Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Alternatively the correct option might be to vote based on one of their results today.

Thus we get another night of results tomorrow.

If one of them dies tonight, and flips town, it would be a simple thing to vote the other off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Unless Kash has been RPing insane to try and telegraph he's an insane cop because he's not allowed to claim his sanity ( which cant be right because quid claimed he wasn't certain of his sanity) Kash is just posting really poorly.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Infinitum posted:

Alternatively the correct option might be to vote based on one of their results today.

Thus we get another night of results tomorrow.

If one of them dies tonight, and flips town, it would be a simple thing to vote the other off.

I'd rather lynch birdstrike to see if he's lying or not. If he's not lying then we'll find out what kind of mafia game we are in for, if he is lying well we just lynched a 3rd party.

##vote birdstrike

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

YOLO

##vote birdstrike

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

Yeah I don't think that's something I can do :v:

My PM specifically states otherwise, that I can target myself. It's reading tea leaves there, but this struck a chord.

Kashuno please state full results. You're dancing around doing that.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Pushing a Birdstrike lynch here, rather than resolving cop claims, is the wrong move IMO.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Podima posted:

Pushing a Birdstrike lynch here, rather than resolving cop claims, is the wrong move IMO.

I think it's possible they're both cops

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Annoyingly if Stickup was Watcher, based on the day start, I don't think he breadcrumbed. Bif could not have killed, and he pushed her immediately.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

My PM specifically states otherwise, that I can target myself. It's reading tea leaves there, but this struck a chord.

Kashuno please state full results. You're dancing around doing that.

N1: MR F INVADER
N2: QUID INVADER

I am a sane cop

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

:agreed:

Also Lumpen and Mr F still have never given a satisfactory response to this question:

Bifauxnen posted:

Why would Kash counterclaim and put his rear end on the line to be proven as a liar for the sake of catching a lovely insane cop with no good results yet

Almost as if they are scum wishing this would all just go away

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

I would vote for either Podima or Birdstrike today. Probably Lumpen too.

Why my name first here, instead of the scum result?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Btw I went back to check and Birdstrike DID in fact claim 3P already back on D1. Seems like a real weird choice to try and confirm sanity unless you're just purposely muddying the waters and full of bullshit!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kashuno posted:

N1: MR F INVADER
N2: QUID INVADER

I am a sane cop

No you're not.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

Why would Kash counterclaim and put his rear end on the line to be proven as a liar for the sake of catching a lovely insane cop with no good results yet

Because Kash is playing incredibly stupidly right now for some reason that I can't figure out, and singlehandedly ruining the game.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

So just to make sure I have this all

Kash - claims cop maybe has a scum result or Mr f or quid

Quid - also claims cop with unknown sanity scum results on birb and also on GD

GD - claims to be a pile of grain

Birb - claims to be a 3p stump that is unkillable?

Mags - proven to have a vig but also claimed lie detector

Infinitum - claims to have been blocked last night but didnt say what he was doing

Is that everything?

Who are the scum Moat?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:black101: GLORIOUS HONOUR VOTE :black101:

Bifauxnen (2) - Infinitum, Kashuno
Flying Leatherman (1) - Bifauxnen
GulagDolls (1) - Birdstrike

TERRIBLE COWARDS: Flying Leatherman, GulagDolls, Lumpen, Mr. F, Moatillata, Podima, Quidthulhu

SO MANY COWARDS! I HOPE YOU ALL FEEL SHAME :choco:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
VOTECOUNT FOR DAY 3

Birdstrike (4): Mr. F!, GulagDolls, Lumpen, Mr. F!, Mr. F!, Infinitum
Quidthulhu (2): Infinitum, Kashuno, Bifauxnen, Flying Leatherman, Bifauxnen, Infinitum
Lynch No One! (1): Birdstrike
Kashuno (1): Quidthulhu, Mr. F!, Mr. F!
Podima (0): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
Mr. F! (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
Lumpen (0): Bifauxnen, Flying Leatherman, Bifauxnen, Flying Leatherman

Not Voting (3): Bifauxnen, Moatillata, Podima

WITH 11 ALIVE, IT'S 6 VOTES TO CONSUME. THE CURRENT DEADLINE IS May 22nd, 2017 at 6 p.m. PDT -- THAT'S IN ABOUT 1 day, 6 hours.

THE WRETCHED INTRUDERS HAVE YET TO BE ELIMINATED.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##honor moat rhymes

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

##vote kashuno

You're insane!!

Magnus why immediately saying Insane, rather than 'Youre a liar!'? Interesting kneejerk reaction from you.

Mr. F! posted:

Quids more likely town than kash. To claim cop with unknown sanity out of the blue doesn't strike me as a play that scum quidnose would make.

His claim is perfectly unproveable. He copped a claimed 3P, and then a claimed Miller. It's terrible claimed cop play.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GulagDolls posted:

##honor moat rhymes

Explain this choice to me.

Moat's made one serious vote, the entire game thus far: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820136&userid=107055

That is a known scumtell, specifically coming from his history. If not for the copclaims, I'd want him dead today.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it rhymes. i literally just said.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Podima posted:

Magnus why immediately saying Insane, rather than 'Youre a liar!'? Interesting kneejerk reaction from you.

His claim is perfectly unproveable. He copped a claimed 3P, and then a claimed Miller. It's terrible claimed cop play.

I wasn't commenting on the sanity of a cop claim I was saying his Brain wasn't working.

He's posting like a deranged lunatic in this game

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

I wasn't commenting on the sanity of a cop claim I was saying his Brain wasn't working.

What absolute and complete horseshit. This is a weak dodge.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Cop sanity is being discussed, and you specifically use Insane - but now saying wasn't cop-related?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. F! posted:

Dude I have played a lot of games with Kash and in most of them I have insulted his play or his cases making no sense. This is not one of those times!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Podima posted:

What absolute and complete horseshit. This is a weak dodge.

gently caress you. It's not.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kash is the worst loving player in this game and he's been posting like a mouth breathing motorcycle crash victim who's brain is leaking out of his ear.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Podima posted:

Cop sanity is being discussed, and you specifically use Insane - but now saying wasn't cop-related?

Yeah because I can't understand wtf kash is doing in this thread. He's posting like he's a homeless man begging for change with a sign that says "Obama is a lizard!!"

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpen posted:

I think Infinitum has lied.

Lumpen could you please elaborate?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hmm I'm kash I'm going to attack a claimed cop and call him names rather than consider maybe there are two cops with varying sanity in this game.

I'm going to investigate someone and then slow play it while pushing a personal vendetta against another player.

I'm playing in a very normal and smart manner.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

Hmm I'm kash I'm going to attack a claimed cop and call him names rather than consider maybe there are two cops with varying sanity in this game.

I'm going to investigate someone and then slow play it while pushing a personal vendetta against another player.

I'm playing in a very normal and smart manner.

Go melt down somewhere else.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr. F! posted:

Kash is the worst loving player in this game and he's been posting like a mouth breathing motorcycle crash victim who's brain is leaking out of his ear.

Actually I'm pretty sure I'm the worst player this game due to apathy

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Podima posted:

Go melt down somewhere else.

Why don't you lurk this thread some more. That's all you're good for in this game

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Settle Gretal

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##honor Bif

##vote Quidnose

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

What're you so worried about man

Quids been at least as bad about his crap insane cop role so he's no big loss, if he flips town Kash the big idiot is proven to have been lying and throwing himself on his sword all for the sake of lynching one shittiest cop ever

And then you are also cleared

Game continues

Sounds good to me!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

voted 1

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Because it's a huge waste of time.

We have bird strike not even playing the game, pod lurking for huge swathes of time, kash being an insane idiot, and people not thinking rationally. Kash is obviously not correct and we don't even need to test it.

Kash deserves to be lynch because he's not willing to consider anything other than whatever stupid night action results he has.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

We have bird strike not even playing the game, pod lurking for huge swathes of time, kash being an insane idiot, and people not thinking rationally. Kash is obviously not correct and we don't even need to test it.

Kash deserves to be lynch because he's not willing to consider anything other than whatever stupid night action results he has.

Why are you ignoring Moat/Inf? Framing me as a lurker, next to Moat and Inf, is active misdirection from you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. F! posted:

m
l
y
p

• Locked thread