Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

GO THE SENS

DO THE HOCKEY

Also our new anthem singer is an internationally-recognized operess....'s sister...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
yes sens plz win

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

That anthem sucked, hope the game doesn't, go 🐧

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkRwZ45Ju_k

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Pens gonna try to hit their way to a win?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
I for one look forward to a night filled with Crosby and Guentzel gaining the zone and then being forced to dump the puck around the end boards while waiting for Kunitz to catch up

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I like Archi. He's like another Bryan Rust.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Oh my god how did that not go in?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

^Brass couldn't get it up. Pretty good save by Murray there.

Sure let's grab McArthur by the head and boink him into the boards. It was just a little bit, he's fine.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
bobby ryan is now peter forsberg.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
oh god

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Go The Pens, save me from my dumb toxx.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Spring Break My Heart posted:

bobby ryan is now peter forsberg.

this is the best he has ever played in a Sens uniform, and it's not even kind of close. what a strange thing to happen after that season of his

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
This is one of those series where it feels like every chance the Sens take looks good and every one the Pens take is easily handled by Anderson/their d.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

lol that was shady crosby

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
The next puck that Sheary gets without it bouncing off his stick will be the first

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Ginette Reno posted:

This is one of those series where it feels like every chance the Sens take looks good and every one the Pens take is easily handled by Anderson/their d.
That because most of the "good" chances the pens get are easy looks for Anderson. Sens Are really making it hard for the pens to get actual quality scoring opportunities

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Newfoundland accents are the most unintentionally hilarious thing. Especially on teenagers.

Also, Crosby is a weiner.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Hm that's a fun little bit of history. Shame for Sid that Methot is EK's partner :)

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Eric the Mauve posted:

I for one look forward to a night filled with Crosby and Guentzel gaining the zone and then being forced to dump the puck around the end boards while waiting for Kunitz to catch up
They are apparently going to make sure that doesn't happen by having Kunitz cherry pick

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
drat Jake's superpowers of sniping fools are not working this round

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Kessel maybe selling that a bit but yup, that was a slash.

e: :swoon: Andy!

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
that was definitely a slash, but yeah that was also a very obvious high stick earlier

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

I don't know if I want to see much more of this PK unit.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
We seem to have a special talent this series for being nowhere near juicy rebounds

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

When do you think Daley will take his holding penalty tonight?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

cenotaph posted:

When do you think Daley will take his holding penalty tonight?

$10 to Roger's House if it's against Hoffman.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Jake has missed by a mile, shot it into the pads, hit the post, and just fanned on a rebound sweep. He is gonna score tonight.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I don't think I've ever seen a good player have as bad a playoffs as Sheary is having. I'd take bad Tanner Glass over him right now.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Ginette Reno posted:

We seem to have a special talent this series for being nowhere near juicy rebounds
This is where the loss of Hornqvist really really hurts

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Ginette Reno posted:

I don't think I've ever seen a good player have as bad a playoffs as Sheary is having. I'd take bad Tanner Glass over him right now.

Let me tell you about Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Jordan Eberle, and Milan Lucic, my friend.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

horsey mention

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Horse racing is vile.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

It'll be fun when we hear the day after the Penguins are eliminated that Sheary had 6 hours of surgery on 3 different body parts and is scheduled for more surgery after those ones heal

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

What I'm saying is that when a good player sucks all playoffs it is usually because he is somehow playing ice hockey with a series of injuries that would have you or me calling in sick to our mundane day jobs and whimpering in bed and/or loading up on vicodin all day

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Andy caught cheating :s

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

:siren: OLLI MAATTA :stare:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
OLLI :siren: :siren: