Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

its funny to see something so solidly in meme territory be used unironically.

seems natural it'd be this very thread.

Do you have anything to say about the PC version of Destiny 2? No? Then there's the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Two threads is fun!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I actually posted really basic code that smoothes keyboard input based on player state

:cheers:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

treiz01 posted:

Do you have anything to say about the PC version of Destiny 2? No? Then there's the door.

u mad

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

You don't see me making GBS threads up the console thread. Yes I touched the poop early on but this is getting boring now.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I actually posted really basic code that smoothes keyboard input based on player state

:cheers:

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

[Reviewing ancient texts] "source please" is...Sanskrit...for "I'm not owned"

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

treiz01 posted:

You don't see me making GBS threads up the console thread. Yes I touched the poop early on but this is getting boring now.

yeah, mega mad

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Maker Of Shoes posted:

yeah, hella mad

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
When you touch the poop, the poop, it touches you.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what class are yo uguys going to play on the destiny 2 pc version

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

oh poo poo i am owned

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

eonwe posted:

The problem is I don't know enough about them, really. The last thread was hard to parse if you aren't already a player, but I like the look of that fire sword ability. Also 6 shooters in sci-fi is rad as hell.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

eonwe posted:

probably warlock like i played destiny 1, but honestly i feel like the pc version is going to be a massive shitshow and i'll get it just out of morbid curiosity to see how bad it gets. it helps that i'm not actually spending money on the pc version and i'm just using my old wow gold to buy it in lieu of overwatch lootboxes

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
http://i.imgur.com/GR6ctxo.gifv

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Shouldn't this thread be in the blizzard subforum

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Grapplejack posted:

Shouldn't this thread be in the blizzard subforum

Lol it was vindictively moved from there, then stickied, to umm teach umm a lesson?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
lmao recyclin' content worse than bungie

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i dont really agree that it should be in the blizzard subforum, on account of I don't remember to read topics there

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

i dont get this reference, so this is gonna sound weird but in light of the earlier discussion, but.....

source?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

i dont get this reference, so this is gonna sound weird but in light of the earlier discussion, but.....

source?

Does owning a console make you too dumb to reverse google image search? Christ, you want me to do all the work for you!

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

eonwe posted:

All three

Titan is the best though.. Some might call it the Master Race

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
the internet? what the fuck is the internet?
I'll be double dipping on xbone and PC. Simply to decide which I prefer. God help me.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

VideoGames posted:

Welcome to the Sticky Zone PC Krew.

In before goldmine

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I hope that everyone enjoys Destiny 2, a game so fun that PC gamers clamored for it until they got it.

I hope everyone has put the latest components into their office equipment jury-rigged to play video games! My dream is to make Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor look at my leet gaming rig and say "Aroo? That's too much power, CAPT. Rainbowbeard!"

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

the good fax machine posted:

I wish it were coming out for Switch too

But but the bad switch triggers!!!!

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

treiz01 posted:

No I just want to know why the man who doesn't plan to play Destiny on this platform has so many opinions about it, and I'd like him to state something and have information to back him up.

I know that Rasheed can do many things but Bungie is still not planning to bring Destiny to Pc, Tiger.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

limaCAT posted:

But but the bad switch triggers!!!!

They really aren't very good. I imagine the pro controller is selling well because of this.

Source: The Switch sitting on my desk.

treiz01 fucked around with this message at 21:15 on May 20, 2017

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

eonwe posted:

buff gay dude is just making a joke, lets not take our video games discussion so serious!!!!!!!!!

What the hell, spoiler that stuff

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

eonwe posted:

The one you need because I want to help you with the nightfall strike

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm super interested to run the week one nightfall again with absolutely no resources to cheese max level in the first couple days. It'll either be really fun or really goddamn frustrating.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

dang I didn't know stefan molyneux had an account

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

limaCAT posted:

The one you need because I want to help you with the nightfall strike

ya!

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

eonwe posted:

I'm gonna play a hunter so I can be like my cool friend nathan fillion

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Taking bets on just how many patches/hotfixes it takes to have the game run on your rig.
Side bets on how many drivers you gotta update

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Taking bets on just how many patches/hotfixes it takes to have the game run on your rig.

Joke's on you, Nvidia preloads their game ready drivers nowadays.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Lol. The first thing these waifu lovers will do is mod out Ikora and replace her with an anime doll half naked.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

treiz01 posted:

Joke's on you, Nvidia preloads their game ready drivers nowadays.

That won't stop you from having to update some poo poo on launch, cause pc's are always somehow poorly optimized.
master race eh?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
mods plz change destiny 2 pc thread title to nexusmods amanda big juggs .dll

tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted: