Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Heh, sure is a hot one out tonight! How's the missus? Check out the game last night, can you believe it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's hot here too and I'm not really looking forward to a long summer. I don't mind the hot days so much but when it doesn't drop below 70 at night it gets uncomfortable. The missus is fine and I hope you're having a good one talk to you later buddy.

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

hello nice to see you smash

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

It's hot here too and I'm not really looking forward to a long summer. I don't mind the hot days so much but when it doesn't drop below 70 at night it gets uncomfortable. The missus is fine and I hope you're having a good one talk to you later buddy.

Yep, sometimes i miss the hot summer nights when time seemed to stay still. Mhm. Yep. Well, give the family my best!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

carp supreme posted:

hello nice to see you smash

Hey pal! It's true what they say, you are indeed the supreme carp! Hope that new fishing lure is working out for you, the bass are going to be bitin' this weekend, I CAN FEEL IT!

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

thanks i hope you have a good weekend too.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

he's fine. i wish i could rent games from the library like scrabble or the sims. i like this thread, it was a nice idea.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Heh, nothing like taking the family to the library for a little fun! It's cheap and educational. I am thinking about tossing some steaks on the grill tonight, swing on by if your in the neighborhood!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Ice to meet you op

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
hi OP. I'm going on a stroll through the park this afternoon. Won't you join me?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
im gonna touch your butt op

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Heh that must be a reference to my ice cold brews I have in my limited edition YETI cooler, grab yourself one and come watch these burgers cook!!!!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

unpleasantly turgid posted:

hi OP. I'm going on a stroll through the park this afternoon. Won't you join me?

Wish I could but these burgers and brauts wont cook themselves! Just hope I don't drop another one!!! That dang dog loves burgers!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I really enjoy my knock-off yeti coolie cup, it keeps my piss above room temperature even if I have to keep it in a plastic cup to drink later (not always thirsty right away).

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey! :]

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Please continue to stick with the weird masochistic Doug av. It makes me smile.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
hey smash we still meeting up later to go to dinner?

our reservations at the digiorio are for 8pm, don't forget!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

...and the pitch! posted:

Please continue to stick with the weird masochistic Doug av. It makes me smile.

Sorry to quote myself but I really do like it. I think 500 good wieners bought it for you.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

And so I find myself once more missing the joke in a GBS thread, but I do appreciate the efforts involved Smash.
Keep trying to make us smile you crazy guy!:cheerdoge:

PS. Sorry about that doge smiley​, I couldn't find one of Doug .

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hows your mom doing smash it smash it?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'll be nice to you, but imma be NICE to your mother heh ykwim

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Hi SISH! Your avatar is looking lovely today

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Wow a lot of compliments on this lil ol thing? ::allears:: space clown I totall forgot about dinner but tell you what come by the ol palace later and I'll have some baby back ribs with your name on it!!!!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Paul soccer , the man with THE plan how it hanging you ol something or another! Still a vegetarian? Have done turkey burgers with your name on it!!!!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Paul soccer , the man with THE plan how it hanging you ol something or another! Still a vegetarian? Have done turkey burgers with your name on it!!!!

haqhaha good you?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Hi smash how's the kids

good, good

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

I like what you've done with the hedges. I'll bet you have the best looking property in the neighborhood.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
What is your favorite Buffy the Vampire Slayer character?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I was like so sure this was a pick thread, but there we go, GBS can still surprise me, so, lawn mowing time, although its midnight here and i seem to not have a lawn.

wonderful.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Lobotomy Bob posted:

I like what you've done with the hedges. I'll bet you have the best looking property in the neighborhood.

!!!! Don't tell my wife that she may not let me get the mulch grinder 2000 I have had my eyes on!!!

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
At one point in time you said that you were the sort of person that would throw stuff at the wall and see if it stuck. You've spent a lot of time in GBS throwing concepts at a wall and the payoff is still not happening.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Nice avatar pal

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Can we be mean to other people? Not you though smash, you're swell!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hello! B^)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hey buddy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

suck my dick :)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Spotted dick seems like it would be tasty, but I happen to know that Smash tries to eat healthy these days.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
You can be mean to other people but I would prefer you not to, don't want to mess with the dung shway of the thread.

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
Hey, man. I hope you're doing great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
OP if I say your name too fast I almost make a swear :ohdear:

• Locked thread