Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##honor bif the only person I truly trust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

please ignore mystical third party 64

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Bif passed me the message "94 31 08 13 00 94 32 08 11 00 94 34 04 01".
I thought about it briefly and then disregarded it. If someone wants to puzzle it out and crack the code or type it into the hatch's terminal or realize it's the lottery numbers that won you the money to take the spaceflight to Klendu or whatever, be my guest.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

##honor bif the only person I truly trust

:unsmith:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nice pm quoting lol. cya once the game's over :thumbsup:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Flying Leatherman posted:

Oh we only have an hour? Full disclosure that Cat was completely off my radar, mostly because she hasn't been posting, but I don't disagree with the decision. Getting the votes feels like it's going to be a heck of a stretch but ##vote Cat, I'll be around if we need to move to someone else that I think would be scum.

These quid votes are really bad

##vote lumpen going to put this back where I should have left it yesterday

Gulag looks worse to me after starting that vote swing yesterday

yeah given this there are a lot more meaningful results from ##vote Quid today. If he flips scum, then we vote Mags tomorrow, and hopefully Kash can survive the night.

ah...you're scum then...ok cool

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

GulagDolls posted:

ah...you're scum then...ok cool

I mean if you read that contextually we didn't have this whole counterclaim situation until after that second quote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

no one who is human believes kashuno's claim

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

no one who is human believes kashuno's claim

Scum don't believe my claim, got it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

Why would Kash counterclaim and put his rear end on the line to be proven as a liar for the sake of catching a lovely insane cop with no good results yet

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Kashuno's claim doesn't make any sense at all. He claims now he came into the game supposedly with a Scum result on Mr. F, but despite that voted Lumpen. And then N2 he didn't investigate me, he claims to have instead investigated Quidnose, who had claimed the role he now claims to have. The way you've played makes your claim rampantly implausible.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lumpen posted:

Kashuno's claim doesn't make any sense at all. He claims now he came into the game supposedly with a Scum result on Mr. F, but despite that voted Lumpen. And then N2 he didn't investigate me, he claims to have instead investigated Quidnose, who had claimed the role he now claims to have. The way you've played makes your claim rampantly implausible.

Kash made his scum read on Mr. F absolutely clear. Why spoil it and give himself away straight away?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lumpen posted:

I voted you because I hate you as a mafia player and as an actual real life person

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
well, this has been an eventful Saturday

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
So just to make sure I have this all

Kash - claims cop maybe has a scum result or Mr f or quid

Quid - also claims cop with unknown sanity scum results on birb and also on GD

GD - claims to be a pile of grain

Birb - claims to be a 3p stump that is unkillable?

Mags - proven to have a vig but also claimed lie detector

Infinitum - claims to have been blocked last night but didnt say what he was doing

Is that everything?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Kashuno posted:

I voted you because I hate you as a mafia player and as an actual real life person
Now I know you've got a PR or you're Scum, because you wouln't really say that,.... :smith:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I know it's the weekend but Podima pushed a really bad case last minute yesterday and has since vanished. W should not forget about him.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Moatillata posted:

So just to make sure I have this all

Kash - claims cop maybe has a scum result or Mr f or quid

Quid - also claims cop with unknown sanity scum results on birb and also on GD

GD - claims to be a pile of grain

Birb - claims to be a 3p stump that is unkillable?

Mags - proven to have a vig but also claimed lie detector

Infinitum - claims to have been blocked last night but didnt say what he was doing

Is that everything?

Oh good now I don't need to read the thread

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##honour bif

honour?

I 'ardly knew 'er!

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Bifauxnen posted:

Kash made his scum read on Mr. F absolutely clear. Why spoil it and give himself away straight away?

this is pretty much correct, going in that hard on a read with no speculation should have tipped me off anyway, but this is one of the reasons I'm willing to buy the story here

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote no lynch

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kash rolls into thread and drops a vote on Lumpen, which he leaves there until he moves to cat. While he certainly makes it very clear that he doesn't want to give Mr. F honor and he's scum, it's really weird with a cop result that you wouldn't...vote for the person you got a scum result on? And personally, reading Kashuno on Mr. F looks more like an evolving "I caught you with that scumslip" case rather than a "I have a cop result on you." Look at Kash's first couple of posts:

Kashuno posted:

##vote Lumpen this poo poo is silly.

Kashuno posted:

this is a scum slip from a dude bussing his allies to ride the cred to the end.

Kashuno posted:

I probably won't vote bif and I absolutely, postively, 100% won't honor Mr F. Fuuuuuuuuck that.

Kashuno posted:

Here's the alignments in this game

Town
Podima
Cat
Bird
Gulag
Stickup

Neutral
Bif
FL
Quid
Moat
Inf

Scum
Mr F
Lumpen

Kashuno posted:

Please I am begging the town players to not honor Mr F.

With a cop result...wouldn't you go after Mr. F FIRST rather than do this weird Lumpen poo poo?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Lumpen is on Kashuno's poo poo list all day but he investigates me in the night. Which would definitely make sense if you are a cop and I come in claiming cop...but this is Kashuno's reaction to the info I provide:

Kashuno posted:

Is anyone ignoring it? You came in and said you got a scum result on bird but have no idea if that is accurate. It's literally nothing

Kashuno posted:

If bird scum you are sane or paranoid
If bird Town you are insane or naive

No definitive proof and I don't feel like wasting multiple days on confirming your sanity

These are not the posts of a person with a Cop role who knows I am lying. Why would you entertain and consider my sanity if you for sure know you have a conflicting role PM? Kash is lying here.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Look at Kashuno D1 on me vs. Kashuno D2 right off the bat. That reads to me as someone who decided he's going to go after the claimed cop, not someone who has a cop result. It's too planned and pointed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I called Kash out earlier for 'Serious vote' or 'Lumpen vote' shenanigans. I wouldn't read too much into it, plus it comes off as spin.

I'd be happy with a Quid Vs Kash vote today

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Infinitum posted:

I called Kash out earlier for 'Serious vote' or 'Lumpen vote' shenanigans. I wouldn't read too much into it, plus it comes off as spin.

I'd be happy with a Quid Vs Kash vote today

Quids more likely town than kash. To claim cop with unknown sanity out of the blue doesn't strike me as a play that scum quidnose would make.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

Kash rolls into thread and drops a vote on Lumpen, which he leaves there until he moves to cat. While he certainly makes it very clear that he doesn't want to give Mr. F honor and he's scum, it's really weird with a cop result that you wouldn't...vote for the person you got a scum result on? And personally, reading Kashuno on Mr. F looks more like an evolving "I caught you with that scumslip" case rather than a "I have a cop result on you." Look at Kash's first couple of posts:

With a cop result...wouldn't you go after Mr. F FIRST rather than do this weird Lumpen poo poo?

No I already said I went after lumpen for personal reasons

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

Look at Kashuno D1 on me vs. Kashuno D2 right off the bat. That reads to me as someone who decided he's going to go after the claimed cop, not someone who has a cop result. It's too planned and pointed.

Almost like I'm good at mafia ;) seriously tho there have been multiple games with multiple of the same power roles lately so I was sus but didn't care until I confirmed

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

You're good at being annoying that's true.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

You're good at being annoying that's true.

Blame mod for allowing me to be actual god

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

This game certainly has some weird roles of certain people are to be believed

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Kashuno posted:

No I already said I went after lumpen for personal reasons
but what personal reasons? We have no history of beef that I know of. We used to chill on Slack and I have no memory of ever being the least bit lovely to you or you having a "personal" grudge in any of our previous interactions. I don't recall having done anything reprehensible or even controversial lately. This claim is puzzling.

Kashuno posted:

##vote cat pls honor someone not mags you cucks
Why would Kash have contributed to the Cat apathy-lynch if he had a Scum result on Mr. F, and never even bring it up before the end of the day?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr. F! posted:

This game certainly has some weird roles of certain people are to be believed

I just wanna gently caress the hivemother

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
If Kash is a Town Insane Cop and just being an idiot, we should avoid lynching him.

I judge Quidnose's claims to be likely true, and Birdstrike is the right lynch for today. Birdstrike has not even bothered to claim to be Town, and if voting him out results in an effective no-lynch that's acceptible to me, although I doubt that it'll happen the way he says.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Close game

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Lumpen posted:

If Kash is a Town Insane Cop and just being an idiot, we should avoid lynching him.

I judge Quidnose's claims to be likely true, and Birdstrike is the right lynch for today. Birdstrike has not even bothered to claim to be Town, and if voting him out results in an effective no-lynch that's acceptible to me, although I doubt that it'll happen the way he says.

I think kash is probably an insane cop as well.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I dont know why the fact he's insane hasn't occurred to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

• Locked thread