Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

tpink posted:

I seriously cannot tell if HK is really committed to a bit or if this is just how he posts all the time. I am fine with it either way, but I would like to know.

How is this supposed to be a bit? This is like general-level mafia theory. If you've ever played before, you constantly see people telling other people not to hammer until the end of day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Why do scum need to target lurkers if there's anti lurker rules in effect?

The anti-lurker rules help but they don't address the issue of someone technically satisfying the rule through making just over 10 (or whatever the number is) shitposts but adding no real content.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Voting is like the only information we get from d1 so if everyone does what you're doing and hedge until an easy lunch comes along we get no information whatsoever from this entire day you dummy

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Harold Krell posted:

How is this supposed to be a bit? This is like general-level mafia theory. If you've ever played before, you constantly see people telling other people not to hammer until the end of day.

No, I'm talking about your overall general very serious tone and demeanor, not the specific thing that you posted in that post. It's just so ... earnest? I dunno. I've played a ton of games here now and I wouldn't be surprised if we've actually played games together, but it just jumped out at me is all.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That was directed towards krell btw

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Voting is like the only information we get from d1 so if everyone does what you're doing and hedge until an easy lunch comes along we get no information whatsoever from this entire day you dummy

There's also this really advance concept known as... gee.... what could it possibly be?! Oh yeah, that's right!

Talking it out?

If you can parse simple sentences together, you can just ask questions and gain intelligence from their response!

Golly gee! This seems to be a much more worthwhile way to get information than just telling people to randomly vote! Glad someone had the bright idea to think of this!

Also, "dummy"? Really?

Please don't resort to name-calling here. It's gross.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

tpink posted:

No, I'm talking about your overall general very serious tone and demeanor, not the specific thing that you posted in that post. It's just so ... earnest? I dunno. I've played a ton of games here now and I wouldn't be surprised if we've actually played games together, but it just jumped out at me is all.

Uh... I'm really not getting what you want out of me. Do you want me to take things NOT seriously so we end up nowhere in this game? If you can parse the things I said, then why have a problem with the tone?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Talk is cheap dummy

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Here's my attempt at content: I would be fine with killing krell today because he is a big dummy that sucks and has a smelly butt

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
This just in.

D1 lynches are bad.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yorkshire Tea posted:

This just in.

D1 lynches are bad.

Vote no lynch then you coward

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I'm voting Inf? Isn't that the same thing?

gently caress it.

##unvote

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Actually D1 lynches are v. good for those of us who don't read night action tea leaves.

Tired or Krell is my final offer.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Your Personal Muse posted:

Actually D1 lynches are v. good for those of us who don't read night action tea leaves.

I'm already on the Tired express and was on it before it was cool.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Eh, I'm gonna switch over to Tired - he hasn't been making a lot of posts of any real value.

##vote Tired Moritz

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

tpink posted:

I'm already on the Tired express and was on it before it was cool.

That's cool, I usually judge my cases based on how excited DWEEBS get about it (Ooooo)

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

tpink posted:

I seriously cannot tell if HK is really committed to a bit or if this is just how he posts all the time. I am fine with it either way, but I would like to know.

it's both, he posts like a smug asswipe with an obvious intent to ruin games constantly

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

also literally krell lied about his last game, put liars to the motherfucking sword

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

see I told you guys, my first game post was already perfect. its all downhill from here.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

it's both, he posts like a smug asswipe with an obvious intent to ruin games constantly

Wow, you're an unpleasant person.

Anyways, I would like to cast my vote now for Tired Moritz.

##vote Tired Moritz

My reasoning for this is that it is true that I must concede to the fact that we ARE nearing the deadline, and it would be unwise to let a vote go uncast, thus resulting in a no-lynch which, seemingly to the surprise of a few of you, is definitely NOT a good thing for town.

I would highly recommend other players to vote for Tired Moritz so we may be able to secure this lynch.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
If there is a vig or god please murder Harold "The Krell" Krell

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I truly believe Krell is the master mafia player

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Wait this game has deadlines? I did not sign up for a game with deadlines

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

If there is a vig or god please murder Harold "The Krell" Krell

No but really, like Krell seems fine this game. Is that why you want to kill him?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hal sign up for my next no rules mafia and you'll see what kind of thing freedom can bring

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

ypm why arent you voting for harold if you want him dead so bad

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Hal Incandenza posted:

No but really, like Krell seems fine this game. Is that why you want to kill him?

He always seems fine and then he ruins things and it makes me sad.

Like I actually would rather vote TM because scum can just jump on the lol vote Krell bandwagon with no though but still. Krell is on my true shitlist.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Hal Incandenza posted:

ypm why arent you voting for harold if you want him dead so bad

Same reason I won't vote for someone on the basis that they are a lurker

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Same reason I won't vote for someone on the basis that they are a lurker

i.e. "I'm a hypocrite and I believe that a person whom I disagree with yet makes coherent claims backed up with facts and examples is no better than a person who contributes nothing at all."

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Harold Krell posted:

i.e. "I'm a hypocrite and I believe that a person whom I disagree with yet makes coherent claims backed up with facts and examples is no better than a person who contributes nothing at all."

Yes you got me lunch me

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (4): tpink, Your Personal Muse, Flamander, Harold Krell
Bifauxnen (2): this is a stickup, Slamburger
Harold Krell (2): Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus
SirSamVimes (2): Infinitum, drowned in pussy juice
Your Personal Muse (1): Hal Incandenza
tpink (1): Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Tired Moritz
Infinitum (1): Your Personal Muse, SirSamVimes, Flamander, Your Personal Muse, Yorkshire Tea, Yorkshire Tea, Flamander
Flamander (1): Infinitum, Mayor Glowku, Infinitum
Hal Incandenza (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Dick Bastardly (0): drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice
Retro Futurist (0): Slamburger, Slamburger

Not Voting (4): Dick Bastardly, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero, Yorkshire Tea

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 19th, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 12 minutes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
sorry, i'm depressed and not feeling it right now.

##vote tired moritz

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

sorry, i'm depressed and not feeling it right now.

##vote tired moritz

Cheer up buddy! ##vote tired moritz

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not voting for Moritz today, ypm jumped on him with a weak argument, Harold krell sucks at posting and also namedropped ypm as potential scum but was happy to follow his vote this stinks

##vote your personal muse

Seconding that a vig or an act of god kills krell tonight

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would vote YPM too because of what happened earlier in the thread

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

The TM vote seems like a lazy D1 slow roll where people inevitably congeal around anyone that has momentum.

YPMs hounding of Krell and the "racism" angle does seem more stilted and I would vote him although given we have an hour left I'm hesitant to try and start swinging votes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (6): tpink, Your Personal Muse, Flamander, Harold Krell, Somberbrero, Hal Incandenza
Bifauxnen (2): this is a stickup, Slamburger
Harold Krell (2): Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus
Your Personal Muse (1): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, drowned in pussy juice
tpink (1): Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Tired Moritz
Infinitum (1): Your Personal Muse, SirSamVimes, Flamander, Your Personal Muse, Yorkshire Tea, Yorkshire Tea, Flamander
Flamander (1): Infinitum, Mayor Glowku, Infinitum
SirSamVimes (1): Infinitum, drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice
Hal Incandenza (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Dick Bastardly (0): drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice
Retro Futurist (0): Slamburger, Slamburger

Not Voting (3): Dick Bastardly, Retro Futurist, Yorkshire Tea

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 19th, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 1 minute.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

my last couple of games have gone very well on day 1 so I guess it's about time I had a lovely limp-dick D1

##vote Tired Moritz better than a no-lunch I guess, but I still want krell to die screaming in his own pee-pee

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Epsilon Plus posted:

my last couple of games have gone very well on day 1 so I guess it's about time I had a lovely limp-dick D1

##vote Tired Moritz better than a no-lunch I guess, but I still want krell to die screaming in his own pee-pee

whoa are you a badguy? Don't lie because I am going to truth-detect you like I did with tpink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Slamburger posted:

The TM vote seems like a lazy D1 slow roll where people inevitably congeal around anyone that has momentum.

YPMs hounding of Krell and the "racism" angle does seem more stilted and I would vote him although given we have an hour left I'm hesitant to try and start swinging votes.

It's almost like I didn't acyuallly think he's a racist.

• Locked thread