Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
In 2014 I was buying copies of Destiny and the expansions for myself and the kid down the hall, so he would be distracted while I banged his mom because his dad was out of town.

In 2017 I'm sucking my landlord for silver dust.

... Sorry what were we talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

xzzy posted:

I literally pay for it with american tax dollars.

Yours specifically. Obama himself directed $20 of your return to my paycheck. This year it will be slightly more so I can get D2.

Joke's on you, I owed the IRS $8,000 :smuggo:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

el B posted:

In 2014 I was buying copies of Destiny and the expansions for myself and the kid down the hall, so he would be distracted while I banged his mom because his dad was out of town.

You bought D1 for your brother? Aww.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Utnayan posted:

Oh I definitely realize that. However, according to the kokatu link, a lot of this stuff was functional and ready to roll until the cuts happened.

stop posting a stupid loving 2 year old article we read and discussed ad nauseam in the last thread. no one gave a poo poo then and no one gives a poo poo now.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

cvnvcnv posted:

:discourse:

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I hope Destiny 2 is bad, actually.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

cvnvcnv posted:

:argh:

:golfclap:

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Des2ny

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

While they could announce the new classes later, It looks like they're going to restrict the vanilla to two subclasses. After getting all three in D1, dick move.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Legs Benedict posted:

people don't have utnayan on their ignore list? It's 2017 folks, get with the program

Lmao if utnayan isn't the only person on your ignore list

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

hiddenriverninja posted:

While they could announce the new classes later, It looks like they're going to restrict the vanilla to two subclasses. After getting all three in D1, dick move.

Uhhhhhh

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

hiddenriverninja posted:

All three per class are coming back, iirc; I would agree that if they dropped the game with only two elemental subclasses per main class, that would be a dick move tho. They showcased and highlighted those three classes because they were majorly revised:

Hunter BladeDancer => Poledancer
Titan Defender => CAPTAIN AMERICA
Warlock Sunsinger => GLORIOUS FIRESWORDS AND AoE SUPPORT

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Cmon guys....

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

hiddenriverninja posted:

lmao where did you get that impression?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Oh

*pick up controller*

http://i.imgur.com/snOM3zn.gifv

I'm going to miss Frontier Rift so loving much </3

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

DrNutt posted:

lmao where did you get that impression?

eh, just assuming the worst, I guess.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

Number Ten Cocks posted:

His pre-release ME:A posting was gold, and prophetic in a crazy sort of way.

Because the Truth sees all my friend.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Phantom in normal crucible? That's so cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM4Fzz-yyO0

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Anyone having their stat tracking not showing up on destiny tracker or guardian.gg? I played a shitload of rift yesterday and got a whole lot of mercies but it's telling me I last played rift in Feb.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

BlindSite posted:

Anyone having their stat tracking not showing up on destiny tracker or guardian.gg? I played a shitload of rift yesterday and got a whole lot of mercies but it's telling me I last played rift in Feb.

It's been hosed for a couple of weeks now.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Stats don't matter any more

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Indeed, this would be a lame time to be a newly minted Diamond

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im going to play and enjoy this on PC

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

eonwe posted:

im going to play and enjoy this on PC

Cool there's a thread for subhumans like you in the blizzard forum

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Let's kick this pc gamer's rear end

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Let's kick this pc gamer's rear end

fuk u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm gonna take a break from pummeling that dudes rear end to note that lightening nades have a red indicator when they are bad nades. That's good!!

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
they're not actual improvements if you're just removing the unnecessary layers of obfuscation that shouldn't have been there to begin with, oh and why not just have some new layers of stupid poo poo while we're at it

that little bitch munchkin luke smith is so up his own rear end it's like we really sat around and thought about this "LFG" problem and wondered how we could put our own unique stamp on something that's been solved for 20+ years, and here it is! can't wait til destiny 3 gets rid of this stupid clan poo poo and I can just queue up without it being a pain in the rear end, only took 3 games to stumble upon the correct solution! what fuckin' geniuses!

this series is going to be 10 years of great art design wasted by the most amateur gameplay design retards I have ever seen.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Source your quotes

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

the somethingawful forums D2 PC thread

or

The bitch munchkin thread

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

It seems like every Twitch streamer will be playing this on PC. And within 3 months or less, will all consistently be matchmade against each other

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Roman posted:

It seems like every Twitch streamer will be playing this on PC. And within 3 months or less, will all consistently be matchmade against each other

Cool pc gaming and streaming. 2 things I don't care about at all together at last.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

I really hope all the sweaty tryhards find a home on the PC, would make crucible more fun for regular scrubs like me.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

hey its your boy failaidsidiot420 here and while im waiting for 7 more people to fill this clash lobby over the next half hour i'm gonna walk you through some new destiny 2 LORE found on the backs of new mountain dew "destiny gamer fuel" cans

remember to like, comment, subscribe

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
lol good jokes, you PS4 fellas are alright. I feel like the guy in Avatar when he realized the blue people were just like him, only poor and lived in mud huts

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

lol good jokes, you PS4 fellas are alright. I feel like the guy in Avatar when he realized the blue people were just like him, only poor and lived in mud huts

Trees. Trees you loving mook.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

texaholic posted:

they're not actual improvements if you're just removing the unnecessary layers of obfuscation that shouldn't have been there to begin with, oh and why not just have some new layers of stupid poo poo while we're at it

that little bitch munchkin luke smith is so up his own rear end it's like we really sat around and thought about this "LFG" problem and wondered how we could put our own unique stamp on something that's been solved for 20+ years, and here it is! can't wait til destiny 3 gets rid of this stupid clan poo poo and I can just queue up without it being a pain in the rear end, only took 3 games to stumble upon the correct solution! what fuckin' geniuses!

this series is going to be 10 years of great art design wasted by the most amateur gameplay design retards I have ever seen.

tbf what he said about Luke Smith is true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone