Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Over There posted:

Thinking about getting a membership...

If you aren't sure, go there and tell the greeter you are thinking about getting a membership. They will let you in, no problem.
And take some time and wander down the aisles and see all the cool poo poo you can buy for cheap, grab a few samples, then a dog(1.50 for an all beef dog and drink!).
Then go grab your membership.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
I just had a 1/4lb all beef dog with a 20 oz drink all for $1.50 for the very first time. Blessed be Costco our Lord and savior it was a glorious experience.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Bobcats posted:

The Tire Center is awesome because if the tire gets hosed up by whatever it's a cheap replacement

how cheap?

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
I got the road hazard insurance and they replaced a new tire that got turbofucked by a screw two days after it was installed for free.

E: it was a fancy michelin tire too (mxm4)

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
From a while ago but thanks to whoever dropped the sauerkraut tip a while back, you are a good person.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

Well it's prorated based on tire wear so "it depends". Getting an unfixable flat at one mile would be free, half tread would be half, etc

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Got my mind in thos dogs

naem
May 29, 2011

want me some kraut right now

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Fresno Costco is fine! Bit of a nonsensical layout, but it had Snappers brand chocolate caramel pretzels which are the goddamn business. I'm gonna be lost and wandering in the wilderness in style, man.

And I only saw three hosed-up, terrifying things while within city limits, a record! Praise!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Does anyone know how long the seafood roadshow/poke stand stays open to? I probably won't be able to hit up Costco tomorrow until like 6pm =/

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

a dingus posted:

I just had a 1/4lb all beef dog with a 20 oz drink all for $1.50 for the very first time. Blessed be Costco our Lord and savior it was a glorious experience.

Peace be with you, friend.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

maniacripper posted:

From a while ago but thanks to whoever dropped the sauerkraut tip a while back, you are a good person.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

maniacripper posted:

Might have just convinced me

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Chinatown posted:

Does anyone know how long the seafood roadshow/poke stand stays open to? I probably won't be able to hit up Costco tomorrow until like 6pm =/

Maybe it's just on the west coast, but I thought they had poke 24/7.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

binge crotching posted:

Maybe it's just on the west coast, but I thought they had poke 24/7.

Here in Central Florida, they just have poke at one store, and only during the rare Seafood Roadshows, and even then not every time. I look forward to it so much. I think it has become my favorite meal.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015
I'm in Denver on business ATM, and need to partake of the $1.50 hot dog and soda sacrament while here. Any location recommended over others? I need to worship in the nicest Costco capitalist temple possible to be granted blessing of the most high Jim.

PBUC

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

uli2000 posted:

I'm in Denver on business ATM, and need to partake of the $1.50 hot dog and soda sacrament while here. Any location recommended over others? I need to worship in the nicest Costco capitalist temple possible to be granted blessing of the most high Jim.

PBUC

the one that sells booze

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I bet all these things are delicious and cheap and the people making them get $20 an hour and can feed their kids and pay their bills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQNg_skfyGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWLrRYFG60s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkXdxqvwn6s

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
God drat, this italian sausage was so big and loaded, could barely fit that delicious sausage in my mouth. Even added extra diced onions on top of the sliced onions - double delight.

All this for 2.79? How it is even possible? Gonna get P.B.T.C. tattooed on my arm like a roman solider

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Praise!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Chinatown posted:

the one that sells booze

Bad news... :( The only Costco's that I go to near Denver are near Mississippi and Havana (my normal one, it's p. great), and way out by E470 and Smoky Hill. Is a toll road worth taking? It is if there's a Costco at the end!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
About to do my first ever 'tco run what's a CANT MISS?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

RocktheCaulk posted:

Rotisserie chicken and Normandy veggie mix are probably goat. Along with a huge honkin dog and soda +refills!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

RocktheCaulk posted:

Pub mix. Get some pub mix.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

Pub mix. Get some pub mix.

I've got a child though what message does that send her

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

RocktheCaulk posted:

Slab of La Croix :bigtran:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

RocktheCaulk posted:

I've got a child though what message does that send her

bribe her with pub mix

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bobcats posted:

Slab of La Croix :bigtran:

:boom:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

bribe her with pub mix

I'm sad she's only one so she can't enjoy a 1.99 dog and refills.

That dogs a choking hazard.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's a $1.50 1/4lb Hot Dog and Drink with Refill dick. <:mad:> Get on board here.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
My housemates and I are throwing a bbq. Looks like another trip to Costco aka valuetown for this poster :grin:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's a $1.50 1/4lb Hot Dog and Drink with Refill dick. <:mad:> Get on board here.

It's 1.69 here

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

RocktheCaulk posted:

It's 1.69 here

nice :grin:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

RocktheCaulk posted:

It's 1.69 here

Before or after tax?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Before or after tax?

That's after tax here too. But there are a few countries I've eaten Costco dogs at that have them at 1.99, or the holy grail: 1.25

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Grem posted:

Bad news... :( The only Costco's that I go to near Denver are near Mississippi and Havana (my normal one, it's p. great), and way out by E470 and Smoky Hill. Is a toll road worth taking? It is if there's a Costco at the end!

I guess Ill have to do some searching. In the limited exploring of the area I am in (Quebec St) I found a Sams Club (bastardized heathen wannabe) but no Costco.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Had to make some stops during the workday and once just so happened to be by a Costco so I was able to nab me a $1.50 hot dog and a drink, though I didn't get a refill. Also had to eat the dog naked since I was eating the dog in the car and was wearing a white shirt today and that's always begging for disaster.

Thankfully that Costco dog is so good you can eat it naked and it's still a great dog :pram:

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
I was going to buy liquor-only, but ended up deciding to go hog wild and get an Exec membership with my roommate on the 2nd card. He'll probably end up paying for my membership with the 2% back.

Got 4 x 1.75 bottles of liquor, a tub of mixed nuts with no peanuts, 24 Rockstars for $1.17 each, some soda (25c each, so not amazing, but not bad, but I'm having a party tomorrow) and some pharmacy stuff I needed for around $140. Thanks for the inspiration, thread.

Scarfed down a hot dog with tons of onion and then sipped on my soda while I shopped. Samples were honey, nilla wafers and a cookie, so not the best this time.

How's their marinaded tri tip? I'm going to compare prices with the Mexican market next to my house that is just okay, but if it's really good I'll pay more.

naem
May 29, 2011

C. Everett Koop posted:

Had to make some stops during the workday and once just so happened to be by a Costco so I was able to nab me a $1.50 hot dog and a drink, though I didn't get a refill. Also had to eat the dog naked since I was eating the dog in the car and was wearing a white shirt today and that's always begging for disaster.

Thankfully that Costco dog is so good you can eat it naked and it's still a great dog :pram:

So.. I assume you mean you put onions and mustard on the dog and took off your clothes to eat it right? I mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Someone's got a gun to your head and you got a choice. You kill the love of your life, or you raise the price of the hot dog combo by $.25.

What.

Do.

You.

Choose.