Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
kill lurkers lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
##vote tpink

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hmmm I would also murder Tired

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

wait what has this game got anti-lurker rules? But there's no content I could possibly post that can improve upon what I already posted.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

also mega lol at stickup for making 2 random calls on D1 that are the worst ever you are so bad at this

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

wait what has this game got anti-lurker rules? But there's no content I could possibly post that can improve upon what I already posted.

I can't tell if this is a Bad Joke or a Bad Post or both.

##vote Bifauxnen

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Slamburger posted:

I can't tell if this is a Bad Joke or a Bad Post or both.

##vote Bifauxnen

I was voting Krell before it was cool

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Tired Moritz posted:

##vote tpink

For shame.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh hey Yorkshire I saw you grumbling in the chat thread about not being all up on everyone's meta. But guess what, we can be equally clueless together in this game! I only know like a handful of these players.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Harold Krell posted:

Not a bit. Racism is wrong. This shouldn't be a thing that needs to be pointed out.

Wait, this isn't funny. YES, AND, Harold. YES, AND. Is this your first day at this here improv class?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Can we just roll a d18? And collectively go with that result?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh hey Yorkshire I saw you grumbling in the chat thread about not being all up on everyone's meta. But guess what, we can be equally clueless together in this game! I only know like a handful of these players.

Who's this dude.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Or maybe dudette. I don't assume genders.

:tipshat:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mayor Glowku posted:

Ok I rolled a 15

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I am a dudette who mostly played in Auspol! Starting to branch out more lately though

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I rolled a Tired Moritz ##vote Tired

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Ok I rolled a 15

Lemme check my spreadsheet....

15 is me, gently caress

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Wait no its infi, I'm 19

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Bifauxnen posted:

I am a dudette who mostly played in Auspol! Starting to branch out more lately though

Hi, welcome!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Mayor Glowku posted:

I rolled a 1, also known as a critical miss aka Tired Moritz :(

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Apparently my vote didn't stick ##unvote
##vote vimes

Good morning everyone can we kill vimes today please

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Apparently my vote didn't stick ##unvote
##vote vimes

Good morning everyone can we kill vimes today please

Awww but Vimes is one of the few names I vaguely recognise, he likes JoJos

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

tpink posted:

I rolled a 1, also known as a critical miss aka Tired Moritz :(

:supaburn:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Krell who do you want to kill

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
The correct choice is either Tired or Krell

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Your Personal Muse posted:

The correct choice is either Tired or Krell

I don't get Tired please explain why we should kill him

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Fun fact I never read his names closely enough to realize it wasn't Vines :science:

Someone give me a passionate and detailed D1 case on someone please, with at least 10 inline quotes.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tired Moritz posted:

kill lurkers lol

Tired Moritz posted:

##vote tpink

This is a garbage series of posts for garbage people. Its not like Tired has been a bastion of posting, and killing lurkers is a pro scum move day 1. These two posts in context does not make sense and breaks from the flow of the conversation. Thus Mr. Moritz is manufacturing content for no reason and thus he is scum and thus we should rip out his still beating heart and murder him

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Slamburger posted:

Fun fact I never read his names closely enough to realize it wasn't Vines :science:

Someone give me a passionate and detailed D1 case on someone please, with at least 10 inline quotes.

Someone with that many quotes doesn't know how to argue, I did it with two QED I'm smart and right

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Your Personal Muse posted:

killing lurkers is a pro scum move day 1.

Whaaaat

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Why do scum need to target lurkers if there's anti lurker rules in effect?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Krell who do you want to kill

If by kill you meet vote for, I would perhaps choose Your Personal Muse for being so forward in terms of intentionally instigating hostility among players, though it perhaps seems to be a bit early to actually cast a vote at this point so early into the start-game.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Harold Krell posted:

If by kill you meet vote for, I would perhaps choose Your Personal Muse for being so forward in terms of intentionally instigating hostility among players, though it perhaps seems to be a bit early to actually cast a vote at this point so early into the start-game.

It's five hours until deadline it is absolutely not too early to cast a vote

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

It's five hours until deadline it is absolutely not too early to cast a vote

Uh... yes? It is?

It is not uncommon for players to reserve their votes until the final minutes to know as much as they can about environmental circumstances regarding the game via players and their motivations (especially at 0-day). To suggest otherwise would suggest a foolhardy endeavor in which neither parties both mafia and townfolk would be able to make discerning inquiries as to whatever or whoever, to be certain, roles have been prescribed to fellow individuals that are trying to divert attention to the point of distraction.

In short, timing is key to enlightenment.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Harold Krell posted:

Uh... yes? It is?

It is not uncommon for players to reserve their votes until the final minutes to know as much as they can about environmental circumstances regarding the game via players and their motivations (especially at 0-day). To suggest otherwise would suggest a foolhardy endeavor in which neither parties both mafia and townfolk would be able to make discerning inquiries as to whatever or whoever, to be certain, roles have been prescribed to fellow individuals that are trying to divert attention to the point of distraction.

:allears:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Why do scum need to target lurkers if there's anti lurker rules in effect?

Lurkers are easy prey because you don't need to manufacture content.

I say "Something awful forum user 'drowned in pussy juice' is a lurker and thus we should murder him!"

Then five people say "Ok" and vote for you.

How do you determine who is scum and who is town? Literally there is nothing to the case and you don't have to scum hunt. So someone as scum could easily just say "yep that guy is a lurker" and vote. Or say "I will not vote for that man who is a lurker" and not vote and it never matters because it is a lurker vote

But if I say "Let's vote Hal for these reasons A) B) C) and D)", it causes a discussion, Hal calls me a pig fucker, and once he flips, we then read tea leaves and see who was defending him or attacking him or whatever him and thus we play mafia.

Lurker lynches allow scum to kill a dude without making a case.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Harold Krell posted:

Uh... yes? It is?

I seriously cannot tell if HK is really committed to a bit or if this is just how he posts all the time. I am fine with it either way, but I would like to know.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Harold Krell posted:

Uh... yes? It is?

How do you respond to the massive allegations that you are a loving racist against us proud mafia players and the scum of the earth? A recent poll came out and suggests over 96.2% (!) of mafia players are sad that you are playing!!!!!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

tpink posted:

I seriously cannot tell if HK is really committed to a bit or if this is just how he posts all the time. I am fine with it either way, but I would like to know.

Mr. Krell is a troll who has legit ruined games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oh my god I

Harold Krell posted:

Uh... yes? It is?

For the record I will absolutely switch to this guy today what a garbage load of nothing words with the intent of obfuscating the fact that he's barely involved

• Locked thread