Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Detective No. 27 posted:

Someone's got a gun to your head and you got a choice. You kill the love of your life, or you raise the price of the hot dog combo by $.25.

What.

Do.

You.

Choose.

but the hot dog is the love of my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

binge crotching posted:

yeah

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Did the math and​ with the bonus $3500 Costco I could eat a dog and soda combo for lunch 6 years straight. So obviously I had to scoop one up.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Detective No. 27 posted:

Someone's got a gun to your head and you got a choice. You kill the love of your life, or you raise the price of the hot dog combo by $.25.

What.

Do.

You.

Choose.

There is no choice. I would never kill the love of my life... which is a hot dog and soda with refills for $1.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Before or after tax?

Before tax

:dukedoge:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Note to self make 'Tco runs a daddy daughter thing from now one and cut out the mom!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*News Flash* this 'Tco IS 1.50 for a dog unlike my 'Tco by work!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

binge crotching posted:

beat me to it :hf:

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Detective No. 27 posted:

What.

Do.

You.

Choose.

You turn the gun on yourself because neither of those outcomes is a world you want to live in.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
oh no a costco near me was robbed a second time lmao http://www.ktvu.com/news/255782482-story

shots fired! at the costco! this is call to all goons, sacrifice yourself to defend the costco at all cost!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

quote:

No one was seriously injured in the robbery, but one person was treated for shock at the scene after they fell while trying to get out of the suspects' way, Geoff said.

pussy didn't even try to stop them

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Fuckin bullshit every single person in that building didn't converge to protect the sanctity of the place. I'm crying right now. PBUC

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Google will deliver Costco directly to my house.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

My housemates and I are throwing a bbq. Looks like another trip to Costco aka valuetown for this poster :grin:

The 3 packs of ribs they sell are pro af

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
A miracle this night....

(From Facebook friend of a friend)

Was just at Costco, I miscalculated how much money I had on me so I was putting back two outfits I had for Clara, the lady in line behind me bought them for her & told me to give her a hug from her ❤❤

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Part of my purchase tonight was 15 liters (3x5L bottles) of bleach for $7. Kinda felt like Dexter for a moment.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

binge crotching posted:

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
bought some strawberry rhubarb pies, the sign advertised them as having 'sweet slurry' which i didnt know what a selling point

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i didn't even realize they had kraut this changes... everything!

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

tbh the kraut isn't that strongly flavored. Still a good move though

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Today I make my pilgrimage. I shall fill my basket with value and my stomach with a Polish dog and soda with refill for $1.50. Praise Be To Costco.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gravitee posted:

Was just at Costco, I miscalculated how much money I had on me so I was putting back two outfits I had for Clara, the lady in line behind me bought them for her & told me to give her a hug from her ❤❤
What does this mean.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

What does this mean.

It means a blessed thing occurred. Another Costco miracle!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

smoobles posted:

Costco has good stuff but as a 2-person household the only things we can get are toilet paper and frozen pizza, any meat or produce is like 10 pounds or more and would have to be frozen or we'd get sick of it.

$5 rotisserie chickens tho, god drat.

It's good for throwing parties, they have local beers in bulk (Sam's Club has gently caress off Anheiser brands) and lots of party foods.

If you're only cooking for two you should probably just be buying frozen vegetables anyway.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DangerZoneDelux posted:

Did the math and​ with the bonus $3500 Costco I could eat a dog and soda combo for lunch 6 years straight. So obviously I had to scoop one up.

Everyone post your favorite amusingly extravagant Costco items:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Everyone post your favorite amusingly extravagant Costco items:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Cumberland Costco spotted.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Cumberland Costco spotted.

Kenosha. :colbert:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I'll get a pic next time I'm at mine, it's pixel perfect the same drat place. Costco... always perfect.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Cumberland has pizza on the right, not a fridge.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Cumberland has pizza on the right, not a fridge.

Oh poo poo, didn't even notice. Thought it was the pizza rack.... my eyes grow dim... I've been away too long...

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I'll be going to the 'tco today for some fruits and to fill up on gas.

Edit: My favorite thing about the Cumberland Costco is you can sit and eat next to a window which has a perfect view of the pizza saucing machine.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It made me chuckle that generations of whisky craftsman put their soul into a bottle that now resides in a Costco for the purposes of fat dickheads to point at it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

It made me chuckle that generations of whisky craftsman put their soul into a bottle that now resides in a Costco for the purposes of fat dickheads to point at it.

Better there than on the shelf of some Chinese or Russian robber baron or some Arab sheik who doesn't even drink

The wealthy Costco shopper is the best case scenario for that bottle

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
raised on costco
burried in costco

https://www.costco.com/-The-Edward-Casket-by-Universal---Expedited-Shipping.product.100010959.html

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I like to pronounce "'stco" like Dale Gribble saying "s'go"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Good, I hope Costco tears the incredibly lovely funeral industry a new one

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Better there than on the shelf of some Chinese or Russian robber baron or some Arab sheik who doesn't even drink

The wealthy Costco shopper is the best case scenario for that bottle
Where do you live where costco isn't jam packed with rich chinese, russians, and arabs??

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Good, I hope Costco tears the incredibly lovely funeral industry a new one

funeral parlors work like movie theaters, no outside coffins. you think these guys are idiots?

i hope you plan to bury grandpa in the back yard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bury me in one of these with all of my most prized possessions, so fill it with as many 1/4 lb + All Beef Hot Dogs as you can fit