Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

curiousCat posted:

bif if you make more fun posts I won't vote for you fucker

(mmt was scum right??? humans bad??))

Correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The events of the last day and night were regrettable, but I still think we can recover.

My offer is back on the table:
  • No murders
  • No bamboozles
  • Win together

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike stop making me sad

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

Birdstrike stop making me sad

I don't have any more tears to shed.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Haha, just reread Lumpen and his only other case was on Pod too but now all of a sudden I haven't done anything D1?

I heard you were good, mate

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

I don't have any more tears to shed.

##honor birb

Here son, take some valor

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I think I'll go with voting Lumpen today but not till you shitbeads get honor votes in

Shitbeads was a typo but I think I like it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

This is why I never stood a chance against Pod, I should've been openly taunting him all game instead of having to pull everything off at the last possible second

Too scared of finding out the comms had tubocurarine or something too, I guess

Oh well, lesson learned

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Moatillata posted:

##honor birb

Here son, take some valor

Why would you not honor me? The confirmed town.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

This is why I never stood a chance against Pod, I should've been openly taunting him all game instead of having to pull everything off at the last possible second

Too scared of finding out the comms had tubocurarine or something too, I guess

Oh well, lesson learned

Gehn also had the advantage of a working codec system.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. F! posted:

Why would you not honor me? The confirmed town.

I'd lean that way but your making a point of it does make me wonder if it's a bowmore play.

Just something to keep in mind for the future.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The Bif and Lumpen thing - it feels like scum bussing. If one goes down first, the other gets cred there. Anyone else seeing the same? He jumped on her fast.

Don't forget honor votes today. ##honor Mr. F!

Magnus is quote still important? If so I'll do it, in five words at least. Vigging scum D1 is good. Odd that you didn't die. Maybe scum banking you're dry?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

The Bif and Lumpen thing - it feels like scum bussing. If one goes down first, the other gets cred there. Anyone else seeing the same? He jumped on her fast.

Don't forget honor votes today. ##honor Mr. F!

Magnus is quote still important? If so I'll do it, in five words at least. Vigging scum D1 is good. Odd that you didn't die. Maybe scum banking you're dry?

Except Lumpen wouldn't have looked scummy at all until he literally complained about me making the exact same cases as him and that being "no sincere scumhunting" :v:

Not as worried about you today though, hahaha

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Let's create a world free from external control; a new Outer Heaven.

##vote no lynch

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

I'd lean that way but your making a point of it does make me wonder if it's a bowmore play.

Just something to keep in mind for the future.

You thought I was super town d1 before I vigged mmt. You were talking about my genius gambits. Why the sudden suspicion?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Bif is def. scum.

Hmmm. . . whos the last scum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. F! posted:

You thought I was super town d1 before I vigged mmt. You were talking about my genius gambits. Why the sudden suspicion?

I don't actually suspect you yet. Having a dayvig to begin with seems more townie even if you hadn't shot scum.

Just saying to remember it's not completely airtight. The fact you did pick so spot on so fast and then had to go and rub it in like that confirmed you just makes me remember it's a possible scum gambit.

Still unlikely though. I just like to make sure the possibility is aired cause town always has the memory of a goldfish.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mr. F! posted:

Bif is def. scum.

The fear and suspicion tearing us apart

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. F! posted:

Bif is def. scum.

Btw you misinterpreted Stickup's early post, I believe. He never has seen fit to correct you. Just convenient I guess, for you to view a joke comment as if he was claiming track/watch data. It serves his purposes.

Lumpen and Stickup.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Stickup, you don't have results on bif?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. F! posted:

Stickup, you don't have results on bif?

nope. I was really hoping some more scum would pile in to try and set the narrative based on you buying it, but then stickup had to go and post an actual case attempt too so oh well.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't actually suspect you yet. Having a dayvig to begin with seems more townie even if you hadn't shot scum.

Just saying to remember it's not completely airtight. The fact you did pick so spot on so fast and then had to go and rub it in like that confirmed you just makes me remember it's a possible scum gambit.

Still unlikely though. I just like to make sure the possibility is aired cause town always has the memory of a goldfish.

I just realized you actually had some big flavor stuff going for you too! Never mind I completely retract this

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Birdstrike posted:

The events of the last day and night were regrettable, but I still think we can recover.

My offer is back on the table:
  • No murders
  • No bamboozles
  • Win together

this is a good offer

deffo think Mags is town though

##honor Mags

I must have missed the part where stickup retracted this?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Flying Leatherman posted:

I must have missed the part where stickup retracted this?

that's cause he didn't retract it :v: but no he doesn't have that data.

btw Pod I should probably clear up I think you got the wrong idea about me today as well, pretty sure pera said the honor yesterday was only "immunity from today's lynch", I should be all good to lynch again today, don't give everyone an excuse to bail now that they overplayed :buddy:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
No lynch today, no kill tonight.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

Bif is unlynchable today remember. Honor vote from yesterday sadly. Don't rush and waste today.

This is inaccurate! It was immunity from the d1 lynch, pretty intended to tutorial the mechanic. Everyone is fair game.

Bifauxnen posted:

To be fair I'm sure I could get away with deadposting them too :v:

Yes she was, yes humans bad, yes vote Gulag

tbh... if nobody makes a serious objection... why not? they're lovely

Thought I had this up already and I'd forgotten to hit enter, apologies

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
curiousCat,

Nine years ago, you acted as accomplice to the attack on Sa. You then provided support to Gehn. Conspiring with Schelene, you damaged Yoshi's Island in secret. Your "research materials" caused the cave in at the Library. Which in turn caused the Everdunes War, letting DeadBeatDad off his chains. We lost a lot of good men. You also stand accused of pretending to murder one of your own family, getting them to play dead.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
It is my sad duty to inform you that Max must sub out of the game due to private IRL reasons that are not his fault whatsoever.

Kashuno will be replacing Max.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Sara sent us to a hell but we are going even deeper. Take back everything that we have lost.

##honor Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Didn't read anything yet (including my PM) and probably won't get to it tonight BUT hi

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##honor mr. f

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Podima posted:

podima these are two unflipped player.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmmmm so your identical case for Gulag wasn't sincere either?
This is not a coherent argument. The points you made on Gulag were valid whether he's your Scumbuddy or not. He remains a good lynch choice on that meta. I hope you'll vote him too, whether that's busing or not.

I'd lynch Gulag, Podima, Bif. But if Bif's unlynchable from the honor vote yesterday then ##Vote Gulag

I do not wish to be the Honoree today. Mr. F! has signalled a desire to be honored and considering he MVP'd D1 so hard I'll honor him again.
##Honor Mr. F!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

*attempts to tie string between miller and human on police board, string breaks so i give up and go home*

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Since bif is lynchable today we should probably go that way, but I'd like to hear a confirmation or denial from Stickup regarding his claim.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kashuno posted:

Didn't read anything yet (including my PM) and probably won't get to it tonight BUT hi

A PM means nothing on the battlefield. No one quite knows who or what they are.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

peramene posted:

This is inaccurate! It was immunity from the d1 lynch, pretty intended to tutorial the mechanic. Everyone is fair game.
Just caught up, my previous post was started a few hours ago, interrupted by bedtime routine for my toddlers, and finished without catching up.

If Bif is eligible, Bif is by far the most Scummy person and I would not encourage Stickup to confirm or deny a Track or Watch, it should be open-and-shut just based on the posting for all who care to read.
##Vote Bifauxnen

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mr. F! posted:

Since bif is lynchable today we should probably go that way, but I'd like to hear a confirmation or denial from Stickup regarding his claim.

Making a claim without evidence is a common technique of the Shalashaska.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Birdstrike posted:

Making a claim without evidence is a common technique of the Shalashaska.

Are you even playing this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lumpen posted:

Just caught up, my previous post was started a few hours ago, interrupted by bedtime routine for my toddlers, and finished without catching up.

If Bif is eligible, Bif is by far the most Scummy person and I would not encourage Stickup to confirm or deny a Track or Watch, it should be open-and-shut just based on the posting for all who care to read.
##Vote Bifauxnen

god you're dense

Stickup should be confirming that "bif why'd you kill chaoslord" was just a start-of-day joke and NOT a track/watch claim in the first place, because Stick cannot have such data.

btw I can think of one person who should be able to verify that I did no such thing last night. And it should be safe to claim because it's not anything they did with their role, but something I did to them.

...at least, I think they'd have to know it was me? ;)

• Locked thread