Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i kind of just want to kill someone who wasn't smart enough to shamelessly pad their postcount, for day 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
##vote lumpen for the continued rolefishing, we got independent confirmation that bif's action didn't do anything bad unless you think it's worth it to start drawing connections between two unflipped players :\

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

With bif not being watched/tracked to a kill, ##unvote

I now think stickup is scum again

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Nah

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Yeah

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I got a cop result that Birdstrike is scum but my sanity is in question so :shrug:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Why don't you think Stickup is scum, Kash? He is more blinkered on me than I ever got on Beet ffs

Really irking me too to see all this "man you're so flustered, stop flustering so much, hey guys if I keep saying she's flustered enough maybe it'll stick this time", I mean, I really like the sound of my own Mafia voice so it's just personally disappointing to think my bud Stickup could be town and reading things that differently, ah well

gonna vote Lumpen first though. Running out of time for your honor votes dickheads

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

I got a cop result that Birdstrike is scum but my sanity is in question so :shrug:

lol wtf

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

Why don't you think Stickup is scum, Kash? He is more blinkered on me than I ever got on Beet ffs

Really irking me too to see all this "man you're so flustered, stop flustering so much, hey guys if I keep saying she's flustered enough maybe it'll stick this time", I mean, I really like the sound of my own Mafia voice so it's just personally disappointing to think my bud Stickup could be town and reading things that differently, ah well

gonna vote Lumpen first though. Running out of time for your honor votes dickheads

stickup is a moron, but he's not scum.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
What up guys

I refuse to vote bif or birb

I would be amenable to pod, lumpen or gulag

Of the three, pods recent vote on infinitum seemed really opportunistic

Also he fudged with the whole "I am scum thing" and didnt say it correctly

Additionally his interactions with mmt are sparse and she makes a lame case on him and he treats her with kid gloves which is un-podlike

Plus he was a bad mans from before so

##vote podima

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

Now that you mention it, there are some clear parallels between Atrus and myself.

Like Atrus, I have been away from my boys while they've grown up.

Moat: send me to Family Court

I would never send you to that tyrannical institution that turns wives against husbands and children against fathers.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

What up guys

I refuse to vote bif or birb

I would be amenable to pod, lumpen or gulag

Of the three, pods recent vote on infinitum seemed really opportunistic

Also he fudged with the whole "I am scum thing" and didnt say it correctly

Additionally his interactions with mmt are sparse and she makes a lame case on him and he treats her with kid gloves which is un-podlike

Plus he was a bad mans from before so

##vote podima

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lumpen posted:

What's up with this? Seems like you've revealed enough, and that your action was useless enough, that you may as well fullclaim about it. What happened, why target Podima, why is Podima vouching, and what can be inferred from this? Does it impact your estimation of Podima's alignment, Bif? Why have him vouching for you when you have him as a major Scum suspect? What is the thought process behind "hoping he'd get scared into thinking he was gonna blow up"?

I have him vouching for me cause he's the one who received the result, is this a trick question? It does impact my estimation of his alignment but only slightly - cause if he'd kept it quiet I'd have made a big stink about it. Being honest about it might help him look like cooperative town and all.

As for the last bit, that's just some Myst humor and I'm not gonna bother to explain sorry :buddy:

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Bifauxnen posted:

As for the last bit, that's just some Myst humor and I'm not gonna bother to explain sorry :buddy:

You want to talk about almost getting blown up, paging Kent Daniels to the thread

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Haha, you think mags is scum so your choice of gif is appropriate

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

Haha, you know mags is scum so your choice of gif is appropriate

ftfy~

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

:black101: GLORIOUS HONOUR VOTE :black101:

Mr. F (4) - Flying Leatherman, GulagDolls, Lumpen, Podima
Birdstrike (3) - Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Moatillata
Kashuno (1) - Birdstrike

TERRIBLE COWARDS: curiousCat, Kashuno, Mr. F, Quidthulhu, this is a stickup

I don't think anything's changed since this post? Kash, you're on the ball about wanting to argue who votes where but you still gotta cast yours don't forget.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't think anything's changed since this post? Kash, you're on the ball about wanting to argue who votes where but you still gotta cast yours don't forget.

Honor is trash

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Unused honor goes to scum. Vote for someone you dummies.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##honor gulag

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

##honor gulag

this is not a town thing to do imo

##honor Birdstrike

don't give it to Mr F please.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Cool, that just leaves Cat, Quid and Stickup who gotta honor somebody. Getting there.

##vote Lumpen

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kashuno posted:

this is not a town thing to do imo

##honor Birdstrike

don't give it to Mr F please.

I really don't understand this?

Are you just trying to be contrarian?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Like bird strike has been doing anything but play this game, and has claimed 3rd party and you're advocating giving him honor over the confirmed town.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Quid, why do you think your sanity might be questionable?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birb might be a 3P or goofing around, but I'd feel good about him getting a doctor cause he'd probably just use it on his diamond dog friends :3:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

He's done nothing to make anyone think he's town, at best he's 3rd party.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

Like bird strike has been doing anything but play this game, and has claimed 3rd party and you're advocating giving him honor over the confirmed town.

You are not confirmed town and I don't want you to get it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
In fact you are the complete opposite of confirmed town because i know 100% certainly that you're scum so

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kashuno posted:

In fact you are the complete opposite of confirmed town because i know 100% certainly that you're scum so

You're 100% wrong, and you dont have information. In fact if you do have information lets hear it. Because I am 100% not scum.

##vote Kashuno

You're lying or incorrect.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

You keep beating this drum but have been completely unwilling to back it up with anything but Strong Feelings, and I hope you can understand why this would make me hesitant.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

good meta strat, purposefully act like a complete lunatic as town so that when your insane scum cases go unnoticed

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

GulagDolls posted:

good meta strat, purposefully act like a complete lunatic as town so that when your insane scum cases go unnoticed

Lmao

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

You're 100% wrong, and you dont have information. In fact if you do have information lets hear it. Because I am 100% not scum.

##vote Kashuno

You're lying or incorrect.

fight me

Flying Leatherman posted:

You keep beating this drum but have been completely unwilling to back it up with anything but Strong Feelings, and I hope you can understand why this would make me hesitant.

don't worry I've said that already! I even said it doesn't matter if we don't kill him today but do not give him the town aligned power

GulagDolls posted:

You caught me

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kash, you are so insanely wrong. You're ruining my crowning achievement!! I VIGGED SCUM D1!! I AM A GOLDEN GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

Kash, you are so insanely wrong. You're ruining my crowning achievement!! I VIGGED SCUM D1!! I AM A GOLDEN GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I mean in terms of this game one of us is God and one of us is scum who vigged a teammate for cred because of their role restriction

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I should not have been allowed to sub in to this much power

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

God?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU