Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
despite the fact that lumpen is not bif or cat, I would also vote lumpen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Podima posted:

I'm not responding to Quid - he's forgotten to read apparently. We can sort his claim out - later after some flips happen.

Lynch Lumpen Infinitum or Cat. Done for the day then.

Your post history is 3 pages and you make zero hard calls except your most recent "here are my reads" post, and while I admittedly haven't read that...please, tell me what I am missing in your post history?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Two pages, actually, my bad.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Quid....Waht lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am consciously ignoring the post that destroys crux of my case, yes... Problem?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Let's see how you've backed up your opinions, because maybe I did miss something in perusing your posts. I could be wrong.

Podima posted:

The people I'd vote today:

Infinitum for his active dodging, lack of casing when pressed, and lovely softclaim before leaving. Second deadline here he's missing.

You on Inf:

Podima posted:

Why specifically unvote a jokevote?

Podima posted:

Inf needs to post more - and make some cases today. This feels like scum coasting. Only vote was an OMGUS.

Podima posted:

Hey Inf who's the scum? You're clearly reading the thread, with that quick a reply.

Podima posted:

Inf peacing out without content. Two game days so far, nothing meaningful seen from him - other than two separate OMGUS. ##vote infinitum

You have been very consistent there and I did miss that around cruising for your opinion on MMT, so I will admit that that is a hard call there.

quote:

[Lumpen for calling me scum, yet not casing me ever. He's piggybacking off of others, rather than making his reads. Also fixation on drawing claims.

You on Lumps:

Podima posted:

The Bif and Lumpen thing - it feels like scum bussing. If one goes down first, the other gets cred there. Anyone else seeing the same? He jumped on her fast.

This seems more about Bif than Lumpen.

quote:

Most times someone posts this, they're angry scum getting rolled.

Lumpen has been opportunistic today, and pushing others for cases - rather than making his own. He's selling a meta case - on Gulag of all people. Some points on Bif's stuff - I do agree with but ... it's flimsy overall from him. He's pushing a narrative here, trying to narrow votes already.

It's not bad, but it's definitely not a real hard call.

quote:

CuriousCat for embarrassing non participation, and she lurks as scum. She did it in Shine2.

That is the first time you mention Cat at all.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

I am consciously ignoring the post that destroys crux of my case, yes... Problem?

Him making a list with one hard call he's been consistent with, one call on a person he's barely mentioned, and a call on a person he's never mentioned at all who is voting for does not destroy my case at all, dude.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Quid didn't look at MMT. He would have seen obvious - her pushing me scum D1. Yes she flipped scum obviously. What even was that post?

This is a bad distraction. We have 27 minutes left. Let's get this lynch done.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
VOTECOUNT FOR DAY 2

curiousCat (4): GulagDolls, Podima, Flying Leatherman, Kashuno
Podima (2): Moatillata, Quidthulhu
Birdstrike (2): Quidthulhu, Mr. F!, Lumpen, Quidthulhu
Bifauxnen (2): Mr. F!, this is a stickup, Lumpen, Lumpen, Lumpen, Infinitum, Lumpen, Mr. F!
Lynch No One! (1): Birdstrike
Lumpen (1): GulagDolls, Kashuno, Flying Leatherman, Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Flying Leatherman, Kashuno
Infinitum (0): Podima, Podima
GulagDolls (0): Lumpen, Lumpen
Kashuno (0): Mr. F!, Mr. F!

Not Voting (1): curiousCat

WITH 13 ALIVE, IT'S 7 VOTES TO CONSUME. THE CURRENT DEADLINE IS May 19th, 2017 at 6 p.m. PDT -- THAT'S IN ABOUT 28 minutes.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Podima posted:

Quid didn't look at MMT. He would have seen obvious - her pushing me scum D1. Yes she flipped scum obviously. What even was that post?

This is a bad distraction. We have 27 minutes left. Let's get this lynch done.

LOL I barely read day 1 at all dude, of course I didn't read MMT. This is such a terrible case to try to avoid suspicion at EOD. You know your cat case is weak and you're hoping to apathy vote your way out of this.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Podima, how is this a "distraction?" What am I distracting from?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

Quid didn't look at MMT. He would have seen obvious - her pushing me scum D1.

I don't know how much we can read into that. She would've been on guard in case Mr F was really gonna vig her. And even at the time I felt like she mightve been just following along only after I'd put up such a big fight against you.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't know how much we can read into that. She would've been on guard in case Mr F was really gonna vig her. And even at the time I felt like she mightve been just following along only after I'd put up such a big fight against you.

The way she posted then, she clearly didn't believe vig. You can reread her posts, it was pretty darn obvious.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

LOL I barely read day 1 at all dude, of course I didn't read MMT. This is such a terrible case to try to avoid suspicion at EOD. You know your cat case is weak and you're hoping to apathy vote your way out of this.

Naturally my Cat case's weak. I make no pretense there. Lurkers ruin many Mafia games. Cat is remarkably egregious there.

I outlined my 3 choices. They are Lumpen Infi Cat.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidthulhu posted:

Podima, how is this a "distraction?" What am I distracting from?

Need an answer on this, please.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

Need an answer on this, please.

You are pushing this now, at the day's very end, when we need a lynch. You know how this works.

Your questions are entirely rhetorical. No answer would satisfy you. I'm done fighting over this. The burden is yours now. Convince others of your case.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

What? My questions aren't rhetorical. I have asked a single direct question of "what am I distracting from?"

Are you implying that Cat and I are scum together? She's the vote leader. Is that what you are saying? Because if I were scum and she were town, why would I come in and do this?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:black101: GLORIOUS HONOUR VOTE :black101:

Mr. F (6) - Flying Leatherman, GulagDolls, Lumpen, Podima, Quidthulhu, this is a stickup
Birdstrike (4) - Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Moatillata, Kashuno
Kashuno (1) - Birdstrike
GulagDolls (1) - Mr. F

TERRIBLE COWARDS: curiousCat

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh Cat is lurking TGR.

quote:

There are currently 31 members and 1 guests browsing The Game Room:
Members Browsing...

Absum
Advice
Basscop
Capfalcon
Coq au Nandos
curiousCat
Dinosaurmageddon
Diogines
Dog Kisser
Esper
kalam
KhediveRex
Moof Kenubi
Mykkel
Niel
Olothreutes
peramene
Quidthulhu
Ramba Ral
Slamburger
Telsa Cola
this is a stickup
Toughy
votefinder

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Just vote Lumpen already he's bailed too

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I would be willing to vote Lumpen but I'd love people to comment on my Podima case, I think it's strong.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
VOTECOUNT FOR DAY 2

curiousCat (4): GulagDolls, Podima, Flying Leatherman, Kashuno
Podima (2): Moatillata, Quidthulhu
Bifauxnen (2): Mr. F!, this is a stickup, Lumpen, Lumpen, Lumpen, Infinitum, Lumpen, Mr. F!
Lumpen (1): GulagDolls, Kashuno, Flying Leatherman, Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Flying Leatherman, Kashuno

WITH 13 ALIVE, IT'S 7 VOTES TO CONSUME. THE CURRENT DEADLINE IS May 19th, 2017 at 6 p.m. PDT -- THAT'S IN ABOUT 15 minutes.

THE WRETCHED INTRUDERS HAVE YET TO BE ELIMINATED.

TODAY THE HIVEMOTHER OFFERS UP THE ABILITIES OF WHAT IS COMMONLY KNOWN AS "A DOCTOR" TO THE MOST SUBJECTIVELY HONORABLE.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

Oh Cat is lurking TGR.

....that's pretty bad though.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

What? My questions aren't rhetorical. I have asked a single direct question of "what am I distracting from?"

Are you implying that Cat and I are scum together? She's the vote leader. Is that what you are saying? Because if I were scum and she were town, why would I come in and do this?

Stop putting words in mouth. I'm saying one simple thing - you are distracting from lynch, regardless of the lynch target.

"If I were scum then", those arguments are always bad. Funnily enough I vaguely remember... you yelled at me once, for using the same thing. Dont feel like looking up.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I'm not convinced on pod. especially when this is a thing

Asiina posted:

:black101: GLORIOUS HONOUR VOTE :black101:

Mr. F (6) - Flying Leatherman, GulagDolls, Lumpen, Podima, Quidthulhu, this is a stickup
Birdstrike (4) - Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Moatillata, Kashuno
Kashuno (1) - Birdstrike
GulagDolls (1) - Mr. F

TERRIBLE COWARDS: curiousCat

I don't see any reason to not ##vote cat

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bah fine, never even cast her honor vote either, that's really slack if she's lurking around

##vote Cat

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote Cat

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
That's hammer.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
VOTECOUNT FOR DAY 2

curiousCat (7): GulagDolls, Podima, Flying Leatherman, Kashuno, this is a stickup, Bifauxnen, Quidthulhu
Podima (1): Moatillata, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
Bifauxnen (1): Mr. F!, this is a stickup, Lumpen, Lumpen, Lumpen, Infinitum, Lumpen, Mr. F!, this is a stickup
Lumpen (0): GulagDolls, Kashuno, Flying Leatherman, Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Flying Leatherman, Kashuno, Bifauxnen

WITH 13 ALIVE, IT'S 7 VOTES TO CONSUME. THE CURRENT DEADLINE IS May 19th, 2017 at 6 p.m. PDT -- THAT'S IN ABOUT 5 minutes.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MR. F! THAT IS THE SECOND CORPSE WHICH YOUR MANY DANCERS SHALL DEVOUR THEMSELVES. THIS IS NOT THE FACE OF JEALOUSY, BUT SPITE.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I was literally reading the thread to post lmao

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I was 200 posts behind

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
YOU FOOLS.

IN OUR BLOODLUST AND HUNGER, WE HAVE CONSUMED CURIOUSCAT, KEROSYN, AND NOTHING BESIDE REMAINS.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Night actions in by 6PM PDT Saturday please! <3

this includes you, worthless invaders

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
VOTECOUNT FOR DAY 3

Not Voting (11): Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, Flying Leatherman, GulagDolls, Infinitum, Kashuno, Lumpen, Moatillata, Mr. F!, Podima, Quidthulhu

WITH 11 ALIVE, IT'S 6 VOTES TO CONSUME. THE CURRENT DEADLINE IS May 22nd, 2017 at 6 p.m. PDT -- THAT'S IN ABOUT 2 days, 8 hours.

BELOVED IYEVAJ - KNOWN TO SOME AS THISISASTICKUP - HAS BEEN SLAIN BY THE INTRUDERS!!

THE HIVEMOTHER IS FURIOUS. WAS THERE NOT REASON TO DEFEND IYEVAJ? HER SCREAMS FILL THE EARLY MORNING AIR.

REGARDLESS, THE REMAINS OF IYEVAJ MUST GO TO THE MOST HONORABLE. IT IS OUR WAY.

THE ABILITIES OF A WATCHER AWAIT THE HONORED.

peramene fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 20, 2017

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##honour deez nuts

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I was blocked last night

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Welp looks like I was wrong about you stickup, sorry. :rip:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Why did we switch to cat yesterday?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote Mr F

I'm not even reading the thread and I can work that one out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I got an INTRUDER result on Gulag, claimed Miller, so either my poo poo is working or I'm a paranoid cop.

• Locked thread