Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The only way to win is to stop the slaughter. No hangings, no nightkills.

I have to drive out this demon inside me - build a better future. That's what I - what we - will leave as our legacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

The only way to win is to stop the slaughter. No hangings, no nightkills.

I have to drive out this demon inside me - build a better future. That's what I - what we - will leave as our legacy

No kills in Klendu? That's a time paradox mate

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

No kills in Klendu? That's a time paradox mate

win together

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

win together

Stop giving me flashbacks :smith:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Birdstrike posted:

win together

There is no winning together, the humans are attacking us FOR NO REASON. THEY MEAN TO EXTERMINATE US.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Murmur Twin posted:

Third, I think you're scum because you're going out of your way to post a lot, but your content is just a bad case based on a throwaway post I made, mixed in with a crusade against lurkers. More often than not, you can set your clock to the first person posting a list of "number of posts in thread" is scum because it's the easiest case to make in the world.

I'd disagree, because posting is only good for a game, and benefits town more than scum. So a player trying to get others to post and offer opinions is good for the game.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Podima posted:

Claiming human fits miller concept. Gulag fucks around like that. Not a slam dunk sadly. Unless you're seeing something else?

Still open to scum Gulag. But not feeling it D1. Would prefer to judge interactions. He played decently just recently.

I definitely noticed that Gulag soft-claimed the last name of a human character from Klendu. But that said, Zanzian would actually make a really good miller (seems evil, is actually kinda cool) which means me lean town on Gulag (albeit for flavor reasons).

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Mr. F! posted:

I'd disagree, because posting is only good for a game, and benefits town more than scum. So a player trying to get others to post and offer opinions is good for the game.

Fair, but I think your # of post : amount of content ratio looks suspiciously like you're more interested in appearing town than hunting for scum.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
[quote="Moatillata" post="472440664"]
I am scum
[/quote

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The humans must all be consumed! Cool or not!

I'm not sure what an actual miller role would even be in this setting

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

this is a stickup posted:

[quote="Moatillata" post="472440664"]
I am scum
[/quote

Ty, this will suffice (or it should at least)

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Murmur Twin posted:

Fair, but I think your # of post : amount of content ratio looks suspiciously like you're more interested in appearing town than hunting for scum.

I will concede it was inflated in my shitposting duel with the aussies early in this game day.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Me reading Birdstrikes posts:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Two hours and twenty minutes until reckoning, and people are being awfully quiet.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
just waiting on you fruitcup

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm gonna go ahead and ##honor mmt instead since zanzu-senpai replaced out

Thank you friend Schelene :glomp:

But seriously right now your only real case is on someone who isn't a player in the game which makes me lean scum on you. :ohdear: Who's your strongest non-Asii read at the moment?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

just waiting on you fruitcup

My vig ends the day. Which means that deadline is 8PM EST today. So everyone should get whatever they want to say off their chests.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. F! posted:

My vig ends the day. Which means that deadline is 8PM EST today. So everyone should get whatever they want to say off their chests.

Gulag and Pod scum

MT maaaaaybe but I sure wouldn't blow a D1 dayvig on it

Birb = Diamond Dingo

Leave Inf alone for a bit, he'll probably be town

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

bif is right about cat

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mr. F! posted:

I will concede it was inflated in my shitposting duel with the aussies early in this game day.

hahaha "duel"

you don't even know the basics of CQC

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Murmur Twin posted:

Thank you friend Schelene :glomp:

But seriously right now your only real case is on someone who isn't a player in the game which makes me lean scum on you. :ohdear: Who's your strongest non-Asii read at the moment?

if magnus does not end the day at exactly 8pm eastern, I will vote him and no one else

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Birdstrike posted:

win together

[b]##vote birdstrike[/b

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Birdstrike posted:

hahaha "duel"

you don't even know the basics of CQC

CQC? Oh you meant the Care Quality Commission

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Podima posted:

Also Bif is scum here. Read along with me please.

Unprompted "I'm totally town guys!"

Pushing two silly meta cases.

Far too early lurker callout. And doesn't even name names.

Posts this in total hypocrisy. Never made a serious case. Scum faking engagement in game.

Weak effort to establish townieness.

---

(The irony of this case - it definitely doesn't escape me.)

He posted a Jojo picture. You claimed town completely unprovoked.

Let's zero in on this. I posted 11 hours prior, and then it was nighttime. (That is, actual EST nighttime.) Why pointing at me specifically - when others had never posted?

Silly meta case I get. It IS D1 after all. Framing it as something more - that's where it gets bad.

~~~

Leaving it at that for now. Curious what others think here. Want to do more rereading.

Also this deadline is tough. Only here for around 3h. PST is a terrible timezone.

I have a scum read on Pod based on a double meta call:

(a) that his tone in this case has the false confidence that I associate with his scum game (given the relative vagueness of the point he's trying to make)
(b) that pera would find it hilarious to make Pod scum.

I think his case sounds like he picked Bif as his fake case and then read over her posts trying to spin innocuous stuff as shady.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah the literal only reason I would not shoot Pod today is cause it would've been 10 times funnier to just shoot him after he said he wasn't scum, before we even knew the dayvig existed.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Revolver Anidav posted:

We should all stand together, brothers!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I want pod to come in here and respond to some of the criticisms of his posting.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mr. F! posted:

I want pod to come in here and respond to some of the criticisms of his posting.

He won't. The lurker is up to his old tricks agehn.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
VOTECOUNT FOR DAY 1

GulagDolls (3): Moatillata, Bifauxnen, Lumpen, Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman
Infinitum (2): Max, this is a stickup, Murmur Twin, Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman, Murmur Twin
Mr. F! (2): Infinitum, chaoslord, Infinitum, Murmur Twin
Murmur Twin (2): Mr. F!, Mr. F!, Mr. F!, GulagDolls
Flying Leatherman (1): Infinitum
Bifauxnen (1): Podima, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
Lynch No One! (1): Birdstrike
Moatillata (0): Lumpen, Lumpen
Podima (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
Quidthulhu (0): chaoslord, chaoslord
chaoslord (0): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu

Not Voting (3): curiousCat, Flying Leatherman, Quidthulhu

WITH 15 ALIVE, IT'S 8 VOTES TO CONSUME. THE CURRENT DEADLINE IS May 17th, 2017 at 6 p.m. PDT -- THAT'S IN ABOUT 2 hours, 17 minutes.

THE WRETCHED INTRUDERS HAVE YET TO BE ELIMINATED.

YOU TRY THE HIVEMOTHER'S PATIENCE - I SHALL CONSUME THE SLUTTIEST CORPSE IN THE GAME MYSELF IF YOU HALF-SPAWN FAIL TO HONOR ONE OF YOUR NUMBER.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Good times :unsmith:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Holy poo poo LJ Hooker the real enemy was a whole year ago?!

And you were there MT! But you didn't know it was me haha :buddy:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm working late tonight sorry. Will be here before deadline.

Murmur Twin posted:

I have a scum read on Pod based on a double meta call:

(a) that his tone in this case has the false confidence that I associate with his scum game (given the relative vagueness of the point he's trying to make)
(b) that pera would find it hilarious to make Pod scum.

I think his case sounds like he picked Bif as his fake case and then read over her posts trying to spin innocuous stuff as shady.

You know this is bad. I'm confident in the case. Gaming the mod is silly.

I think you did this before - in a previous game somewhere - and were wrong there too. Don't have time to look, it just seems very familiar.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also people making lurker cracks - don't be rude about that. I hate lurking in mafia. Myst was an overwrought exception, much indeed like my posting.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Bifauxnen posted:

Holy poo poo LJ Hooker the real enemy was a whole year ago?!

And you were there MT! But you didn't know it was me haha :buddy:

Wait what was this again?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Podima posted:

I'm working late tonight sorry. Will be here before deadline.

You know this is bad. I'm confident in the case. Gaming the mod is silly.

I think you did this before - in a previous game somewhere - and were wrong there too. Don't have time to look, it just seems very familiar.

No you wont be here before deadline, unless you make posts before 8 PM EST

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

But that's ok. There's always tomorrow. Pod can you please make a post that says "I am scum" and only that. Thanks.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Murmur Twin posted:

Wait what was this again?

Just follow the link in Birdstrike's quote. It was the Oregon Trail game! I was playing as Revolver Anidav.

At least there was once a point when we did manage the teamwork pacifist win :unsmith:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Podima posted:

Also people making lurker cracks - don't be rude about that. I hate lurking in mafia. Myst was an overwrought exception, much indeed like my posting.

You must really hate your form in this game then.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Bifauxnen posted:

Just follow the link in Birdstrike's quote. It was the Oregon Trail game! I was playing as Revolver Anidav.

At least there was once a point when we did manage the teamwork pacifist win :unsmith:

Hahaha no fuckin' way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Hey Pod why don't you

shine on

• Locked thread