Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
nice meltdown bif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
we don't need to kill him immediately if people aren't willing to buy that, but we should at least not honor him today.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

this is a stickup posted:

nice meltdown bif

You're getting played by scum dude.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
y'all really ran with those 6 words. I'm not claiming a result on bif, but nor is that post a joke. I have laid out, very clearly, that bif is scum in the following case:

peramene fudged the rng

bif, cat, and mmt are scum together

end case. as you can see, it is perfect. scum killed slord -> bif killed slord

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Podima

Podim

Sodm

Scum

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno posted:

You're getting played by scum dude.

ah yes, I'm getting played by magnus 'tinyhands' gallant, the scum that on day 1 used a day vig to kill his team mate murmur twin, a competent mafia player and gambler

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno posted:

I believe this and believe it is a town play

scum wouldn't post this

I disagree with the second part of this in particular

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ah yes, I'm getting played by magnus 'tinyhands' gallant, the scum that on day 1 used a day vig to kill his team mate murmur twin, a competent mafia player and gambler

Like I said, it's fine if you don't buy it for why I'm voting mags, but at least don't honor him today.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Bifauxnen posted:

I want to wait and see if stickup bothers correcting that convenient misunderstanding first tho

Also, this is all you need to know the case is fake:

you are pushy in instances you, specifically, have been in a position to gain something.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I disagree with the second part of this in particular

Why would a scum player say they don't know what the scum faction is? It makes them stand out

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

you are pushy in instances you, specifically, have been in a position to gain something.

mafia.txt

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Bifauxnen posted:

Lumpen has been added to my list.

Btw still waiting for your correction Sticks, I mean especially since you went to the effort of making that whole case so you wouldn't need to rely on a fakeclaim

what

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno posted:

Why would a scum player say they don't know what the scum faction is? It makes them stand out

why would a scum player 'accidentally' call a newly dead person town/scum while 'catching up'? people do poo poo like this all the time to look like dumb town

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno posted:

mafia.txt

that's not what happened here though.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I will probably be asleep for lynch, as it's a Saturday and I'm gonna YOLO sleep in. Happy with vote on Bif, would like to see a claim :tootzzz:

I would also say that Pod may be scum

We will see

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't actually suspect you yet. Having a dayvig to begin with seems more townie even if you hadn't shot scum.

Just saying to remember it's not completely airtight. The fact you did pick so spot on so fast and then had to go and rub it in like that confirmed you just makes me remember it's a possible scum gambit.

Still unlikely though. I just like to make sure the possibility is aired cause town always has the memory of a goldfish.

pushy.txt

you can't even make a firm alignment call on the person that dayvigged scum d1 lmao

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Inf peacing out without content. Two game days so far, nothing meaningful seen from him - other than two separate OMGUS. ##vote infinitum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Podima posted:

Inf peacing out without content. Two game days so far, nothing meaningful seen from him - other than two separate OMGUS. ##vote infinitum

Hmmm but you know I have results, don't you my little chickadee?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I won't vote anyone outside Mr F or Lumpen today.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

Who are the scum Inf?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

on the other hand maybe I was wrong about inf.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Bifauxnen posted:

also I'm not forcing a claim cause there is NOTHING TO CLAIM, Sticks made some random throwaway comment that Mr F totally misinterpreted as a claim, and Stickup never bothered to clarify.

you keep trying to spin this both as a fake claim, and like I intentionally did not clarify while posting in the thread, but I hadn't been in the thread at all, or posting anywhere, and you are now more flustered than before.

idgi, is the not claim complete bullshit or not? if you didn't have anything to do with chao's death, why not just call bullshit and vote for me instead of trying desperately to downplay and shift attention to lumpen?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

you keep trying to spin this both as a fake claim, and like I intentionally did not clarify while posting in the thread, but I hadn't been in the thread at all, or posting anywhere, and you are now more flustered than before.

idgi, is the not claim complete bullshit or not? if you didn't have anything to do with chao's death, why not just call bullshit and vote for me instead of trying desperately to downplay and shift attention to lumpen?

Bif didn't kill chaoslord lol

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Bifauxnen posted:

haha, I wanted to tell you to knock it off too Birb but I suspected saying as much would only make it worse

proof that bif is a bad person!!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Podima posted:

Who are the scum Inf?

You or Bif for ~reasons~

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno posted:

if you need help, you can ask

y'all really ran with those 6 words. I'm not claiming a result on bif, but nor is that post a joke. I have laid out, very clearly, that bif is scum in the following case:

end case. as you can see, it is perfect. scum killed slord -> bif killed slord

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

if you need help, you can ask

I know more about the gamestate than you, I'm sure.

Infinitum posted:

You or Bif for ~reasons~

can you not be dumb aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I already told you Pod and Bif aren't scum

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Only way she could have - based on conversation last night, her action targeting me harmlessly - is if scumbro did it, and she claimed as cover. Risks being blown by track/watch. Makes very little sense really.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

A conversation in scumdoc Podima? :nyoron:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:justpost:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:black101: GLORIOUS HONOUR VOTE :black101:

Mr. F (4) - Flying Leatherman, GulagDolls, Lumpen, Podima
Birdstrike (3) - Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Moatillata
Kashuno (1) - Birdstrike

TERRIBLE COWARDS: curiousCat, Kashuno, Mr. F, Quidthulhu, this is a stickup

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

:black101: GLORIOUS HONOUR VOTE :black101:

Mr. F (4) - Flying Leatherman, GulagDolls, Lumpen, Podima
Birdstrike (3) - Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Moatillata
Kashuno (1) - Birdstrike

TERRIBLE COWARDS: curiousCat, Kashuno, Mr. F, Quidthulhu, this is a stickup

HOW

DARE

YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Dude you're overthinking things w/r/t me Kash

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

we don't need to kill him immediately if people aren't willing to buy that, but we should at least not honor him today.

is this a repeat of last game

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
After sleeping on it and seeing the interplay of Podima and Bifauxnen, I have reconsidered.
##unvote
Especially after this:

Quite uncool, Stickup. To fake softclaim and then lurk.
If Stickup's case was not built on a night result, then that drops Bif way way down in suspiciousness to me. Top poster in the thread, too.

Now, Bif targeted Podima N1 (and not for something good), and listed Podima as a top lynch candidate today. I want more context on the following as I evaluate whether I'd rather lynch Podima or Gulag today.

Bifauxnen posted:

bah. Stickup's not gonna chime in anytime soon, I guess.

In that case, Pod, when you get back, get your nose outta scumdoc long enough to check your PM results. This was directed at you.

Podima posted:

Oh THAT'S what that was. Didn't catch your subtle reference. I'm very dumb and tired.

I can firmly confirm that - based on her claimed reference - Bif performed a harmless action, specifically targeting me last night. However my own action failed, so not a slam dunk. Despite that as it stands, less interested in Bif vote.

ps good choice there lol, didn't hafta look it up.

Bifauxnen posted:

I was hoping you'd get scared into thinking you were gonna blow up :v:
What's up with this? Seems like you've revealed enough, and that your action was useless enough, that you may as well fullclaim about it. What happened, why target Podima, why is Podima vouching, and what can be inferred from this? Does it impact your estimation of Podima's alignment, Bif? Why have him vouching for you when you have him as a major Scum suspect? What is the thought process behind "hoping he'd get scared into thinking he was gonna blow up"?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

Dude you're overthinking things w/r/t me Kash

dont ask me why you did it

GulagDolls posted:

is this a repeat of last game

No because I think you're town this time and I'm not scum.

I'm God.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Well ive completely cooled on bif at this point

Don't really see mags dayvigging a scum buddy for credit sorry kash

Infinitum posted:

poo poo or get off the pot because pods not wrong about your play so far

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Flying Leatherman posted:

Well ive completely cooled on bif at this point

Don't really see mags dayvigging a scum buddy for credit sorry kash

poo poo or get off the pot because pods not wrong about your play so far

As I've stated, it's fine to not lynch him based on the admittedly flimsy reasoning I've given, and i won't give more at this time. All I ask is we don't give him the honor. Anyone, almost literally anyone, else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

honor mr f immediately

• Locked thread