Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

This is the only reason I post anymore! How can I know I exist, that my opinions are valid if I don't get that sweet highlighted text from quotes?

I don't use Facebook or Twisters but if I did I wouldn't get any likes so this is my last resort! Please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wanna play rising storm or rocket league

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

How did you make a blank op, op? Reported for forums fuckery

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

This is the only reason I post anymore! How can I know I exist, that my opinions are valid if I don't get that sweet highlighted text from quotes?

I don't use Facebook or Twisters but if I did I wouldn't get any likes so this is my last resort! Please!

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
If you don't use twisters, do you use tornados or typhoons?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Blue Train posted:

Noooooooooo:negative:

Yesssss :hehe:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

paul_soccer10 posted:

Blue Train posted:

Solar Tornado posted:

If you don't use twisters, do you use tornados or typhoons?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

paul_soccer10 posted:

rocket league

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Forums user Comfy Fleece Sweater posted on the Something Awful forums, and they have opinions.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Tried to Pm you some dick picks. Wanna cyber bruh? :wink:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Kuato posted:

Tried to Pm you some dick picks. Wanna cyber bruh? :wink:

Leave me alone you loving asschole!

Macnult posted:

Forums user Comfy Fleece Sweater posted on the Something Awful forums, and they have opinions.

Great, just great posts, the most best fantastic posts in all of GBs are these

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

What a sad existential goon

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

You do exist, dont poo poo your pants

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:wave:

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
what thread is this

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ayyy dogg

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ok hi op!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I'm bad at crosswords. If I buy the paper it would be the Guardian as a rule but their crossword is too hard for me. I would buy the Telegraph because they have an easier crossword but the politics make me roll my eyes. But I'm rambling

Bubsy 3-D 2 Deep 4 Me
Sep 24, 2013

Young Orc

I'll quote you but now you owe me,buddy...

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Post a screenshot of the yellow highlighted text and I'll let you know if I can see it, too. Then you'll be at least 90% sure whether you exist or not. At least, if you trust my opinion on existential matters.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

We're all just faceless madmen howling mindlessly into the void, friend.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Honky Dong Country posted:

You forgot to mention that we hear no echo. That's one of the most important parts.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Heh heh heh... I'm on the compuiter. Maybe I will post a joke

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You forgot to mention that we hear no echo. That's one of the most important parts.

*an echo finally calls back in reply*

"Faaaaaaaaart"

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
My posting career began in the Caro thread. He doxxed me and I freaked out. I keep touching poo poo and feel surprised when I get dirty hands.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Honky Dong Country posted:

rangi
May 25, 2006

Girl , you thought he was man , but he was a MUFFIN

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Macrowave Oven posted:

My posting career began in the Caro thread. He doxxed me and I freaked out. I keep touching poo poo and feel surprised when I get dirty hands.

How could he doxx you if you had never posted before

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Macrowave Oven posted:

Sometimes when you touch the poop the poop touches you back.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Someone embrace my essence! :sadpeanut:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

gently caress off Gurf.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
That yellow highlighting is sweeter than freshly decanted piss. I can't get enough of it!

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

uber_stoat posted:

That yellow highlighting is sweeter than freshly decanted piss. I can't get enough of it!

here's a nice lil dopamine squirt for you

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

I'm so happy to see you post in this forum, Comfy Fleece Sweater, and I certainly look forward to your future contributions! I'm wondering how you feel about the implications of the famous double-slit physics experiment involving photons; do you think that the idea of observational influence applies to the world/universe in general? I've been thinking about that quite a lot today. I'm also wondering if the United States has ceased being a real nation and evolved into a confederacy of corporate organizational states, but we'll speak of that some other time!

LOVE,
VITALIS

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
yo man comfy fleece you're cool and good it's ok i like that you posted.

i mean your avatar is loving horrifc but you know. i am open-minded.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I was told my a wise man with a home to ignore homeless people.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
That is all any of us wants, OP

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

oh, word?

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

big time bisexual posted:

here's a nice lil dopamine squirt for you

Wew lad :cocaine:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

• Locked thread