Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

JazzFlight posted:

But... like, that blank character is 100% right. What is the drat point of showing the same repetitive boring fight scene over and over?

Get your loving ego out of the tallest tower dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
lol he has pee pee in his mouth

Spookyelectric
Jul 5, 2007

Who's there?
Is Lazerbot reading this thread?

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Spookyelectric posted:

Is Lazerbot reading this thread?

he used to. and sometimes he'd respond in comic to in-thread chat. he loved goons at first now he hates goons and probably cares about SA more than most of us do.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Sleekly posted:

he used to. and sometimes he'd respond in comic to in-thread chat. he loved goons at first now he hates goons and probably cares about SA more than most of us do.

Actually he hated us, then loved us, then hated lowtax, then hated us.

I mean did you all already forget that he portrayed Lowtax as a money-grubbing jewish stereotype.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

wasn't that paywall griping? for this thread or because it was that time the LP anime game was being done and that got paywalled or something.

i should go back and read it all again. goons were touching the poop there was facebook and deviant art drama, hacked accounts wow this is old

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I think the turning point was when someone told him maybe he shouldn't constantly use gayness and gay sex as an insult used by the "heroes" or to humiliate characters and he got real mad and made Tails Gets Gay.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

lol forgot tails gets gay
noones gonna tell Lazy-B what to do

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

But... like, that blank character is 100% right. What is the drat point of showing the same repetitive boring fight scene over and over?

The complaining idiot character instantly makes this page ten times better than the previous ones. I don't know if that is irony or something

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
I liked the second panel where the halo guy didn't actually like halo

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

JazzFlight posted:

Holy gently caress
man... Stfu,
no one
cares... Little
bitch..

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I like that the expendable man who is suppose to look boring probably has the best character design out of all of Lazerbot's OCs

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I remember some goon complimented LB but used a word he didn't know so LB interpreted as an insult and got mad.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Unreliable narrator"

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

magnum trojans
Spaghetti-Opus

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

quote:

(Upside Down News!)
We will be getting another computer on the 5th of next month, give or take. This will help us work on projects a lot faster (considering that there are 3 of us, and only 1 computer currently.)
(Tails Gets Trolled News!)
We will be moving at the end of the month. We've already been packing so this process as a whole, has been slowing our creation progress down quite a bit.
As our internet is temporarily ended, we will likely air several back to back pages of TGT as our way of saying ''Sorry for the inconvenience''
After reviewing, we have 5 pages that are almost finished. We will likely upload 1 per day for 5 days, whenever we decide to air the first out of the 5. Hopefully our internet will be up and going again soon.
Little will be added to Tails Gets Trolled - The Novel, until our move has finished.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=239843779828702&id=159990781147336

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I wonder what LazyB's home life is like. It seems like every other month they're moving, suffered some sort of financial calamity, or yet another laptop has broken.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

After Ethan and Hila Klein discovered that Ethan and Moe Bradberry and Pranks In The Hood are doing Spider-Man Elsa videos now, I start to wonder if all this time we Lzzerbot and his family turns out to be some mildly famous online celebrity

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Data Graham posted:

"Unreliable narrator"

That was beautiful

Puke Fukem
Mar 8, 2017
Brand spankin' new page

Also a Troll City comparison

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Oh those were buildings. I kinda thought the old city was just rocks.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

i liked the old one better

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Not bad

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
sexed upon

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Sindai posted:

sexed upon

[ Don't rape
uS! ]

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

What's going on with Demaro's eyes in panel 10? He has his third eye showing from the darkness or the bandana that magically formed around his head or whatever that is, but then he also has a fourth eye showing too. Either that or he went super wall-eyed.

e: Nevermind, I see the different shade for the whites of his eyes now. On my phone it all looked solid black.

HBar fucked around with this message at 04:51 on May 21, 2017

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Did he seriously just introduce a whole new group of OCs and a new subplot? Wasn't Elmer Fudd in this once?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I have a bad feeling about this, it looks like he let his friends make a character each or something

protest woman gonna be a politically-based caricature and meet a grizly death fast (thank god)
Toop Toop is a 'zany' insert with a self aware art style, I think he'll be second to die.
Staph's skin is gonna change from white to pink every other panel and it's going to get referenced at some point. Third to die but much later

We're gonna be stuck with Big Sword Anime Kid with Animal Sidekick for the long run, I think

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

He's almost certainly doing that to spite complainers.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Sure, they're all "OC DON'T STEAL!", but I like where this page is going so far.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I just want to move past Demaro and get back to Cheeto Man. O/U on that being January 1, 2019?

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Rob and Underbite troll were OC's once. Ah, the good old days.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
They will all die soon or live long enough for me to grow to love them

At which point they will die horribly

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I'm still laughing at "sexed upon".

New page, niggas.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

What the gently caress is even going on in this comic anymore?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
nice sword

RIP neighborhood watch

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Kit...

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
So they're refugees of some sort living in troll town?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

What the gently caress is even going on in this comic anymore?

I'll say. This page actually got real and touching.

Maybe Troll King has changed. He does not care about black people the little trolls anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I do like ToopToop's Super Paper Mario-esque art style. All boxy and expressive.