Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

The 2017 Fiesta is over. See you in 2018!

Welcome to the Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta 2017 thread! In its fifth year running, this thread will be the SA headquarters for the Four Job Fiesta, equal parts to keep us from taking over the FF Megathread as well as a single point of action for trading tricks and trips, cursing Gilgabot's lack of mercy, or whatever Fiesta-related discussion you may want. Much like the years before, we hope to bring lots of victories, lots of donations, and lots of berserkers from the Berserker Tree!

Quick Links: Goon IRC, Goon Discord, Official Website, Official Blog, Official Subreddit (yes, yes, I know, but it's official)

So Kyrosiris, what IS the Four Job Fiesta?

Every year, RevenantKioku and his trusty sidekick Gilgabot (or maybe it's the other way around?) organize the Fiesta as a charity drive for Child's Play and as a gathering for all FFV fans to celebrate the game. Mechanically, the Fiesta challenges you to play through Final Fantasy V using just one job from each Crystal. Hard Mode ups the ante, allowing Gilgabot to pull from past Crystals - you can, for example, get another White Mage from the Fire Crystal, or a Berserker from the Earth Crystal! In 2012, the Berserker Risk option was added as a way to pump up the difficulty even more - for every $10 raised prior to the Fiesta's start, every Berserker Risk participant was assigned a mandatory Berserker! Enough was raised to stick every participant at Risk with at least one Berserker, and SA member Trasson ended up with what was considered the nastiest team of the Fiesta - a Knight and THREE Berserkers! 2013 renamed Hard Mode to "Random Mode" which is honestly more accurate, and added the new Team 750/No-750 and Natural modes, adding extra fun and challenge. 2015 upped the stakes and added the much-beloved Chaos Mode, which was what we all wanted from Random all along - any job is possible from any crystal, and duplicates are possible, leading to a handful of Chaos Riskers ending up with :black101: FOUR. :black101: FREAKING. :black101: BERSERKERS. :black101: (RIP Everhate, The Chosen One) 2016 graced us with Pure Chaos, which is Chaos without repeats and with Mime and Freelancer in the character pool.

While the challenge is not one regularly "recommended" for those new to Final Fantasy V, there have been several goons who challenged the Fiesta as their first playthrough of the game and triumphed! That said, the challenge will definitely require a bit more aptitude and awareness of the game's mechanics and neat combos than a game where you plow through everything with !X-Fight, !X-Magic, and other powerful combos (that is, unless Gilgabot is merciful and gives you those combos). It goes a long way to help snap the decision paralysis that plagues a lot of first-time players of FFV, though.

Well, I've never played FFV before. Should I try anyways?

Absolutely! Like I said, lots of goons have earned their first victory in FFV through the Fiesta - either combinations of the restricted job access giving them real focus to finish the game, or getting advice from the littany of Fiesta veterans that haunt this thread and IRC, or for whatever reason. Plus, FFV is fun, and you're playing for charity (via either your donations or runs that you finish that trigger other people's pledges)!

How's this all work, then? What're the rules?

An example team would be mine from 2012 - I got Thief, Summoner, Ninja, and Samurai. From the Wind Crystal on, I had to have a full party of Thieves. Once I finished the Water Crystal, I got to choose a configuration of at least 1 Thief and at least 1 Summoner, and then the other two could be either Thieves or Summoners, with no limit aside from having at least one of each. The Fire crystal was the same - I had to field at least one Ninja, Summoner, and Thief at all times, and my fourth character could be what was best suited of my three job options. After the Earth Crystal, that was it - everyone was locked in. You can switch jobs around as is necessary, but you've gotta adhere to those guidelines. If you want your Ninja to learn some Summon Magic, that Summoner has to switch to being a Ninja too.

Note that for Natural and Chaos runs, you use Freelancers until you have obtained your assigned jobs. A Ranger/Samurai/Dragoon/Chemist Chaos run would use Freelancers until you get the Black Chocobo, and a White Mage/Time Mage/Bard/Chemist Natural run has Faris as a Freelancer until the same.

So who the hell is Gilgabot?

Gilgabot is the Twitter bot that does the backend paperwork of the Fiesta. You tweet keywords to him (@FF5ForFutures) at certain thresholds in your playthrough and he will do whatever those correspond to. For example, you can tweet "@FF5ForFutures #Water" to note that you've reached the Water Crystal. Gilgabot will then reply (maybe - he hit the daily tweet limit several times last year) with your Job assignment for that crystal. You can see a full list of his commands here. (link this to letsplaying's commands page when the site's back up)

Twitter? Ewww, I don't do that social media bullshit.

Tough. Don't blame Gilgabot, blame yourself or God. If you wanna Fiesta (at least officially - no one's stopping you from doing your own using random.org or similar), you gotta tweet. Worst case scenario, you make a throw-away account you use just for the Fiesta and then ignore it. Many goons do this every year.

:siren: NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE A PROTECTED ACCOUNT, YOU WILL HAVE EXTREME DIFFICULTY FIESTA-ING OFFICIALLY. Consider making a throwaway or PM me your twitter handle on SA and I'll give it to RK so he can have Gilgabot request to follow you. :siren:

Help! Gilgabot gave me a shittacular job combo and $BOSS is kicking my rear end!

Relax. Trasson got through the entire game and even the optional superboss Shinryu in 2012 with a Knight and three Berserkers. You can beat the focus of your ire too, with some strategy and tenacity. That said, we're not going to leave you in the lurch - lots of FFV pros participate in the Fiesta, and in 2012 we came up with a veritable compendium of knowledge, tactics, and advice (which got loving additions in 2013 and 2014, too!). You can find it here, but be aware it contains story and boss spoilers, as well as a significant amount of mechanical information for the game. Other resources include Sulla's Solo Single Class Challenges, the FFV Algorithm Guide (for SNES and GBA), The Spirit of FFV (has built-in "translation" of names/spells between versions) and IRC! We'll all be prattling away at #FFVFiesta on SynIRC.

Also, forums poster Reiterpallasch made Enkibot! A riff on Gilgabot, you plug your jobs in to the app and it spits out advice based on your jobs. Collaboratively contributed to by those of us in IRC. (join IRC Discord)

Science is scary and I can't use !Mix, the most powerful ability in FFV! Help me!!!!

Relax. Learn the true power of :science: here. Don't glitch Exdeath! (especially since your victory won't count, heh)

Alright, I'm in! What do I do?

Get on Twitter and send Gilgabot (@FF5ForFutures) a pre-registration tweet. This will look something like "@FF5ForFutures #regpurechaos #BERSERKERRISK". Then, just wait for the Fiesta to start!

What's New for 2017?

2017 has two new commands! This is awesome!

#regpopular - this is kinda like #regchaos, but a weighted random based on the job polls that RK did over the months before the Fiesta. I am pretty sure Blue Mage was the overall winner? So this is good unless you're a Dragondipshit.

#fifthjob - This sounds like a modifier a la Natural and similar, but what it does is adds a fifth job when Galuf eats it and Krile joins - you'll tweet #krile like you would #water/#fire/#earth and replace Galuf's old Earth job with Krile's hot new Fifth job.

Additionally, everything is still being run through :sigh: the official 4JF Subreddit.

Trivia and Infographic Nonsense!

Every year, RevenantKioku puts out an infographic for the year's Fiesta, covering a lot of trivia and data, distribution of classes, stuff like that (as well as how fair and balanced Gilgabot was, which he always is). They're pretty neat, and are timg'd below - click the year (or expand the image, but they're really big) for big.

2011 Infographic:

2012 Infographic:

2013 Infographic:

(Thread)2014 Infographic:

(Thread)2015 Infographic:

(Thread)2016 Infographic:

Kyrosiris fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Sep 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

High Quality Goon-Made Fiesta Fanart!

2014 Fanart

(by Bloodwulfe)

(also by Bloodwulfe)

(by Asiina)

(again, by Bloodwulfe)

(by Shoehead)

(yup, still Bloodwulfe)

(Bloodwulfe: still the best)

(THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE MEAN NOTHING TO A_Raving_Loon)

Can of Worms is rad as hell and has made multiple FFV Advance patches, including the source of the above gif.
Fiesta State Mod (Kyro's mirror) (no mechanical changes)
FFVA Balance Mod (Kyro's mirror) (actual mechanical changes) (changelog, mirror)

2015 Fanart

Mega64 takes on the trials and tribulations of the Omnizerker.

(What's Flarnith's art doing here?!)

(neongrey needs to be sure you heard him correctly.)

2016 Fanart

(Asterism has to face some tough choices.)

(Koobes decided to correct Mid a bit.)

(Let's just call this a work by Edward_Tohr and move on with life)

2017 Fanart

(Mikl is having some problems with the weather.)

(Ablative assures me that, just like Ronka, it can only go up uP UP!!)

(Orange Fluffy Sheep demonstrates the value of Butzcoin. BUY IN NOW)

(Ablative reminds us of that which we must sacrifice, because the numbers are infallible.)

(Bad Seafood has opinions on robots.)

Kyrosiris fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Sep 1, 2017

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Active Goon Pledge Drives:

Koobes posted:

Because I am a goofball who absolutely loves FF12, here's a Bartz naming :toxx: drive for some donations.

Don't listen to Ondores lies! Bartz Basch Lives!

Every completed fiesta with Basch will have me give up $5 to charity.(up to a max of $200)
COMPLETE!

Lurdiak posted:

Eh, screw it. :toxx: Everyone who clears the game with the name "a butt" will trigger a 2 dollar donation from me, up to a maximum of 70 bucks(it'd be more but the exchange rate is murder).

I also just donated :10bux: to add some zerkers to the pool. :getin:
COMPLETE!

ultrafilter posted:

What the hell, I'll make a pledge too. The general consensus is that the most overpowered jobs are Blue Mage/Mystic Knight/Bard/Chemist, so let's see what y'all can do without them. I'll throw in $10 for every goon who triple crowns with none of those jobs. No upper limit, but that's every goon, not every run. COMPLETE!

Bad Seafood posted:

:siren: Calling all Captains Courageous! :siren:

This year, like every year, I plan on using the Chicken Knife like the dirty little coward I am. But you know what? I think you can do better!

For everyone who completes their run with a fully functioning Brave Blade either equipped or in their inventory (which is to say, a Brave Blade at full power; no running), I will donate $5 to Child's Play, up to a total of $150. For proof, all I ask is a screenshot of your party, standing before Exdeath in the Rift, with another screenshot of your untarnished Brave Blade boasting 150 attack power.
COMPLETE!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Hello Friends!

It's the last week of the Fiesta by my count and I once again have not bothered to even start my run.

Mainly because I drew White Mage as my Water Crystal job. Siiigh.

However, I can't finish a year without a run so I will need to finish up quickly.

In fact you might say I:

For every character between now and the end of the Fiesta named Sonic that completes the Fiesta I will donate a princely sum of 2 British Pounds to charity to an upper limit of £50.

(Other stuff will go here as needed.)

Kyrosiris fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Sep 1, 2017

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Literally just wondered if the Four Job Fiesta thread had been made yet, and here you are!

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Keru posted:

Literally just wondered if the Four Job Fiesta thread had been made yet, and here you are!

Yeah, I tend to make it roughly two weeks before preregistration starts, so people can start filtering into IRC, etc. :)

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
ohboyohboyohboy

Congrats to all those who used the SECRET COMMAND last year and won.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

I beat Shinryu last year with a berserk ninja and 3 berserkers. I'm looking forward to what stupidity this year brings.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Last year, I would have gone for two Triple Crowns but I decided to throw away a Dancer on my 2nd run.

I'm definitely gonna try for a Berserker. Two weeks until I can tweet Gilgabot, right?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

That's correct. Preregistration and facing yourself to zerkshed is on June 1, so two weeks from tomorrow.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
As much fun as the fiesta is, I think I'm bowing out this year. I already have my hands full with my project for the 30 years of Final Fantasy megathread where I go through the entire series's set of remakes in original chronological order. See, I'm already suffering masochistically as it is.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

It's already May again? Jesus.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Looking forward to toxxing myself north of $1000 again this year for more stupid poo poo. :allears:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Oh poo poo, I accidentally unbookmarked the megathread and almost missed this. I dunno if I'll be terribly active on the IRC this year though, I've gotten into Discord in a big way since last and two chat programs at once is a bit much to juggle.

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 12:55 on May 18, 2017

Rixaxun
Jan 29, 2009
There's been a history function added to the website here, so you can see your fiestas from previous years. It's a nice to see that Gilgabot has always been fair and balanced. Looking forward to this year's deluge of Red Mages.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Should I use the Fiesta State mod?

YES.

I still wont use it due to :effort: and hating myself

Detheros fucked around with this message at 12:53 on May 18, 2017

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Oh hey! I might do this again this year! Tried it in 2015 and made it to the final boss but couldn't beat him (yeah i suck) and skipped it last year but i'm willing to have another go at it.

Still too babby-tier to try a berserker run so I might stick with normal again.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Rixaxun posted:

There's been a history function added to the website here, so you can see your fiestas from previous years. It's a nice to see that Gilgabot has always been fair and balanced. Looking forward to this year's deluge of Red Mages.

Oh poo poo, that's awesome. How'd I miss this?

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Thinking about doing this. I've never played FFV before, but I picked it up on a Steam sale because I've heard of the 4 job fiesta for a few years.
How long does the game take to complete, usually? I'm also juggling a huge backlog and just started Yakuza 0.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Probably going to run it on the actual SNES this year with the SD2SNES I have, but are there any hacks to add the dash without having to get thief?

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Shadow225 posted:

Thinking about doing this. I've never played FFV before, but I picked it up on a Steam sale because I've heard of the 4 job fiesta for a few years.
How long does the game take to complete, usually? I'm also juggling a huge backlog and just started Yakuza 0.
If you've got a handle on how things work, a run will be about 20 hours or less by the in-game clock. Add more for unfamiliarity, of course, but also knock some time off for turbo mode/frameskip.

That said, you're using the Steam version, which is based on the iOS/Android version...which was conjured up by incompetent One True Way-ists rather than SE itself. So there will be some otherwise reasonable strategies and ideas that will not work on that version - the biggest one that people cite is that Omniscient's Return counter will work even through Berserk. (Chemists also had a few of their abilities suddenly suffering miss rates.) If you're still comfortable with using it, then by all means use it, but otherwise a lot of people will recommend that you emulate the GBA version instead.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

Tips for new players:

- Samurais suck real bad, use the Job Fair to get rid of them
- Always make sure to visit Phoenix Tower
- Choose the Flame over the Aegis Shield

Have I missed anything important?

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Samuel Clemens posted:

Tips for new players:

- Samurais suck real bad, use the Job Fair to get rid of them
- Always make sure to visit Phoenix Tower
- Choose the Flame over the Aegis Shield

Have I missed anything important?
...I assume you're joking on all counts?

Edit: Practice run with Bard/Monk/Ninja/White Mage is done. And bards are as busted as always, though I'd not paired one with a ninja before.

NGDBSS fucked around with this message at 19:03 on May 18, 2017

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

NGDBSS posted:

Edit: Practice run with Bard/Monk/Ninja/White Mage is done. And bards are as busted as always, though I'd not paired one with a ninja before.

Yeah, he's gotta be joking. Samurai are great, they're basically knights with katanas instead of swords, and can throw money at problems to make them go away. Phoenix Tower is only worth it if you have a summoner, or really want to grind on magic pots. And the Flame Shield is a good choice if you don't have an easy way to heal against the crystal fight, but other than that, Aegis is the way to go.

An actual helpful tip for newbies: If you get Blue Magic you can roll over most of the game with a little work, but also the Blue Magic "Goblin Punch" is ridiculously useful for most of the game. Especially if you grab Excalipoor.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Choco1980 posted:

Yeah, he's gotta be joking. Samurai are great, they're basically knights with katanas instead of swords, and can throw money at problems to make them go away. Phoenix Tower is only worth it if you have a summoner, or really want to grind on magic pots. And the Flame Shield is a good choice if you don't have an easy way to heal against the crystal fight, but other than that, Aegis is the way to go.

An actual helpful tip for newbies: If you get Blue Magic you can roll over most of the game with a little work, but also the Blue Magic "Goblin Punch" is ridiculously useful for most of the game. Especially if you grab Excalipoor.

Also nine times out of ten: Consider the Chicken Knife when faced with the choice of either that or the Brave Sword, unless you have a reason why you want the sword.

The reason being is that in early-game runs, running away might be a good idea with your team comp.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Detheros posted:

Looking forward to toxxing myself north of $1000 again this year for more stupid poo poo. :allears:

Look, nobody expected Dragondarch to be so fantastically awful last year.

Kyrosiris posted:

Yeah, I tend to make it roughly two weeks before preregistration starts, so people can start filtering into IRC, etc. :)

Out of curiosity, have you considered setting up a discord for it, too? That seems to be the direction a lot of IRC stuff is headed, and I'm curious of your thoughts on it.
Basically I'm worried about this happening:

AlphaKretin posted:

I dunno if I'll be terribly active on the IRC this year though, I've gotten into Discord in a big way since last and two chat programs at once is a bit much to juggle.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

I've thought about it, but the biggest issue is I know basically gently caress-all about Discord bots, and I'd hate to lose Carbybot's functionality.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Kyrosiris posted:

I've thought about it, but the biggest issue is I know basically gently caress-all about Discord bots, and I'd hate to lose Carbybot's functionality.

I figured the reason was something like that, but being a dumb non-programmer"ideas guy" myself I dunno how to help. :(

NGDBSS posted:

That said, you're using the Steam version, which is based on the iOS/Android version...which was conjured up by incompetent One True Way-ists rather than SE itself. So there will be some otherwise reasonable strategies and ideas that will not work on that version - the biggest one that people cite is that Omniscient's Return counter will work even through Berserk. (Chemists also had a few of their abilities suddenly suffering miss rates.) If you're still comfortable with using it, then by all means use it, but otherwise a lot of people will recommend that you emulate the GBA version instead.

Speaking of which, I glanced at the much maligned subreddit and they're actually starting to get an itemized list of the actual changes in the game here. I notice they don't mention the godawful pigeon chests as a negative change.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

NGDBSS posted:

"Samurai is bad" was an actual argument that caused a page-long discussion in the last iteration of this thread, though to be fair, it was less "this class is horrible" and more "this class isn't as good as most people make it out to be". Flame vs. Aegis Shield and Phoenix Tower yes/no also resulted in some heated debates in previous years, though I don't remember the exact details.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

KataraniSword posted:

Speaking of which, I glanced at the much maligned subreddit and they're actually starting to get an itemized list of the actual changes in the game here. I notice they don't mention the godawful pigeon chests as a negative change.
I saw that list as well and mentioned it on IRC. Though I'm guessing that they were only compiling the mechanical changes, as there's a lot of (digital) ink you can already find on how the pigeon chests were a poor choice.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Oh hell yes.

e: Add me another in favor of Discord, it's pretty much replaced IRC for me. But I'll still hang out wherever we end up.

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 20:50 on May 18, 2017

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

NGDBSS posted:

I saw that list as well and mentioned it on IRC. Though I'm guessing that they were only compiling the mechanical changes, as there's a lot of (digital) ink you can already find on how the pigeon chests were a poor choice.

Some of these are just mechanically awful design choices, though.

FF5 Mobile posted:

Liquid Flame is now always placed in the back row.

Because it wasn't ENOUGH of a nightmare without a rod-snapping class!

FF5 Mobile posted:

Self-Destruct no longer automatically ends the Exdeath/Galuf fight. It is assumed (but hasn't been tested) that other ways to quickly end the fight without damaging Exdeath also no longer work.

Sucks if your Galuf is stuck as a naked white mage like in OFS's attempts.

FF5 Mobile posted:

Reflecting Search back onto Omega no longer impacts his ability to counter your own party.

So basically if you don't have Romeo's Ballad (!Calm doesn't work any more) you better be ready to eat constant Rocket Punches and Mustard Bombs.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Yeah, I was wondering when this thread was going to show up. Probably gonna try and get a few practice runs in here right away to re-familiarize myself with the game.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

widespread posted:

Also nine times out of ten: Consider the Chicken Knife when faced with the choice of either that or the Brave Sword, unless you have a reason why you want the sword.

The reason being is that in early-game runs, running away might be a good idea with your team comp.

I had Knight/Samurai/Blue/Beast last year. I was one of the what? 8? 10? Goons that Triple Crowned with a full powered Brave Sword. Trust me, getting some of the level dependent blue magic without running is a bitch.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
That time of the year. It smells like....zerkers.

Also, one of my favorite pieces of FFV fan art

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Choco1980 posted:

I had Knight/Samurai/Blue/Beast last year. I was one of the what? 8? 10? Goons that Triple Crowned with a full powered Brave Sword. Trust me, getting some of the level dependent blue magic without running is a bitch.

Wasn't there two competing goon bonus challenges, one for Knights with the full powered Brave Sword, and a contrarian one that was for Knights with full powered Chicken Knives

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

I've made a huge mistake.

The first time I ever actually finished FF5 was with my first Fiesta run. :3:

I can't remember which classes I got other than that the first one was thief and the stupid goddamn river lobster took some grinding. It's preserved in my twitter history though, I should check.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Those Mobile changes look awful on balance. Good thing they can't take my GBA cart away.

(even if I'm pretty sure it's a fake, because it can't Quicksave)

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I got the Trasson last year and it was a nightmare.

Still can't wait to Berserker Risk again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Those Mobile changes look awful on balance. Good thing they can't take my GBA cart away.

(even if I'm pretty sure it's a fake, because it can't Quicksave)

The mobile changes are designed for the average person who plays the game "master all jobs, run around with OP freelancers" style.

Which is the exact opposite of why the Fiesta works.

• Locked thread