Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, a week from Sunday is what I call the "Greatest Day of Racing". What's that you ask? Well, you have three of the most historic and prestigious races for their respective circuits: the Monaco Gran Prix (F1), the Indy 500 (IndyCar), and the Coke 600 (NASCAR). For our North American goons, watching all three live is entirely possible (I'll be doing it).

Info on the races will be here shortly, but I want to get this up before the end of qualifying for one of the races, which is this Sunday.

Anyway, here's the format:

Predict the Pole, Winner, Top 3, and Fastest Lap hold for each race. Each one is worth 5 points each, with the winner prediction being 7. For the NASCAR race, which is split up into four "stages" (meaning they throw a caution every 100 laps for this specific race, and whoever is leading at that point gets points), predict the stage winners, worth 2 points each stage.

Now, I also encourage side predictions, for example, "I predict that Fernando Alonso will finish in the Top 5 but not the Top 3". The bolder the prediction, the more points it'll get you if it's correct. What's bold? That's for me to judge.

The person with the most points in the end will get a forum upgrade of their choice.

Again, as the Indy 500 pole qualifying is this Sunday, get your predictions in for that ASAP. Yes, I'm letting you decide after the final nine who have a chance for the pole are decided, if only because you have a shorter amount of time. This closes at 3pm eastern Sunday. Though I may give you a bonus point or two if you get your prediction in by the first round of qualifying Saturday (11 am eastern).

Good luck!

-----

The Series:
Formula 1 (F1) - Thread
The pinnacle of racing to some, Formula 1 prides itself on technological advancements. The cars are by far the most advanced today, combining the best engine, aerodynamics, braking, and carbon fiber tech around into one very light, very fast car. No other form of racing can beat an F1 car on a road course, not even the closest competitor in the tech department, Le Mans Prototype 1. The entirety of the series is done on road and street courses.

Each team has their own custom car, with the only parts being required to be shared by each team being the wheels and tires. This year has brought around some fierce competition between Mercedes and Ferrari, after three straight years of Mercedes dominance. The cars are powered by a 1.6L turbocharged V6 hybrid hooked up to an 8 speed sequential transmission.

IndyCar Series (Indy) - Thread
Perhaps the greatest series no one hears about, the IndyCar Series is America's version of open wheel racing. While not as fast as F1 (nor as technologically advanced), Indy cars are still quick, and can reach higher overall speeds due to the fact they race on high speed ovals. The series does a mix of road and street courses, "low speed" ovals, and high speed ovals.

Only two different "cars" exist in Indy, a Chevy and a Honda, with each team picking one of the two. The differences are the engine and aero packages, as the chassis and everything else is the same between the two. Chevy has dominated the last two years due to having a much better aerokit when in high-downforce configuration, but Honda's engine comes on to the power much faster than Chevy, allowing them to steal two wins early this season. The cars are powered by a 2.2L twin turbo V6 attached to a 6 speed sequential transmission.

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (NASCAR) - Thread
Arguably the most "primitive" form of major circuit racing today, NASCAR is a stock car series. There's very few electronics involved in NASCAR beyond what's needed to run the car, and they're still running big V8s as their motors. Unlike F1 and Indy, there's minimal carbon fiber involved, meaning bumping into the guy next to you won't get you in trouble most of the time. All but two races are done on ovals, and it's the most popular form of circuit racing in the US today.

The cars themselves vaguely resemble the cars you see on the road today (with two of the three makers "using" their mid-sized car), but they're a shell around a space frame chassis. They're also not the most aerodynamic cars around, but they can touch 200 mph (322 km/h) on the bigger tracks. Each car is powered by 5.86L V8 hooked up to a 4 speed H pattern transmission.

iospace fucked around with this message at 17:00 on May 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Cool now I can talk about Indy in three threads

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I am so hype for this

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

MONACO:
Pole: Hamilton
Fastest Lap: Hamilton
Podium: Hamilton, Vettel, Perez

INDY:
Pole: Newgarden
Fastest Lap: Andretti
Podium: Hinchcliffe, Hunter-Reay, Andretti

CHARLOTTE:
Pole: Truex Jr
Sherwin-Williams Fastest Lap: Elliott
S1/Truex Jr, S2/Johnson, S3/Truex Jr
Podium: Blaney, Truex Jr, Elliott

BOLD PREDICTIONS:
- Fernando Alonso is NOT the top finishing rookie, but is still top ten.
- Danica Patrick scores a top ten.
- Honda sweeps Indy podium but Chevy sweeps front row in quals.

kidcoelacanth fucked around with this message at 14:52 on May 19, 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

kidcoelacanth posted:

MONACO:
Winner: Hamilton

INDY:
Winner: Hinchcliffe

CHARLOTTE:
Fastest Lap: Elliott
S1/Truex, S2/Johnson, S3/Truex
Winner: Blaney

BOLD PREDICTIONS:
- Fernando Alonso is NOT the top finishing rookie, but is still top ten.
- Danica Patrick scores a top ten.
- Honda sweeps Indy podium but Chevy sweeps front row in quals.
- Force India is represented on the Monaco podium.

You're missing the top three for all three, just so you know.

Unless you want an intentional handicap!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

gently caress!

Piss!!

Lemme edit

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind
Stage 1: Hamilton
Stage 2: Dixon
Stage 3: ????
Stage 4: PROFIT!!!

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things
You should probably specifically note in the OP that for the 600, there are actually 4 stages with 3 stage winners, in case someone does a quick check to figure out wtf a Stage is in NASCAR and misses that in peak NASCAR form, they added an extra one at the last minute because gently caress it.

MONACO:
Fastest Lap: Vettel
Podium: Vettel, Bottas, Ricciardo
Prediction: Hamilton dunked on by backmarker

INDY:
Fastest Lap: Dixon
Podium: Power, Hinch, Newgarden
Prediction: Someone tries to stretch the fuel for the win with a decent seeming shot at it, but ruined by a yellow, or by being 5 laps short by pushing to hard getting around lappers

CHARLOTTE:
Fastest Lap: Larson
S1/Truex Jr, S2/Truex, S3/Johnson
Podium: Johnson, Larson, Truex
Prediction: 80% of us are asleep by lap 45m, wake up for the finish, and that's boring too Sorry, that's not bold. Larson is within a second of Johnson with 10 laps to go, and pulls a Larson (slaps the wall)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Slickdrac posted:

You should probably specifically note in the OP that for the 600, there are actually 4 stages with 3 stage winners, in case someone does a quick check to figure out wtf a Stage is in NASCAR and misses that in peak NASCAR form, they added an extra one at the last minute because gently caress it.

Done.

Also, for the record, I have yet to decide when entries will be officially closed, but expect it sometime the Saturday prior, probably when I get home from work.

Also, you don't have to make all your predictions right this moment, but I'm cool if you do. The one thing you SHOULD do is make the Indy pole one before Saturday.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

MONACO:
Pole: Vettel
Podium: Vettel, Hamilton, Bottas

INDY:
Fastest Lap: Alonso
Podium: Alonso, Castroneves, Andretti

CHARLOTTE:
Pole: Don't Know
Fastest Lap: Don't Care
Podium: You could not pay me to watch this poo poo

BOLD PREDICTIONS:
- The first 10 laps of Monaco will feature a caution (yellows, full circuit yellows/VSC, safety car) *something about Indy and Cautions goes here*.
- Danica Patrick will finish outside the points. But I will continue to not care.
- A Honda powered car will win Indy, while at least one of the two Honda powered cars will not finish Monaco.

incomplete, but started.

Schlesische fucked around with this message at 07:57 on May 19, 2017

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Predict the Pole, Winner, Top 3, and Fastest Lap hold for each race

Monaco

Winner: Vettel
Top 3: Vettel, Hamilton, Bottas
Fast Lap: Raikkonen

Indy

Pole: Alonso
Winner: Alonso
Top 3: Alonso, Castro Neves, Andretti
Fast Lap: Andretti

Nascar
I dont give a poo poo.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Monaco
Pole: Bottas
Top 3: Ricciardo, Bottas, Perez
Fastest Lap: Perez
Prediction: Hamilton and Vettel make idiot mistakes in qualifying. Both McLarens in the points.

Indianapolis
Pole: Carpenter
Top 3: Alonso, Dixon, Andretti
Fastest Lap: RHR
Prediction: TBD

Charlotte
Pole: Johnson
S1: Earnhardt, S2: Johnson, S3: Johnson
Top 3: Elliott, Kyle, Earnhardt
Fastest Lap: Johnson
Prediction: Johnson gets wrecked on the final restart.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 16 days!)

Grand Prix de Monaco
Podium: Hamilton, Grosjean, Ricciardo
(i dont watch formula 1)

101st Indianapolis "500"-Mile Sweepstakes Race
Pole: Andretti
Podium: Hildebrand, Dixon, Montoya

The World 600
Pole: Johnson
Fastest Lap: Johnson
S1/J Earnhardt, S2/D Earnhardt, S3/D Earnhardt
Podium: D Earnhardt, Elliot, Johnson

BOLD PREDICTIONS:
Monaco will go caution free
Alonso will finish behind Buddy Lazier
F1 fans will continue to think Indycar is only for cousin-fuckers while continuing to gently caress their cousins.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Gas and ban op for somehow ignoring the Nurburgring 24hrs is on the same weekend

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I don't think fastest lap is a thing NASCAR records, btw, though I could be wrong. Could just leave that off and let the stage stuff offset it.

Also, anyone too cool to bother with picking for the Coke 600 should be DQ'd :colbert:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

Also, anyone too cool to bother with picking for the Coke 600 should be DQ'd :colbert:

If you don't know anything about NASCAR, just put Johnson for everything.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

MONACO:
Pole: Bottas
Fastest Lap: vettel
Podium: Bottas, vettel, kimi
Prediction: Hamilton gets all exhausted from not having a trainer and has to park the car and almost dies. Lance stroll does something dumb.

INDY:
Podium: Newgarden, rhr, Helio
Prediction: Sage Karam takes out Alonso in the first 20 laps

CHARLOTTE:
Pole: Kyle Larson
S1/Larson S2/Truex, S3/Truex S4/johnson
Podium: Johnson, Larson, Truex
Prediction: it won't be good.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

MONACO:
Podium: Hamilton, Vettel, Bottas
Prediction: Ferrari is the faster car but blows it on strategy when Vettel gets stuck behind Massa who blocks him (again)

INDY:
Pole: Power
Fastest Lap: Kanan
Podium: Power, RHR, Kanan
Prediction: Alonso out by lap 3

600:
Pole: Logano
S1: Logano S2: Kesolowski S3: Truex S4: Truex
Podium: Truex, Larson, Logano
Prediction: I fall asleep before stage 2 ends

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Woohoo, another thread to follow and badpost in. My predictions for the best day in May are as follows:

Monaco
Top 3: Alonso

Indy
Top 3: Alonso

Nascar
I dont give a poo poo. Johnson.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

MONACO: (:lol: Vettel has an average finish of 1.6 this season :wtc:):
Podium: Vettel, Hamilton, Bottas
Prediction: (I don't watch F1, so here goes) Whoever leads going into Turn 1 on the first lap wins the GP. At least three Beautiful People will be interviewed during the grid walk (if that's still a thing). One Beautiful People skips the race so they can guest sing the National Anthem at a Nashville Predators game (valid only if they don't get eliminated this round).

INDY:
Fastest Lap: Montoya
Podium: Newgarden, Power, Montoya
Predictions: Sage Karam wrecks. Sage Karam takes at least two cars with him when he wrecks and blames one of those drivers for the wreck (even if he's right). Sage Karam posts a stupid picture to Twitter, only to take it down. Michael Shank Racing finishes in the Top 15. This race will be decided by FUEL MILEAGE. The fastest driver in the first round of qualifying does not win the pole in the final round.

CHARLOTTE:
Pole: Kyle Larson
Fastest Lap: Blaney
S1/Larson S2/Kyle Busch S3/Truex S4/Truex
Podium: Truex, Johnson, Larson
Prediction: One driver leads at least half the race. NASCAR will throw one questionable debris caution in spite of the Stage system being designed to eliminate phantom debris cautions. This race will be decided by FUEL MILEAGE. Greg Biffle will run the 43 and celebrate his return to not winning big races by running out of gas coming to the checkered, allowing the predicted Top 3 to finish as such.

Some of these predictions are stupid, I get it.

track day bro! posted:

Gas and ban op for somehow ignoring the Nurburgring 24hrs is on the same weekend

OP is a mod. :smug:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 15:32 on May 19, 2017

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Those predictions are, um, really bold.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

kidcoelacanth posted:

I don't think fastest lap is a thing NASCAR records, btw, though I could be wrong. Could just leave that off and let the stage stuff offset it.

There is literally a sponsored cash prize for it http://www.jayski.com/stats/2017/pdfs/04phx2017results.pdf

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Noted and I have updated my predictions accordingly

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

MONACO:
Fastest Lap: Raikonnen
Podium P1: Vettel, P2: Hamilton, P3: Bottas

INDY 500:
Pole: Hinchcliffe
Podium P1: Hinch, P2: Dixon, P3: Andretti

COKE 600:
Pole: Truex
Fastest Lap: Elliott
Stages: S1:Keselowski, S2:Larson, S3:Elliott
Podium: P1: Truex, P2:Elliott, P3: Larson

BOLD PREDICTIONS:
- Monaco: A late safety car will allow Hamilton to catch up to and overtake his teammate, and come close to the win.
- Indy: Fernando Alonso will lead at least a lap and finish in the top 10, but not podium.
- Coke: Truex takes Elliott with 1 lap to go for the win

n/m, I can read.

CratSock fucked around with this message at 15:24 on May 19, 2017

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
the greatest day of racing is the 24 Hours of Le Mans hth

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Proud Christian Mom posted:

That's the greatest 24 hours, yes.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

MONACO:
Podium: Vettel, Bottas, Ricciardo
Predictions: Ferrari accidentally makes the right pit strategy call while melting down, as Stroll and Palmer toss Hamilton into the bay while he tries to lap them.

INDY:
Pole: RHR
Fastest Lap: Sato
Podium: Newgarden, Alonso, Andretti
Predictions: Sage Karam takes out Power, Castroneves, and TK in separate incidents; Scott Dixon makes a strategy error; Alonso and Andretti almost catch up to Newgarden, until Sato crashes in the last 3 laps again.

CHARLOTTE:
Pole: Kurt Busch
Fastest Lap: Kyle Busch
I don't give a poo poo about stages
Podium: Johnson, Kenseth, Elliott
Predictions: This can't even be bold, because Johnson always seems to win at Charlotte. It'll be led by either Kurt Busch or Harvick for most of the race, then Johnson will pass with 10 laps left same old poo poo.

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
MONACO
Fastest Lap: Ricciardo
Podium: P1: Ricciardo, P2: Vettel, P3:Bottas
Bold Prediction: Lewis bins it on the first lap

INDY
Pole: Special Ed
Fastest Lap: RHR
Podium: P1: Bourdais Power, P2: Hinch, P3: Special Ed
Bold Predictions: Buddy Lazier does not finish last. Alonso finishes top 10. Jay Howard finishes higher than Alonso

CHARLOTTE
Pole: Elliot
Fastest Lap: Truex
Stages: S1: Truex, S2: Elliot, S3: Larson, S4: Logano
Podium: P1: Logano, P2: Hamlin, P3: Dale Jr
Bold Predictions: Kyle Bush gets into a fight. Jimmiebot cuts a tire and somehow still manages to get a top 10.

tupacalypse fucked around with this message at 16:48 on May 21, 2017

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
MONACO
FL: Raikkonen
Podium: 1. Vettel 2. Bottas 3. Raikkonen
Bold Prediction: Predicting someone other than the polesitter as the winner at Monaco is bold enough.

Indy
Pole: Will Power
FL: Huh? who cares about that in oval racing honestly. Uh Power.
Winner: Ryan "World Class" Hunter-Reay
Bold Prediciton: The leader on lap 190 will not win

Charlotte
Pole: Martin Truex, Jr
FL: Who cares idk Chase Elliott or some poo poo
Stage 1: Truex, Stage 2: Truex, Stage 3: Truex
Winner: Kevin Harvick
Bold Prediction: One driver will win all three segments before the final one, but they will not win the race outright.

US racing series do not have podiums because we do not believe in honoring losers (unless they fought in the Civil War). I agree with this philosophy so I will not be picking P2 or P3 for NASCAR or Indy.

Feels Villeneuve fucked around with this message at 20:56 on May 19, 2017

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home
MONACO
Fastest Lap: Raikkonen
Podium: P1: Vettel, P2: Hamilton, P3:Verstappen
Bold Predictions: Both HAAS cars score points, ZERO safety cars (excluding virtual SC)

INDY
Pole: Dixon
Fastest Lap: Kanaan
Podium: P1: MARCO, P2: Kanaan, P3: RHR
Bold Predictions: Alonso is OUT before halfway

CHARLOTTE
Pole: Ky Busch
Stages: S1: Ky Busch, S2: Larson, S3: Truex, S4: TRUEX
Podium: P1: Truex, P2: Keselowski, P3: Larson
Bold Predictions: Harvick is in position to win but runs out of gas

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 16 days!)

Feels Villeneuve posted:

US racing series do not have podiums because we do not believe in honoring losers (unless they fought in the Civil War). I agree with this philosophy so I will not be picking P2 or P3 for NASCAR or Indy.

[looks at the chase] yeah about that

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Monaco Grand Prix
Pole = Hamilton
Fastest Lap = Raikkonen
Podium = Vettel, Hamilton, Bottas

Stoll will crash
17th on the grid will not complete the first lap
Justin Bieber and Tom Cruise will be in attendance

Indy 500
Pole = Newgarden
Fastest Lap = Montoya
Podium = Dixon, Castroneves, Newgarden

Hinchcliffe will lead the most laps
Alonso will finish on the lead lap
Cheever and Goodyear will piss us all off
Rossi, Rahal and Andretti DNF

World 600
Pole = Larson
Fastest Lap = Kyle Busch
Segement Winners (in order) = Larson, Johnson, Keselowski
Top 3= Logano, Larson, Truex

Danica Patrick DNFs
There's a caution within 20 laps to go
Someone gets spun on pitroad
BK Racing brings out two cautions, one per car
DW cuts Jeff Gordon off mid-incident

Boomer The Cannon fucked around with this message at 02:34 on May 20, 2017

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

MONACO
Podium: P1: Vettel, P2: Hamilton, P3:Bottas
Bold Predictions: Button scores McLaren's first points of the year. Multi-car accident going into turn 1 on the start also.

INDY
Pole: Hunter-Reay
Fastest Lap: Hunter-Reay
Podium: P1: Hinchcliffe P2: Newgarden P3: Hunter-Reay
Bold Predictions: Hunter-Reay gets snookered into turn 1 on the last lap. Alonso finishes in the 12th. Karam actually makes it to the finish.

CHARLOTTE
Pole: Ryan Blaney
Fastest Lap: Brad Keselowski
Stages: S1: Blaney S2: Keselowski S3: Johnson e:Silly me there is no stage 4 that's the finish
Podium: P1: Truex Jr. P2: Johnson P3: Blaney
Bold Predictions: Blaney leads late, but on a restart spins the tires and Truex and Johnson get past. Jr finishes a respectable 8th. Someone's engine blows in the final 100 miles of the race.

BMB5150 fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 20, 2017

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

F1:
Fastest lap: Hamilton
Winner: Hamilton
2: Vettel
3: Bottas
Bold prediction: Jenson Button scores points in replacement of
Comedy prediction: Both Haas cars score points

Indy:
Pole: Power
Winner: Dixon
2: Castroneves
3: Power
Bold prediction: Hinch loses an engine/cuts a tire/mops it while leading late, crushing our hopes and dreams of a cool 500 winner.
Comedy Prediction: Sato gets a top 5

Nascar:
Pole: Logano
Stage 1: Kyle Busch
Stage 2&3: Truex Jr
Fastest Lap: Truex Jr
Winner: Truex Jr
2: Harvick
3: Larson
Bold prediction: Truex shits all over the race like he did last year.
Comedy prediction: Danica gets a top 10. Nascar thread melts down because its full of crybaby bitches.

Edit:

Because I just noticed this..

iospace posted:

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (NASCAR) - Thread
The cars themselves vaguely resemble the cars you see on the road today (with two of the three makers "using" their mid-sized car), but they're a shell around a space frame chassis. They're also not the most aerodynamic cars around, but they can touch 200 mph (322 km/h) on the bigger tracks. Each car is powered by 5.86L V8 hooked up to a 4 speed H pattern transmission.

Kurt Busch in a tire test at Daytona a few years back was turning 220-230 average laps unrestricted. :science:

Genocide Tendency fucked around with this message at 09:52 on May 20, 2017

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

MONACO:
Fastest Lap: Button
Podium: Vettel, Hamilton, Perez

INDY:
Pole: Hunter-Reay
Fastest Lap: Bourdais
Podium: Sato, Hunter-Reay, Montoya

CHARLOTTE:
Pole: Truex
Fastest Lap: Kyle Bush
S1/Truex, S2/Larson, S3/Truex
Podium: Truex, Larson, McMurry

BOLD PREDICTIONS:
- Jenson Button will score McLaren's first points of the season.
- Fernando Alonso finishes top 8
- Coke 600 gets rained out and races on Monday

I had to ask my dad (who runs a NASCAR fantasy league for money!?) who some good drivers are :negative:

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Didn't waffles already score a point for Mclaren? Or maybe we were just speculating that he would before poor Alonso.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The 600 has four segments. :eng101:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

CratSock posted:

Didn't waffles already score a point for Mclaren? Or maybe we were just speculating that he would before poor Alonso.

He scored last year, he hasn't scored this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

After careful consideration, I have decided that some posters who have no interest in NASCAR want to do the 24 hours of the 'Ring.

I will allow it, but be aware you are handicapping yourself out of 6 points. Only the overall winner will count.

You can get points for both 24 hours of the 'Ring and NASCAR. You can put down predictions for both if you want, but you must specify which one you're using.

Also, I will allow replacement of Bourdais predictions, otherwise any prediction involving him will transfer to Davison.

• Locked thread