Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
FDNY lieutenant breaks down on the street when he is confronted about 'racist tweets' that called mayor 'King Heeb' and used ethnic slurs

quote:

A New York City EMS lieutenant broke down in tears on the street on Friday when he was confronted over racist tweets and offense comments he made on his Twitter feed.

Timothy Dluhos, who works for the Fire Department of New York, made posts calling Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is Jewish, 'King Heeb,' referring to black people as 'coloreds' and calling Asians 'chinks,' according to reports.

He also tweeted that his most prized possession is Nazi gold pin with a German U-Boat and a swastika.

The New York Post discovered the officials social media account, which featured a profile picture of Adolf Hitler, and confronted Dluhos outside his home on Staten Island.

'My life is ruined. Oh, my God, I’m so sorry,' he cried as he broke down in tears, the newspaper reports.

'There has got to be a lot worse out there than me,' he said.

The Post reports that Dluhos' online comments are part of an epidemic at the FDNY, which is so packed with white men that federal courts have ordered it to change its hiring practices and become more diverse.

'He is not an isolated case,' retired veteran of the city EMS said of Dluhos. 'He’s a symptom of a sick system. If you work in the city for police, fire or EMS and tell me you’re surprised by this, you’re a liar.'

The 34-year-old veteran of the department, who made 93,000 in 2011, goes by the online name 'Bad Lieutenant.'

On February 12, he tweeted 'I’m going to give up racial insults for Lent..' Then later he wrote, 'Jesus that didn’t [last] too long. F***en chinks can’t drive.'

He wrote about the fire station where he works in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood, saying 'Hahaha! I work with the coloreds. For 12 years so that s*** just run off on me.'

Several times he referred disparagingly to the mayor and his Jewish upbringing.

He mentioned the incident where groundhog Staten Island Chuck bit Bloomberg in the fact, saying 'Too bad he didn’t have rabies or AIDS and too bad he didn’t bite King Heeb’s face off.'

He also tweeted, 'That’s how King Jew sees it. Ban all guns & shootings will go down in NYC. But it’s the criminals w/the guns.'

Despite the comments, he was pictured smiling at his promotion ceremony with the mayor.

He repeatedly posted photos of naked, obese women.

He also said, 'I’m really a dirty pervert. I see a girl with tight pants on and my eyes immediately focus on her crotch to look for camel toe.'

Dluhos also posted several pictures of himself with guns.

He tried to explain his posts to the Post, saying between sobs that he 'didn't hate anyone.'

'I’ve seen strangers shot and killed. I’ve seen families torn apart by violence. It’s a drat shame that gang members ruin it for hardworking, struggling people,' he said.

Late, as he left for work, he said: 'I guess I should go enjoy my last day on the job.'

The FDNY says Dluhos' posts are 'under review.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hnic-slurs.html

loving WHITE TRASH CUMSKIN CRACKER GETS WHATS COMING FOR HIM

HAHA LOOK AT HIM CRYING THE GIANT BABY

FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOESN'T PROTECT YOU FROM CONSEQUENCES LMAO

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think you should re-order your OP so that picture shows up first and foremost so I can click this thread many times today and enjoy his anguish without having to scroll.

edit: lol he has his twitter handle printed on his jacket

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Wow the Lex Luthor originally destined to be in Batman VS Superman is taking his role rejection hard.

Hippity Hoppity
Mar 18, 2017

heh bleb bleb bleb

donate to the humane society
Ah yes Twitter a social network platform, I shall use it to post about racism to my fellows, indeed this seems a wise plan.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What's his userid

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress cops

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
loving lmao at the picture, the most pitiful public cry of the year so far

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009
this is what it looks like

when thumbs cry

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Good.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

loving CUMSKINS NEED THEIR LIFES RUINING

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cobweb Heart posted:

loving lmao at the picture, the most pitiful public cry of the year so far

This, so much

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks for letting us know about an article from 2013.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
This is really old right? Yeah, I remember seeing that picture the first time. Jfc, every element about it... the clenched hands, the clenched egglike face, hunched on a stoop like the rain goon, tough guy embroidery (??), a scrunched up fetal position pose when he's already going for the "baby" look. A big fat man in loud snotty tears.

edit: Yeah it is old. No longer in the running for cry of the year, but I'm pretty sure there was nobody else in 2013 that even approached it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Prorat posted:

Thanks for letting us know about an article from 2013.

Yeah you're right this pic being 4 years old makes it way less hilarious

Wait no it doesn't

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

this cautionary tale gave me the heebie jeebies

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

CassandraZara posted:

I think you should re-order your OP so that picture shows up first and foremost so I can click this thread many times today and enjoy his anguish without having to scroll.

edit: lol he has his twitter handle printed on his jacket

i think it's the perfect icing on the racist cake

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

funktopus posted:

when thumbs cry

lol

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

quote:

He repeatedly posted photos of obese, naked women

professor shark ??

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
I thought I saw that picture before. This is four years old.

edit: And it's already been noticed, too. All right.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
So... As fire lt for like 3 decades in an apparently black area he spent his time risking his life to save people and showed by his actions very clearly that he doesn't "hate" anyone but made some stupid social media posts... RACISSSSTTT RUIN HIS LIFE

lol Liberalism is a literal mental disease

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T.S. Smelliot posted:

So... As fire lt for like 3 decades in an apparently black area he spent his time risking his life to save people and showed by his actions very clearly that he doesn't "hate" anyone but made some stupid social media posts... RACISSSSTTT RUIN HIS LIFE

lol Liberalism is a literal mental disease

you're pathetic

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

idk man it seems like his horrifically racist points of view may have colored his career as an officer and allowed him to abuse his position of power over the people he was supposed to protect.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*risks life climbing into burning building, picks up dying, suffocating person who happens to be minority, "let's get you out of here", "wait a minute you fuckin racist! How dare you!"*

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

*risks life climbing into burning building, picks up dying, suffocating person who happens to be minority, "let's get you out of here", "wait a minute you fuckin racist! How dare you!"*

*faaarrrt*

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

you're pathetic

Having someone with a demonstrated 180 degree view of reality call me pathetic, lol thanks for the compliment

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*puts out fires with white cis tears*

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Wow it's almost like being a giant piece of poo poo isn't acceptable by society, who would have thought.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Having someone with a demonstrated 180 degree view of reality call me pathetic, lol thanks for the compliment

Yeah gently caress that guy he sees reality as a flat line instead of a circle (??????????)

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

T.S. Smelliot posted:

He'd probably be thrown n prison for manslaughter if he refused to help them you dense goony half-wit

And you left out the part where he was taking pictures of the people he helped and made fun of them publicly

Lol if you're such a pussy that you wouldn't do anything if he did that to your mom or wife

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

t.s. smelliot overhears a father call his young son a queer human being waste of life while at the grocery store

"truly this man is a saint for feeding his child"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

funktopus posted:

when thumbs cry

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If somebody doesn't photoshop this guy into the Steve Jobs mourning photo by page 3 my respect for GBS is going to take a loving nosedive.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I'm not sure why this is a bad thing, they should use footage of his bitch rear end weeping in HR training for cops. Hopefully he offs himself, and then shits himself, and all his cop buddies can see this failure of a human dead in a pile of poo poo.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

a human dead in a pile of poo poo.

But enough about your posting

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

You're pathetic.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

T.S. Smelliot posted:

But enough about your posting

I'm sorry your racist police hero was fired, but there are plenty more power abusing jack booted white police thugs out there for you to worship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

wow this dude is literally a crying fat baby irl

• Locked thread