Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
I don't know how to deal with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
play some rising storm 2

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's back, but this time: it's in vietnam this time

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a fun thing you can do is put on a really racist asian accent and say stuff like bung lo guy hwang gi go home

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
could the answer really be...

more video games?

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Svdl posted:

could the answer really be...

more video games?

yeah

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

What games are making you mad and why?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

There's an ad on the bottom of the forums that says you should play Eve with goons, I'm sure that will fix everything.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Someone spilled a drink on my gaming rig and I haven't been able to play for almost 6 months. I kind of don't want to start back up again either it's crazy how much extra time I have and I just feel like a healthier person.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

paul_soccer10 posted:

play some rising storm 2

I love weather based video games, simulations are my jam

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer
uninstall candy crush, op

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head
Soil yourself to give you a legitimate reason to be upset.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Just stay where you are, I'll give you something to get mad about.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Smoke weed.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God drat it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

KomodoWagon posted:

Smoke weed.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God drat it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

didn't you mention the steel belted radials in another thread?
or mebbe someone else.
because yeah, the network monologue just gets more and more fitting, in the same way as the trainspotting one.

Op, just learn to mod things the way you want it, and make it a little more work to get to that sweet spot, make it more rewarding.
also smoke weed is a good option. but avoid acid while playing any playstation version of final fantasy.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Do you guys wanna kill yourselves together? Im down

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

banks are going bust
Stopped reading here. :lol:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

500 probations that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 something awful forums probations and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Do you guys wanna kill yourselves together? Im down
If you do you should return to the ricky gervais av first imo, that was rad

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
try the puzzle game Klocki it's really relaxing

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

If you do you should return to the ricky gervais av first imo, that was rad

I would if that rear end in a top hat Kuato didn't kept changing my av to this poo poo!!!!!!!

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

numberoneposter posted:

Password_Is_Taco
Jun 6, 2013
Sure there are problems but have you guys heard of this game called Threes? It will occupy you for literally ones of hours.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
https://vimeo.com/9592601

I've been playing this one lately

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Baronjutter posted:

What games are making you mad and why?

Now you hosed up.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

paul_soccer10 posted:

play some rising storm 2

gently caress i thought it was still in beta? I'm tired of shooting germans, I want to kill Americans as VC/NVA.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

just take some deep breaths and think about the ethics op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

morally adept posted:

I want to kill Americans as VC/NVA.
oh yes, I remember straight outta compton

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

morally adept posted:

gently caress i thought it was still in beta? I'm tired of shooting germans, I want to kill Americans as VC/NVA.

its in 8th round of beta i think i thought it just came out but its just a bonus beta round :peanut:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

paul_soccer10 posted:

a fun thing you can do is put on a really racist asian accent and say stuff like bung lo guy hwang gi go home

Every game should have insanely racist chat commands imo

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

numberoneposter posted:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
R.C. Pro-Am was before Mario Kart. The thing is, you can game it and get to last level.

Same with Super Monaco GP. You can get to Ferrari after the first level.

So, what I am saying is: I can't do this anymore.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I've learned that when I start getting mad at a video game it's best to stop playing it. If I repeatedly get mad at a video game it's best to not play it for a while, or perhaps ever. Sometimes though a break is all it takes.

Hope this helps.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Elukka posted:

I've learned that when I start getting mad at a video game it's best to stop playing it. If I repeatedly get mad at a video game it's best to not play it for a while, or perhaps ever. Sometimes though a break is all it takes.

Hope this helps.

Just terrible advice.

the real answer is to immediately endanger the security of yourself and your loved ones with flying pieces of equipment and 'hulking out' as it were.

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
Also stop playing stuff that's way too hard for you. Or do it in like five-minute bursts.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Amarcarts posted:

Someone spilled a drink on my gaming rig and I haven't been able to play for almost 6 months. I kind of don't want to start back up again either it's crazy how much extra time I have and I just feel like a healthier person.

He decided your rig was a cheating bitch.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The maddest I got at a video game was soul edge on ps1. I dont remember what it was but i got super pissed off cause I couldn't beat someone. I tortured it by running it under hot water and punching it and yelling at it

We returned it to the rental store and we never heard anything about it but I put a MtG card in with it so maybe that helped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I feel you OP. I get mad at games all the time. And the older I get the less patience I have with games and the angrier I get.

• Locked thread