Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Epsilon is pinging me hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Well its too late now. All aboard the lazy train WOO WOO

##vote TM

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote Tired

Ok

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
screwed up the "post votecounts whenever in the last hour" logic in votefinder so I get to do this manually

Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (9): tpink, Your Personal Muse, Flamander, Harold Krell, Somberbrero, Hal Incandenza, Epsilon Plus, Slamburger, Bifauxnen
Your Personal Muse (1): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, drowned in pussy juice
tpink (1): Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Tired Moritz
Bifauxnen (1): this is a stickup, Slamburger, Slamburger
Infinitum (1): Your Personal Muse, SirSamVimes, Flamander, Your Personal Muse, Yorkshire Tea, Yorkshire Tea, Flamander
Flamander (1): Infinitum, Mayor Glowku, Infinitum
SirSamVimes (1): Infinitum, drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice
Hal Incandenza (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Dick Bastardly (0): drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice
Harold Krell (0): Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Bifauxnen
Retro Futurist (0): Slamburger, Slamburger

Not Voting (3): Dick Bastardly, Retro Futurist, Yorkshire Tea

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 19th, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 15 minutes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
holy poo poo, there are 18 people in this game?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

[quote="Bifauxnen" post="472526746"]
##vote Tired

Ok
[/quote

:tootzzz;

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: I say, chap, that appears to be the crimson mallet for Tired Moritz.

Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (10): tpink, Your Personal Muse, Flamander, Harold Krell, Somberbrero, Hal Incandenza, Epsilon Plus, Slamburger, Bifauxnen, Infinitum
Your Personal Muse (1): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, drowned in pussy juice
tpink (1): Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Tired Moritz
Bifauxnen (1): this is a stickup, Slamburger, Slamburger
Infinitum (1): Your Personal Muse, SirSamVimes, Flamander, Your Personal Muse, Yorkshire Tea, Yorkshire Tea, Flamander
Flamander (1): Infinitum, Mayor Glowku, Infinitum
Hal Incandenza (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Dick Bastardly (0): drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice
Harold Krell (0): Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Bifauxnen
Retro Futurist (0): Slamburger, Slamburger
SirSamVimes (0): Infinitum, drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice, Infinitum

Not Voting (3): Dick Bastardly, Retro Futurist, Yorkshire Tea

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 19th, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Tired Moritz, Butter, Town Mason was deemed too bland D1

Night 1 begins.

At this point, I'd like to ask you all to discuss in your masonries whether you'd rather stick with Google Docs or move to Discord for the remainder of the game, as far as team-based communication. peramene helped me get a Discord server set up so that that can be used for communication. Please do not feel obligated, but if your masonry feels like they'd like to move there, you're more than welcome to do so.

The hard deadline for the night is in 48 hours, but if all actions are in before then I will be starting Day 2 early. Weekends are never fun, so this, I think, is the best way to avoid having to deal with them.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Harold Krell, Salt, Town Mason rotted away N1
Hal Incandenza, Pepper, Town Mason rotted away N1

As the flavors regrouped for another day and another vote, their numbers had been trimmed - not one, but two of their number were missing this morning.

Day 2 begins.

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 02:58 on May 27, 2017

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
We're going to try this with a Monday deadline, but that's subject to mod discretion and may get pushed back depending on activity. I don't want you to feel rushed.

pre:
Your Personal Muse	38
tpink	23
drowned in pussy juice	18
Infinitum	16
Bifauxnen	13
this is a stickup	11
Epsilon Plus	11
Yorkshire Tea	11
-------- ON NOTICE --------
Mayor Glowku	11
Retro Futurist	10
Slamburger	10
Somberbrero	9
SirSamVimes	4
Flamander	3
Dick Bastardly	2
(yes, this is correct - these counts include signup and pregame posts!)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:ghost: gently caress y'all :ghost:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Sorry I forgot that there was a dental hygenist appointment during deadline.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
How the gently caress does maple go with butter

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Your Personal Muse posted:

How the gently caress does maple go with butter

Maple butter is a thing.

Glad the solt and peppor duo are already gone though, bloody comic relief characters

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
You stupid motherfuckers killed salt AND pepper flavors!? This dinner party is ruined!!!!!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also, despite HK's general weirdness, I think that he would have contributed a lot of effort to the game so :argh: to you people for killing him.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Flying Leatherman posted:

We're going to try this with a Monday deadline, but that's subject to mod discretion and may get pushed back depending on activity. I don't want you to feel rushed.

pre:
Your Personal Muse	38
tpink	23
drowned in pussy juice	18
Infinitum	16
Bifauxnen	13
this is a stickup	11
Epsilon Plus	11
Yorkshire Tea	11
-------- ON NOTICE --------
Mayor Glowku	11
Retro Futurist	10
Slamburger	10
Somberbrero	9
SirSamVimes	4
Flamander	3
Dick Bastardly	2

(yes, this is correct - these counts include signup and pregame posts!)

And this is also the longest list of shame I recall seeing in a mafia game this size, god drat son.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

100% the majority of scum are in the 11+ posts category

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

100% the majority of scum are in the 11+ posts category

Scum claiming is frowned up

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
So are mason pairs complimentary flavors/spices/whatever? Are we all secret lovers, or was this just a coincidence?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Epsilon Plus posted:

So are mason pairs complimentary flavors/spices/whatever? Are we all secret lovers, or was this just a coincidence?

You can be the horseradish to my sriracha (HK told me those flavors go together like whoa).

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Epsilon Plus posted:

Seems like a coincidence, since no one else died w Tired.

Not as rare of a coincidence as it might seem if you assume that anyone with a town vig would want to shoot Krell anyway :v:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tpink posted:

You can be the horseradish to my sriracha (HK told me those flavors go together like whoa).

That DOES sound good :syoon:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Sweet. Succulent.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote YPM

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Infinitum posted:

##vote YPM

there a reason for that?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

##vote YPM

Hey Inf, what's the case here? Do you have any good reads on anybody? I only know a few of the players here, and even those I do know have barely done anything so I'm having a real hard time giving a poo poo.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

there a reason for that?

There a reason this is your 5th post?

In a low posting game, generally the only people interested in winning and manipulating data are scum.

Top of the pops is YPM, so he gets a vote.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Infinitum posted:

There a reason this is your 5th post?

In a low posting game, generally the only people interested in winning and manipulating data are scum.

Top of the pops is YPM, so he gets a vote.

I'm bad at finding things to post about in the first day or so. Of course, a two hour dental appointment at deadline didn't help either.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

In any case, the reason for that specific post is just that I don't like votes that don't have reasons either attached or implied by previous posts. Now you've answered, so I got the information I was looking for.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hm, that's an ok reasoning but not sure if you're right, Inf. With everyone slacking the gently caress off on D1, would scum really want to bother directing things anywhere and making a noticable push on anybody when they could've just coasted along to a no lynch?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Well.. yeah

Scum don't know it's a low posting game, so up until a certain point it's spin-spin-spin as usual.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Huh, yeah maybe why not

Let's see if anything loving happens, if nothing else I'll probably stir up some peeps all wanting to vote me instead

##vote YPM

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Bifauxnen posted:

Seems like a coincidence, since no one else died w Tired.

hurk, you're right, I kinda forgot about the flip due to being totally gobsmacked that, golly, somehow Krell died in the night

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I don't really buy the idea that YPM is scum just because he's the most active poster.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

SirSamVimes posted:

I don't really buy the idea that YPM is scum just because he's the most active poster.

This is fair but Hal was on him yesterday as a potential scum target:

Hal Incandenza posted:

I would vote YPM too because of what happened earlier in the thread

And additionally he was in a bit of a slapfight with HK as well.

I'm pretty cagey with how I vote so I'm not going to do anything, but there's more there than Inf's posting theory.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Also drat this place is quiet. Where ma goons at?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hi sorry I missed deadline. mostly I joined this game so it would start and wasn't going to pay attention, but I'm dead now in otherGame so I guess I'll try after I get around to reading the thread

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hello

I always post a poo poo ton in games no matter if I'm scum or town

In the interest of ~~~information~~~ TM was my mason partner. He typed a non-sequitur in mason chat and then deleted it, which made me think he mistyped into the mason chat when he meant to type in scum doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Hello

I always post a poo poo ton in games no matter if I'm scum or town

In the interest of ~~~information~~~ TM was my mason partner. He typed a non-sequitur in mason chat and then deleted it, which made me think he mistyped into the mason chat when he meant to type in scum doc

If true, what's your flavour?

• Locked thread