots of party foods.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:smoobles:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

smoobles posted:

Costco has good stuff but as a 2-person household the only things we can get are toilet paper and frozen pizza, any meat or produce is like 10 pounds or more and would have to be frozen or we'd get sick of it.

It's good for throwing parties, they have local beers in bulk (Sam's Club has gently caress off Anheiser brands) and lots of party foods.

Dairy

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

smoobles posted:

i live in an apartment with my gf, but we make costco work well (we do end up using the trunk of our car to store excess costco poo poo that won't fit in the house, but we also rarely drive except to go to costco so it works out).. we don't go that often, probably about 1.5x a month on average.

even if you have to throw away half of the stuff, it's still much better than grocery store. i.e. like the 5lb box of baby spinach is $3 at costco, even getting 1 lb at a grocery store is like $4.

paper towels
toilet paper
laundry detergent
garbage bags
dishwasher tabs
clothing (jeans, nice shirts, socks, underwear) as-needed (usually once or twice a year)
butter (freeze most of it)
normandy mix
uncooked tortillas
cheese: cheddar, parmaesan, mexican cheese blend, and other cheese that last forever and super cheap
eggs
milk
spinach
romaine lettuce (usually goes bad but still cheaper)
big bag of sweet potatoes/potatoes, garlic, onion
fruit (strawberries, oranges, apples, etc are all good choices and I find we eat most of them before they go bad)
pasta, pasta sauces, canned beans/tomatoes/whatever
5-lb is bags of flour, sugar, rice; spices like salt, pepper, vanilla extract, etc (usually 1x a year and we're set)

and of course alcohol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

2 people going through a gallon of milk is kinda difficult unless those 2 people are a bit gross, not judging