Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

That's what I keep telling Minifauxnen but she's making sure to be ready for the terrible twos :tootzzz:

In a state of sleep deprivation

In that case....

finish your LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

In that case....

finish your LP.

I murdered the LP just to bamboozle you all

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

please shoot an australian so we can dump their body in a ditch (traditional burial custom there) since no one is playing the game. then we can use our night actions to build an underground web of insectoid incest tunnels (traditional living situation)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Schelene was a charlatan and a liar, but I will lead you to the truth.

Embrace The Way.

No murders, no bamboozles.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

Schelene was a charlatan and a liar, but I will lead you to the truth.

Embrace The Way.

That's exactly what she said about Friedricks and Kemet! Now I see, your "neither town or scum" must be an SK obviously

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

That's exactly what she said about Friedricks and Kemet! Now I see, your "neither town or scum" must be an SK obviously

That is not my mission

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Think harder Bif. We passed upon the stair, although I was not there:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm too tired to get this one rn :tootzzz:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

These players have all not posted "I am scum" in thread:

Birdstrike
Cat
Gulag
Lumpen
Max
Moat
Pod
Stickup

What have you got to hide???

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I doubt Mr F has a gun. If he does he shouldn't use it.

Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Mr. F! posted:

These players have all not posted "I am scum" in thread:

Birdstrike
Cat
Gulag
Lumpen
Max
Moat
Pod
Stickup

What have you got to hide???

Hey, I did and so did sticky

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Moatillata posted:

Hey, I did and so did sticky

nope your quotes are messed up and would ruin a potential lie detector test

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Anyone with less than 20 posts lets see some.

Should I or should I not kill MMT?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Mr. F! posted:

nope your quotes are messed up and would ruin a potential lie detector test

How that would that ruin it? Lame

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I am scum

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I mean, the gambits fine for what it is, I'm just not sure why you're singling out MMT over the people that are avoiding the question entirely

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Flying Leatherman posted:

I mean, the gambits fine for what it is, I'm just not sure why you're singling out MMT over the people that are avoiding the question entirely

I think her reaction to it is scummy. The people that haven't done it yet also are lurking, so they might have just missed it. I'd love to see them still post it. It would be good for everyone if they did.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Thank you

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mags is trying to run the show? :psyduck:

Myst really is a bizarro world

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

chaoslord posted:

Mags is trying to run the show? :psyduck:

Myst really is a bizarro world

Does it scare you to see a strong town player take the reins?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

this is a stickup posted:

mags is trying to outsource his scum claim to other posters

This is a bad post.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Stickup, MMT =bad guys.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Gulag is probably right about Lumpen though, he's lurking. I'm going to FOS him.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste.
Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Birdstrike posted:

We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste.
Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger.

Stop shitposting and post

"I am scum"

Then tell me what you think of my plan to shoot MMT.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mr. F! posted:

No, you just are never this forceful. It's almost like you're playing differently because you're scum*

*joke

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

chaoslord posted:

No, you just are never this forceful. It's almost like you're playing differently because you're scum*

*joke

I felt like going hard this game.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Birdstrike posted:

Mr F,

I am neither town nor scum.

Comprehension was never your strong suit

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Birdstrike posted:

Comprehension was never your strong suit

Ah I see you're going the personal insult route and being obtuse rather than doing a very simple task.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Anyways, whats your opinion of MMT, birdstrike?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Mr. F!, when I was considering who to Honor, I looked at the roster. My first thought was to honor you because I consider you a mutual pal, but then I thought it would be a wasted opportunity to ingratiate myself with someone who I like but I don't think knows that I appreciate them, and on this roster that would be MMT. But then I read her posts and concluded that she is more likely to be Scum than Town and therefore not worthy of my Honor.

In conclusion, based on her posts, she'd be a good shot. Gulag or Podima are my other top suspects. Gulag for the Scumclaim, Podima mostly for this post.

I'm not posting much, but I haven't seen much to post about yet.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Mr. F! posted:

Mmt is most likely scum

---

Mmts "I am scum" post was followed by a post that said "(not really)"

What is scummy about that? I typed what I was thinking as I thought it.

Mr. F! posted:

Also mmt if you don't want to claim then please make a case on why I shouldn't shoot you (I probably still will)

---

First off, nice rolefish. No, I'm not going to claim just because you say you have a read on me on D1.

Second, if you do actually have a dayvig, go ahead and shoot whoever you think is the scummiest. The fact that you're trying to represent both lie detector and dayvig makes me think you're full of poo poo, but don't let me stop you from making a move.

Mr. F! posted:

Anyone with less than 20 posts lets see some.

Should I or should I not kill MMT?

---

Third, I think you're scum because you're going out of your way to post a lot, but your content is just a bad case based on a throwaway post I made, mixed in with a crusade against lurkers. More often than not, you can set your clock to the first person posting a list of "number of posts in thread" is scum because it's the easiest case to make in the world.

##vote Mr. F

I'm here for the afternoon and am re-reading now.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Murmur Twin posted:

What is scummy about that? I typed what I was thinking as I thought it.

First off, nice rolefish. No, I'm not going to claim just because you say you have a read on me on D1.

Second, if you do actually have a dayvig, go ahead and shoot whoever you think is the scummiest. The fact that you're trying to represent both lie detector and dayvig makes me think you're full of poo poo, but don't let me stop you from making a move.

Third, I think you're scum because you're going out of your way to post a lot, but your content is just a bad case based on a throwaway post I made, mixed in with a crusade against lurkers. More often than not, you can set your clock to the first person posting a list of "number of posts in thread" is scum because it's the easiest case to make in the world.

##vote Mr. F

I'm here for the afternoon and am re-reading now.

Maybe I'm a joat?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

chaoslord posted:

*joke

I'd argue that Mister F. sounds different because he's trying to drive the conversation in a very specific direction (instead of trying to figure out who scum might be).

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Mr. F! posted:

Maybe I'm a joat?

I call.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Well you'll have to wait until 8 PM EST to see. I made it late so that you'd have time to be awake.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Mr. F! posted:

Well you'll have to wait until 8 PM EST to see. I made it late so that you'd have time to be awake.

I look forward to seeing! I should be here until then.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Lumpen posted:

Mr. F!, when I was considering who to Honor, I looked at the roster. My first thought was to honor you because I consider you a mutual pal, but then I thought it would be a wasted opportunity to ingratiate myself with someone who I like but I don't think knows that I appreciate them, and on this roster that would be MMT. But then I read her posts and concluded that she is more likely to be Scum than Town and therefore not worthy of my Honor.

In conclusion, based on her posts, she'd be a good shot. Gulag or Podima are my other top suspects. Gulag for the Scumclaim, Podima mostly for this post.

I'm not posting much, but I haven't seen much to post about yet.

That's fair. I agree with you about MMT obviously, I'll re-read pod to see what I think of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I just assumed he didn't even have a lie detector, he just wanted to watch who got all jittery from him even acting like he had one :v:

Making people say "I am scum" rather than "I am town" for extra awkwardness was a masterful touch imo

• Locked thread